Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it now, there will be a big post about the cleaning trolley being donated to charity, like a woman’s refuge or something. Something like, it was a hazard to Ronnie, he could pull it over, things were too low, I couldn’t get it around like I thought so it’s been donated. Way to turn the tide on the WTF purchase!
Nah she will just get rid of it and never mention it on her stories ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m calling it now, there will be a big post about the cleaning trolley being donated to charity, like a woman’s refuge or something. Something like, it was a hazard to Ronnie, he could pull it over, things were too low, I couldn’t get it around like I thought so it’s been donated. Way to turn the tide on the WTF purchase!
God's sake, gonna have to put the oven on again to roast you a chicken. Spot on!

Reactions: 7
It’s gone very, very quiet on Planet Maldon tonight. Has she realised what a monumental duck up this could turn out to be?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s scored a major own goal today. There will be followers of hers who are offended by this and rightly so. Yet again she is “playing house” but this time she is imitating and poking fun at people who work really bleeping hard in an unglamorous essential job. She hasn’t done a days graft in her life. I’m disgusted!
Exactly this! ☝ Let's hope it is an own goal.

Reactions: 10
It’s gone very, very quiet on Planet Maldon tonight. Has she realised what a monumental duck up this could turn out to be?? 🤔🤔
She’ll come back tomorrow like nothing has happened, with a crappy made up story about the kid and fat dog.
She’ll either be brazen and keep going on about the trolly, or we’ll never see it again. There’s no inbetween with her

Reactions: 30
As an actual cleaner that pushes one of these for minimum wage she has fucked me right off today! How dare she belittle us. Its not a toy. 🤬🤬
Nice to see fellow cleaners felt the same way I did when I saw it, I wasn’t sure if I was being over sensitive letting it annoy me. She is such a patronising cow!

I’ve decided I’m not going to let her belittle me though. I’m really grateful for my cleaning job, the money I earn from it is an invaluable safety net as I work towards setting my own business up & being able to work evenings leaves my days free to focus on it. So duck you Grinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Sorry I’ve just clicked onto something - that’s Ron’s trolley next to hers right? What a bleeping idiot. Only a matter of time before little mans try’s to get into hers. Ugh. I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 15
Just had a look. What a wanker! They really think they’re hilarious don’t they??? Mate, you’re 41! Grow up!
I’m new here so missed a whollllllle load of stuff, but he’s WHAT?!?! 41?!?! Is he really?

Reactions: 8
Of all things she could of treated herself to. It's her money but wtf. As if the 300 cupboards and storage boxes she has isn't enough she needs a trolley, how is she gonna get it up the stairs. She's been drinking the zoflora straight 😂

Just catching up...

Ronnie looked lovely eating his cheetos as a toddler (not like a toddler)

Why on earth has she bought a cleaning trolley? I push one of those round for minimum wage. I'd love to see her try and drag it up her stairs.

Reactions: 24
All I can think about is WHAT THE ACTUAL duck does she think she’s going to put in the orange bag????
It’s normally for laundry or rubbish right?
So what the bleeping fuckitty duck is she going to do with it?
I’m so so fucked off with this. It’s just awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nice to see fellow cleaners felt the same way I did when I saw it, I wasn’t sure if I was being over sensitive letting it annoy me. She is such a patronising cow!

I’ve decided I’m not going to let her belittle me though. I’m really grateful for my cleaning job, the money I earn from it is an invaluable safety net as I work towards setting my own business up & being able to work evenings leaves my days free to focus on it. So duck you Grinch!
She is an absolute dick and I still can't get over the fact she's making a bleeping mug of people who do such a valuable job, simply because she needs engagement.

I work in social work and our cleaners have worked their bloody socks off even more so during the last 5 months to keep us and the people we support safe. I couldn't be more grateful and think you should be super proud for doing a meaningful and honest job - something captain duck face zoph could only dream of!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m new here so missed a whollllllle load of stuff, but he’s WHAT?!?! 41?!?! Is he really?
Yeah he was 41 earlier this year. She bought him a secret Audi last year for his 40th. He has the hair cut and clothes of an 18 year old chav though. Definitely thinks he’s Peter Pan

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m going back a bit here but it can not go unmentioned.. that outfit was AWFUL. Forget the fact it didn’t fit but that WHITE/CREAM baby romper with BLACK sports trainers🤮 bleeping horrendous
Old ma barker got him out of it pretty quick I hope she had a word with that idiot she birthed lol

Reactions: 7
I look at this and think
a) staged as duck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
Funny how she lets the dog on the couch and not the child.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone have a screenshot of this? Not because I don’t think it’s true or anything. I’d just love to see it in real life 😆
My mum and dad sent my sister a card last year and wrote from their real names and not mum and dad by accident. It was then I told her the secret about her adoption 🤣 (joke)
365B46C5-E77A-4F05-A126-2EA70F00BF98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Don't give her any ideas to redeem herself 🤣

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200828-213715_Instagram.jpg

Just saw this in the comments of a post by Jottiesjournal and it beggars belief... Zoflora is highly flammable 😵 I do wish more influencers would be safer when it came to stuff like this and correcting existing bad practice

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It's a very insulting purchase. I've been in hospital a few times, spent hours on dialysis and my Mum has been in a car home and I have seen how hard the cleaners work. They have my utmost respect. Wonder of Sophie knows what that is?? Shame on you Mrs Hinch!! There I've said it and now I have to drink Gin!!😁😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.