Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new to this but literally I've just been reading threw it the last two days. I'm mom to two boys my youngest asd toddler just started pre skool I'm heart broking 😂 but yous have cheered me right up with these threads all I'm doing is laughing. Kanye vest I honestly can't cope 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
For God's sake Sophie! You do not need a flipping cleaning trolley, for starters you aren't a cleaner and never have been, you live in a linked detached house on a new build estate not Buckingham palace and, and I don't know anymore. A lady that works where I do has one, but that's because she cleans a school and there are lots of rooms and there is a lift so she can take it up to the first floor and Sophie, she works so hard and for minimum pay but you know what she never moans, she sings as she goes down the corridors and always has a smile on her face and is 100x a better person than you will ever be.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I read that in an Australian accent 😂

"Gday mate. Gonna need some dollarydoo's for my Willy Hill account. Open up Ronnies burgers eh! Gonna get a shrimp on de barbie!"
I have no idea why but dollarydoos has made my evening. I love iT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol the Hinchers are LIT on this post lol saddos!!!
If the actual trolly wasn’t bad enough, the text she has put with it makes it even worse! Such an own goal with this one. Bet she was well pleased with herself putting it together. Gone quiet now though ain’t she

Reactions: 22
I don’t follow any so wouldn’t know, but have any other “influencers” picked up and ripped the tit out of this trolley tit show?

Reactions: 5
I wonder who’s responsibility it’ll be to clean up this mess over at Gleam. The woman is an absolute liability

Reactions: 17
Why does she even need a cleaning trolley, she doesn’t actually clean.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
For God's sake Sophie! You do not need a flipping cleaning trolley, for starters you aren't a cleaner and never have been, you live in a linked detached house on a new build estate not Buckingham palace and, and I don't know anymore. A lady that works where I do has one, but that's because she cleans a school and there are lots of rooms and there is a lift so she can take it up to the first floor and Sophie, she works so hard and for minimum pay but you know what she never moans, she sings as she goes down the corridors and always has a smile on her face and is 100x a better person than you will ever be.
We use them trying our best to keep a care home covid free, and this clown thinks its funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is this like...job appropriation or something? Because no bleeping way would our Soph ever pre Instagram considered a job as a cleaner. But it’s fun right? Playing at it? Without the minimum wage, exposure to bodily fluids, being the butt of the joke when someone talks about the last job on earth they would want?

Reactions: 27
Does anyone have a screenshot of this? Not because I don’t think it’s true or anything. I’d just love to see it in real life 😆
My mum and dad sent my sister a card last year and wrote from their real names and not mum and dad by accident. It was then I told her the secret about her adoption 🤣 (joke)

• Haha
With all the awesome tattlers calling her out on her bull and all the comments on Instagram and all the new members I think we will be seeing some major meltdowns or damage control posts and stories....
Ooh this is going to snowball 😃🍿
I’m calling it now, there will be a big post about the cleaning trolley being donated to charity, like a woman’s refuge or something. Something like, it was a hazard to Ronnie, he could pull it over, things were too low, I couldn’t get it around like I thought so it’s been donated. Way to turn the tide on the WTF purchase!

Reactions: 13
Is this like...job appropriation or something? Because no bleeping way would our Soph ever pre Instagram considered a job as a cleaner. But it’s fun right? Playing at it? Without the minimum wage, exposure to bodily fluids, being the butt of the joke when someone talks about the last job on earth they would want?
like how marie antionette used to dress up as a shepherdess ! let them use zoflora lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.