Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she ever fill the massive kallax in the garage with? Think she had filled half a row last time she showed it. Probably a bugz Life in there now 🐜🦗

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It will meet the same end as the ugly urn I reckon...

"You won't believe it guuyyzzzz but this morning i tripped over jaymeyyssss''''ss flip flops and threw my new trolleyyyyyy down the stairs. It's smashed into a thousand tiny piecesssssss"
Then Vestlife will swoop down and scoop her off the floor after her meltdown brings her to tears, just as it did last time. Because that story was soooo believable 🙄

• Haha
Even their song choices have pissed me off.....power of a woman!!!! Have we gone back to before bras were burned???? Mate iv been out in my garden all day with a hammer drill and other power tools....NOT a cleaning trolly!!!!

Two can play that game????What game????she's says jump you ask how high????
If the only thing my hubby did that pissed me off was leaving his flip flops lying about....well I'd be laughing 🤣 😆 😂 😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is in my top 5 of favourite Hinch duck ups. She's such a narcassist 😂😂😂
The other duck up was when she was filling out the Disney Paris memory book and under “this book belongs too” she put her name, rather than putting her child’s name and it be his little keepsake. Selfish brat!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The other duck up was when she was filling out the Disney Paris memory book and under “this book belongs too” she put her name, rather than putting her child’s name and it be his little keepsake. Selfish brat!!
And how she didn’t buy him anything at Disney, but then bought a Tigger at the bootsale when they got home and she said it’s to remind him of Disney! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion
Brollies, jollies and trollies...Hinch has lost her lollies

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion: rainbow lollies & buying a cleaning trolley, she’s gonna need another holiday

Reactions: 3
How many real life jobs has she belittled now in a round about way?

Retail - “Guyzzzzz I really want to work in B&M for the day begind the little till”

Hospitality - “This is so cute guyzzzz” whilst posing inside a food van

Office workers - “I’d love a little desk where I could put my stationary guyzzzzz”

NHS workers - the pathetic laughing and general piss taking during the Thursday clapping and Vest mans “Lauuuuddddaaar ah can’t ear yaaaaa”. So disrespectful.

And now this cleaning trolley...

The ironic thing is, she hasn’t even got a job. She can big Instagram up all she wants. It’s social networking. She wouldn’t last one hour in any of these real jobs. In the real World. Without Vest or mad Barker to prop her up.

I honestly don’t get how she doesn’t get pulled up for stuff like this. I assume it’s because she isn’t famous enough to be honest. She’s only known on insta and stories on The Scum and Daily Fail online don’t count for anything it’s just interns pulling stories off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
How many real life jobs has she belittled now in a round about way?

Retail - “Guyzzzzz I really want to work in B&M for the day begind the little till”

Hospitality - “This is so cute guyzzzz” whilst posing inside a food van

Office workers - “I’d love a little desk where I could put my stationary guyzzzzz”

NHS workers - the pathetic laughing and general piss taking during the Thursday clapping and Vest mans “Lauuuuddddaaar ah can’t ear yaaaaa”. So disrespectful.

And now this cleaning trolley...

The ironic thing is, she hasn’t even got a job. She can big Instagram up all she wants. It’s social networking. She wouldn’t last one hour in any of these real jobs. In the real World. Without Vest or mad Barker to prop her up.

I honestly don’t get how she doesn’t get pulled up for stuff like this. I assume it’s because she isn’t famous enough to be honest. She’s only known on insta and stories on The Scum and Daily Fail online don’t count for anything it’s just interns pulling stories off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wish somewhere would offer her a real shift we'd soon hear excuses

Reactions: 5
Is this like...job appropriation or something? Because no bleeping way would our Soph ever pre Instagram considered a job as a cleaner. But it’s fun right? Playing at it? Without the minimum wage, exposure to bodily fluids, being the butt of the joke when someone talks about the last job on earth they would want?
She has no idea has she? As you said playing at it. Just like she plays house and plays at being mummy. She lives in her own little narcissistic bubble with no awareness whatsoever. Ignorant in the truest sense of the word. Thick as pig sh1t

• Heart
I just saw the cleaning trolley and went what the actual duck! This is a dream to her what why is that a dream if that is a dream go do it as a job get a real bleeping job!
Also bit off topic but SS is as thick as the grinch she was at a petrol station filling her car up recording with her phone bleeping morons and these people are influencers god help the world i fear for the future!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.