Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My idea of dreaming big is vastly different to her. I hate what she is doing for the role of women in the home. She is no inspiration thats for sure. The women through history I look up to achieved so much and she just pisses all over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As an actual cleaner that pushes one of these for minimum wage she has fucked me right off today! How dare she belittle us. Its not a toy. 🤬🤬
She owes an apology to you and everyone that works in the cleaning business. She's so insensitive to other people all the while playing the victim.

Reactions: 27
She's been veeeeeery quiet since the reveal because she knows it's gone pete tong and most people think she's off her bleeping head! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually she said earlier she was going to Tesco this evening to buy Doronron some new clothes so maybe she is busy filming that excitement for us 😬
I can see Jimmers in his best twin set scattering all the peasants out of the F+F sect so they can buy some new threads for Ron the Don

Git aat the waaayyyy dunt yiz knaw who moiy woiyfe is yiaw cants!!!! Cammin froo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can see Jimmers in his best twin set scattering all the peasants out of the F+F sect so they can buy some new threads for Ron the Don

Git aat the waaayyyy dunt yiz knaw who moiy woiyfe is yiaw cants!!!! Cammin froo
I read that in an Australian accent 😂

"Gday mate. Gonna need some dollarydoo's for my Willy Hill account. Open up Ronnies burgers eh! Gonna get a shrimp on de barbie!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is it that she tells her son to dream big, but encourages him to be a janitor at such a young age?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This cleaning trolley really blew up in her face🤣. Clean up in aisle smell ya later Hinch 😘
Not wanting to brag about being in the Venetian Las Vegas (work trip otherwise I would never had had the chance to go there) that trolley reminds me of the poor cleaner responding to the tannoy calls ‘Bio in pool 2‘, bio being the code word for ‘someone’s shat/thrown up in the ‘wadder’ in pool 2’ 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Not wanting to brag about being in the Venetian Las Vegas (work trip otherwise I would never had had the chance to go there) that trolley reminds me of the poor cleaner responding to the tannoy calls ‘Bio in pool 2‘, bio being the code word for ‘someone’s shat/thrown up in the ‘wadder’ in pool 2’ 🤢
Like when you’re at Disney World and they say they need “Pixie Dust”. Sand to clean up the sick 😂

• Haha
Cleaning trolley is the stupidest purchase yet . Especially considering she doesn't even clean she just tidies. I mean look at the turmeric counter fiasco this week . She wiped that stinky minky all over the damn counter. Would have been cleaner and easier to grab a piece of paper towel and quickly wipe and be done , rather than drag the mess all over

Reactions: 13
I’m going back a bit here but it can not go unmentioned.. that outfit was AWFUL. Forget the fact it didn’t fit but that WHITE/CREAM baby romper with BLACK sports trainers🤮 bleeping horrendous

I read that in an Australian accent 😂

"Gday mate. Gonna need some dollarydoo's for my Willy Hill account. Open up Ronnies burgers eh! Gonna get a shrimp on de barbie!"
Ah tit mayte ya might be onto samthin there mate! Ohw bollicks!!!! 🦘
Ah well in for a penny.... "Naw not moiy shrimp Sowf, the seafood prawny things, leave inchie in me traaaaaazers. Git the George Formby jobbie aat, he maykes a larvley meawl!

Just had to out myself to my husband as a tattler cos I've been loling 😂😂😂 might have to stop, it's hurting my brain trying to spell the accent hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I’m confused she says dream big and own a cleaning trolley so if this is the case why is she so desperate for her gram account to be everything else but a cleaning account 🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
It’s no wonder we’ve not seen jaaaaaymeeee today, he’s probably fucked off away from that mad twit

Reactions: 2
Little Ronnie sat in a colourful room wearing colourful clothes THAT FIT HIM, eating some crisps. It's not "amazing" it's NORMAL!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.