Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly SS hasn't got her own version of Ma Barker deleting comments. I am a bit surprised she has left all those comments up, and it's not just a few, it's quite a lot. Ronnie is such a sweet little boy, he is clearly healthy and happy.

Reactions: 10
What the duck 😂 Am I actually reading correctly? People are saying that CC and MissP*tts are being bitchy about hinch because they’re making funny jokes about her on insta instead of just sticking to the fact that she mixed chemicals...POT, KETTLE, BLACK! Come on guys duck sake 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Just looking through some of the comments on Stacey's Instagram post of Ronnie and Rex and a couple of things occurred to me.
1 If this was my friend posting a photo of our babies together how would I feel about all the unpleasant and negative comments about my baby?
2 Has Stacey got better things to do with her time rather than trawl through the comments ready to block and delete any that don't offer praise and worship for her or anyone else in the photo?
3 Is this a deliberate act of Hinch and has she told Stacey to leave all the comments visible so that she can say Ronnie is being trolled even on her best friend's page?

While I was looking I came across this comment and I thought that's exactly what Stacey needs isn't it? A bleeping macrame keyring! 😂
What the duck is wrong with people? Of course she's not interested in a macrame keyring. Not now, not ever! Bloody hell fire!

It's been a busy night shift guyyyzzz so please excuse my lack of respect for macrame!
ATV xx
Screenshot_2020-08-28-05-39-52-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG me too sis. I was a bit alarmed though because I was in my house and thought why is Joe Swash in my house?! To my relief it was just an orange that rolled off my sons plate. Phew.
EF67DA39-E149-4C9C-B8AE-6F6935151DAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Jamie's photo is so staged - she's holding the dog down to keep him there and there is no way she is actually asleep.

A day with lots of walking - wearing a chiffon jumpsuit? Maybe Maldon had a better day weatherwise than the Midlands but we had monsoon conditions from lunchtime onwards, was thinking of building an ark by teatime.

I would have had a day filled with guilt if I'd spent the previous night breaking lockdown rules and screeching in my garden while my neighbours were trying to sleep but hey, I'm no Mrs Hinch 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jamie's photo is so staged - she's holding the dog down to keep him there and there is no way she is actually asleep.

A day with lots of walking - wearing a chiffon jumpsuit? Maybe Maldon had a better day weatherwise than the Midlands but we had monsoon conditions from lunchtime onwards, was thinking of building an ark by teatime.

I would have had a day filled with guilt if I'd spent the previous night breaking lockdown rules and screeching in my garden while my neighbours were trying to sleep but hey, I'm no Mrs Hinch 🤷‍♀️
I thought that, dogs wouldn’t fall asleep being grasped like that. Hinch might have raised him to be a needy bastard but most dogs like to get themselves all comfy before they sleep, not being grasped onto like a sponsorship deal

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder why he keeps taking those staged photos of her sleeping? Is he looking for sympathy for her from her trolls, or is he letting the army see what a poor wee vulnerable woman their leader is. It mystifies next why he keeps on doing that but you better believe there is an ulterior motive.
Be kond to my wifey today

Reactions: 28
I wonder why he keeps taking those staged photos of her sleeping? Is he looking for sympathy for her from her trolls, or is he letting the army see what a poor wee vulnerable woman their leader is. It mystifies next why he keeps on doing that but you better believe there is an ulterior motive.
Be kond to my wifey today
It shows the story of ‘my wife can’t sleep properly/wakes up in the early hours due to her anxiety & worry from the trolling, so once she sits down of an evening after a ‘hard days work’ feeling nice & secure with her ‘handsnomes’, she can’t stay awake & they fall asleep together.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Staged photo from mr Hinch of soph and dog apparently sleeping together 🤥 - not being funny but if my husband ever took a photo of me and put it on Instagram for millions to view I’d go mad! She has told him to take it and place it. Leading up to gaining sympathy from followers today? These two are a class act.

Reactions: 17
Hello fellow misophonia sufferer 👋🏼.
That video enraged me with her slurping. Honestly people smacking their lips, slurping etc makes me so close to punching someone in the temple.
People who don’t have it don’t understand what rage it sends you into. Mine is triggered by so much, whistling, scratching.m, breathing too loud, and when people really pronounce S’s like they’re a bleeping Ssssnake. duck off!!
Sorry rant over (on here) I’m going to moan about it my partner now. That slurping has made me angry. Pig.
Hello- you could be my miso twin! I’ve had it as long as I can recall(I’m 64) but only knew it was an actual THING a year ago after seeing a newspaper article. All the things you say are my triggers but noisy eating and drinking are the worst 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.