Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that fat duck ate a cheese wrapper then why isn't she having a tit fit about it.. its plastic! That could get stuck anywhere down his throat or in his digestive system.
Remember, this is the twit who had hysterics over realising he was 5 and getting old, and had another one when he had a sore eye.
Eating plastic means a care free staged and heavily filtered story for the gram. Her breath must stink with the amount of bullshit she spews

Reactions: 33
The mail have an article today with the headline 'Mrs Hinch is never wrong' not read it looks like it's advertisement for minky.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Ron & Hen... getting boring now love.. YOU have a cleaning account.. not a bored housewife account!

Reactions: 28
So Ronnie reached into a lidded bin that is taller than he is, reached down to the rubbish and pulled out a plastic cheese wrapper which he fed to the dog.
Where exactly were Sophie and Jamie while all this was happening then and why isn't she halfway to the vets right now to get her precious first born checked out?
I call bullshit 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It shows the story of ‘my wife can’t sleep properly/wakes up in the early hours due to her anxiety & worry from the trolling, so once she sits down of an evening after a ‘hard days work’ feeling nice & secure with her ‘handsnomes’, she can’t stay awake & they fall asleep together.
I reckon they want that Benson's deal SS just got. "Look at poor Shophie. Falling asleep everywhere but her bed."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Young Tufters is back in a babygrow today. Unfortunately, the angle the photo was taken at doesn’t let us see if it actually fits the child.
I thought he didn’t like stuff touching his feet? Yet another one of her absolutely pointless lies

Reactions: 19
I’ve finally caught up 😂😂 it’s taken a bloody long time. Total agreement with every point made on the previous thread. But one thing I haven’t seen mentioned which made me sad. The state of those flower beds she got made and had someone plant them out with beautiful flowers and she’s just let it go to tit. I honestly can’t understand how she’s made her millions with cleaning either when she and her house look like a scrub is needed?
I mentioned that the other day, they’re so overgrown and look even more tit now. All that money, she could pay someone to come and sort them every couple of weeks, but no, the novelty has worn off now and they’ll just be replaced with something else.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s actually a pathological liar, it makes no sense for her to lie about most of these things.
It’s just bizarre.

Reactions: 20
I hope that dog hasn’t eaten a plastic wrapper. It could get stuck in his stomach or intestines. This is what comes from making a game out of putting nappy bags in the bin.

Reactions: 17
I mentioned that the other day, they’re so overgrown and look even more tit now. All that money, she could pay someone to come and sort them every couple of weeks, but no, the novelty has worn off now and they’ll just be replaced with something else.
Yeah it will - she will ask her hinch army what she should put in there. It will be full of garden ornaments depicting her cleaning career that some crazed fan will hand make in his mums basement whilst stroking his dirty vest that has grinches face printed on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Breakfast grinch style this morning guyZzz catching up. Soz didn’t have any tinned crap hope that’s ok guyz. Cheers happy fresh’n’up friday guyz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s actually a pathological liar, it makes no sense for her to lie about most of these things.
It’s just bizarre.
I’ve said this before. I genuinely think she has deep seated mental issues. She lies for the sake of lying. As if to see if she’ll get away with it. She must get fanny flutters when she lies, so she just keeps on doing it. Not even little ones either. Some are massive whoppers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jamie's photo is so staged - she's holding the dog down to keep him there and there is no way she is actually asleep.

A day with lots of walking - wearing a chiffon jumpsuit? Maybe Maldon had a better day weatherwise than the Midlands but we had monsoon conditions from lunchtime onwards, was thinking of building an ark by teatime.

I would have had a day filled with guilt if I'd spent the previous night breaking lockdown rules and screeching in my garden while my neighbours were trying to sleep but hey, I'm no Mrs Hinch 🤷‍♀️
I think when he says walking, he means pacing the room schwearing about tattle and Schtaceys posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the picture Inch posted he said “we went on lots of walks”. Lots??? Really??
My guess is “we walked to Freda’s and we walked back”. The. End. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.