Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it even possible to fall asleep like that with your dog 🤣 looks like she's trying to suffocate him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ohh and I just checked that Hinch blocked me last night simply for liking a comment on her grid post about her not being responsible for meeting up when she felt unwell. That’s some serious time that must have taken up today with her blocking finger.
Prob jaymeees full time job now he’s been neutered. Sits blocking & deleting anyone that disagrees with his babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder why he keeps taking those staged photos of her sleeping? Is he looking for sympathy for her from her trolls, or is he letting the army see what a poor wee vulnerable woman their leader is. It mystifies next why he keeps on doing that but you better believe there is an ulterior motive.
Be kond to my wifey today
Is it or does she sleep like a child. There’s one pinned to his highlights where she’s asleep on the sofa like a toddler would curled up in a ball

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Assume for one minute the bin story is true ..... why does Ronnie think it’s okay to play with bins???? I think the whole of Tattle can call bingo on this one!

Reactions: 28
Is it or does she sleep like a child. There’s one pinned to his highlights where she’s asleep on the sofa like a toddler would curled up in a ball
That is also 100% posed. To try and appear vulnerable. I mean, who has the time. It’s all just too much.

Why does poor Ronnie look so sad it’s almost like he’s thinking oh come on then mate let’s stand here let here do her thing then I can duck back off behind the sofa

Reactions: 2
She’s very quiet since her bullshit bin story. Probably wandering around castle greyskull looking for inspiration of what she can make believe next

Reactions: 16
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jaymeees pic is so staged who on earth would fall asleep like that!!! I’ve seen lots of pics of dogs sleeping with people and not one of them is like that!

Reactions: 6
Don’t want to defend but these are the rules so apart from no social distancing... 🤷🏻‍♀️
F00059DD-811F-4735-BFA2-06BBDCB2766A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s very quiet since her bullshit bin story. Probably wandering around castle greyskull looking for inspiration of what she can make believe next
Or she’s fell asleep in some random corner sucking her thumb, curled into the foetal position because she’s such a delicate flower

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Assume for one minute the bin story is true ..... why does Ronnie think it’s okay to play with bins???? I think the whole of Tattle can call bingo on this one!
Like you say, assuming its true, because she got him a bin and encouraged him to put nappy sacks filled with kitchen roll in it, so now he'll assume all bins are play things.
Also assuming it true, then what about the bin powders she pours in?
Has ronnie got it on his hands? Did she wash them? Has Henry now ingested chemicals?
I hope theres Eastenders duff duffs to finish this drama!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.