Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Exactly. She really is the most selfish cunt. And she has no shame with it! At least we know he’ll have a nice day with his Nanny, away from that nutty bitch
I mean big Freda isn't exactly the full ticket either though... No sane person offers to buy a baby from your husband's illegitimate child.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Tui

VIP Member
I think she’s scored a major own goal today. There will be followers of hers who are offended by this and rightly so. Yet again she is “playing house” but this time she is imitating and poking fun at people who work really fucking hard in an unglamorous essential job. She hasn’t done a days graft in her life. I’m disgusted!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

LadyB

Oh my poor cactus has been well and truly hinched - he is now emasculated like Jamie. His bits just fell off 😂
P1050673.JPG

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So today we have RonMcDon dressed as Pa Clampett. Them both ‘playing’ in the bin eating wrappers and getting bin juice on themselves 🤢. Ronaldo going to Freda of the high plains cos Sophlo can’t look after her son alone for more than 5mins. And a load of pre records which she tried to hide, fucked up and tried again. We see you lanky. Bet she’s sat on the sofa eating walnut whips or whatever her obsession is this week. Cos she’s worked SO hard this week talking into a microphone and pissing about with our Stace in the garden. Oh get in the bin. With your wrappers

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That little boys bedroom is where fun went to die. It’s all so plain and boring. All about the nursery SHE wanted. Nothing stimulating except the cling film picture her and Onslow made with Ron, but didn’t let him touch anything

• Heart

rachelpixiedust

It would be reaching if there was no evidence that there were 3 households. Stacey recorded her niece doing the worm with Zach and her picture is in the Daily Mail.

I will reach now and remind everyone that the nieces mum is a trainee paramedic and could potentially have been brought onto the front line. That's a hell of an infection risk if she has.if

This is what I find so so annoying - 'reaching' is what is keeping us in this state of lockdown. No they shouldn't have done it! They make think the rules are annoying - I'm sure we all do by now - but they're for the greater good. I keep telling myself it's so I can give my 85 year old nana a hug at Christmas, that's why she's not held her 6 month old grandson since he was 2 weeks old. It's heartbreaking but how heartbreaking would it be if we passed something on to someone we loved?

• Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I thought that, dogs wouldn’t fall asleep being grasped like that. Hinch might have raised him to be a needy bastard but most dogs like to get themselves all comfy before they sleep, not being grasped onto like a sponsorship deal
We all know Henry likes to sleep on his back, legs akimbo, airing his cock - we have seen it a million times. He isn't going to drift off squashed against the back of the sofa like that.
Looking for sympathy for his oh, so tired wife after she did 2 almost full days of work reading a book. My heart bleeds for her 🙄

• Haha

TantanBanan

Buying a monstrosity of a cleaning trolley is fulfilling her biggest dream?

Watching a kid eating a packet of crisps is the most hilarious thing she’s ever seen?

I thought my life was dull ffs

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
As annoying as the Stacey and Hinch show was yesterday - Stacey has posted a grid photo in support of unfiltered photos etc. I’m not sure why she’s wearing what looks like a woolly nappy but she’s showing her midriff and how her “extra skin” from having babies is something to celebrate. Indeed. I agree. Rex is also looking adoringly are her. Something Hinch would never understand.
Hinch comments how she wish she could do this. Because of course she was never going to do a grid post like this. I’d have a whole ton more respect for her (compared to the zero I currently have) if she actually said THIS IS ME and showed her unfiltered self. Fucking narcissistic twat.

Attachments

• Heart

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
A fucking cleaning trolley 🤦🏻‍♀️ relatable again. Who has a cleaning trolley at home unless you're under the age of 5 years old?
Everytime i think she can't be anymore of a dick, she surpasses my expectations.

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Jamie’s reaction to the cleaning trolley, ‘I’m lost for words’.
For once I can agree with him. She’s so insensitive to others. Cleaners are having to work even harder with Covid to make places safe for everyone. They deserve praise and recognition for what they are doing and have been doing throughout the crisis. Mrs Hinch disgusts me - the way she has behaved throughout this pandemic has been with a lack of respect and total disregard to others, making everything about her and cashing in. She has not used her platform to do anything good. I hope she gets the negative press she so deserves from this little stunt.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It’s gone very, very quiet on Planet Maldon tonight. Has she realised what a monumental fuck up this could turn out to be?? 🤔🤔
She’ll come back tomorrow like nothing has happened, with a shitty made up story about the kid and fat dog.
She’ll either be brazen and keep going on about the trolly, or we’ll never see it again. There’s no inbetween with her

Reactions: 30

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Maybe she’s bought it so when her ‘fame’ finally come crashing down she can prowl the streets of Moldavia with it in her grey Mrs Hinch pinny shouting ‘anybodeeeehh for a houshhhhe cleaaan fivvaaaaa a hour, speshul offah on fridays for a fresh’n’up!
Whilst Jim Jam follows behind in his Lonsdale vest shouting ‘come on Soph shout it loooouudaaaaaahh a cant heaarrr yaaaaaa! And poor 5 year old Ronny is screaming cos he’s not had his sweet potatoe and tumeric fix. And lardsomes well... his poor ticker will of given in long before then..

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just for the newbies. I feel this needs a reshow on this quiet Friday. To show how batshit the barmy army are. This is Ron Mcdon made from mashed potato. Still a total favourite of mine 🤣
Oh this was one of my favourite days on Tattle! Soph’s first mother anniversary. Sorry, I mean Ronald’s birthday.

• Haha

holiwalk

5B5A138A-38FE-4005-A6A6-C129CB6F8E1E.png
Heaven forbid she is on her own with her child! Would have been the perfect opportunity for some one on one bonding but no, a Freshen up Friday is more important 🙄

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What 😂 a cleaning trolley? After that video where she basically insulted cleaners and belittled them, she went and ordered a cleaning trolley? How offensive. I'm thinking about doing a few hours cleaning a week now ive been made redudant once my foot has healed, and i tell you what Grinch - ill wipe the bloody floor with yer!!!

Desperately clinging on to showing people shes still a cleaning account with a cleaning trolley 🤣🤣 heres a wacky idea love, stop filming yourself applying makeup and reviewing clothes and CLEAN. Quite simple isn't it. Idiot 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha