Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
i am sorry for this rant but if that’s a cleaning trolley... then I have no words and she needs serious help, I mean who does that... what’s worse is the sheep will all want one. If I bought one of those my boyfriend would dump me, I wouldn’t blame him. How are you getting it up the stairs you absolute bellend for a start so it would be used in her open plan living room and diner, kitchen and wheeled to her ridiculous boring pergola... I don’t get it, her cupboards are full of cleaning shite in nearly every room anyway, it’s not as if she lives in a mansion with different bloody wings of the house to clean. awk take yourself on. Pure wing nut that woman is... it is genuinely going too far.. what’s wrong with just carrying a wee basket round the house with all your cleaning stuff.. more money than sense.. i was going to go to the pub this evening but il have to stay home now and await the big reveal. Please don’t let it be a cleaning trolley, il be completely wound up if it is. Just no need :ROFLMAO:

ok that’s my rant over.

Reactions: 35

amyossai

Chatty Member
I would love to see her cleaning for hours, day in day out; scrubbing out baths, glass showers, on all fours behind toilets picking up dirt/hair, cleaning mud off windows and doors, food stuck on floors, cleaning the 3rd oven of the day, making your 8th bed whilst wearing a breathing mask due to covid and the stench of the clients house and getting a ten minute break whilst sweating like a pig and with health issues to boot. Then back home, make tea for your family of 6 before starting an evening shift, then perhaps she would deserve a break, all the pressies, gifts, extensions, holidays, garden make overs, expensive cars, days out and hotel stays!!!!

• Heart

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
So no. She still hasn't bought clothes that fit the child. I know I live 300 miles away and maldon has it's own moon and weather but it's so cold here today I'm not sure the 3/4 length clockwork orange outfit is really appropriate!

• Haha

Taliaivyx

I'm new to this but literally I've just been reading threw it the last two days. I'm mom to two boys my youngest asd toddler just started pre skool I'm heart broking 😂 but yous have cheered me right up with these threads all I'm doing is laughing. Kanye vest I honestly can't cope 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m new here so missed a whollllllle load of stuff, but he’s WHAT?!?! 41?!?! Is he really?
Yeah he was 41 earlier this year. She bought him a secret Audi last year for his 40th. He has the hair cut and clothes of an 18 year old chav though. Definitely thinks he’s Peter Pan

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
I’d love to have a spare £89 to spaff on a useless cleaning trolly, but sadly COVID stole my job and I’ve got a baby on the way so unfortunately my limited money shall be spent on less cuntish endeavours ☺☺ Soph you need to learn to “read the room” (another saying mum didn’t teach you) it’s pandemic time and half your sheep are financially crippled thanks to it and the recession that’s kinda happening at the moment, check sky news petal, you’ll learn some things about the real world 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
There is something seriously lacking in her life if a cleaning trolley that she doesn’t even need gets her leaving snail trails all over the kitchen

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ronnie’s room smells of him and she just loves it. It won’t smell of him for long now it’s doused in Mr Sheen and 1001. I wonder whatever happened to the humidifier she got for the room? That disappeared as quick as everything else

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Jamie's photo is so staged - she's holding the dog down to keep him there and there is no way she is actually asleep.

A day with lots of walking - wearing a chiffon jumpsuit? Maybe Maldon had a better day weatherwise than the Midlands but we had monsoon conditions from lunchtime onwards, was thinking of building an ark by teatime.

I would have had a day filled with guilt if I'd spent the previous night breaking lockdown rules and screeching in my garden while my neighbours were trying to sleep but hey, I'm no Mrs Hinch 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
If that fat fuck ate a cheese wrapper then why isn't she having a shit fit about it.. its plastic! That could get stuck anywhere down his throat or in his digestive system.
Remember, this is the twat who had hysterics over realising he was 5 and getting old, and had another one when he had a sore eye.
Eating plastic means a care free staged and heavily filtered story for the gram. Her breath must stink with the amount of bullshit she spews

londonlife24

VIP Member
May be Kate to la party on this one but saw this comment on SS post... absolute nutcases thinks that they’re all friends with Hinch and SS so the creepy af comments are okay and over sharing of their innocent children is also fine. Vom
85E3D949-A434-490D-B968-697DB290B0AE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
"he understands ME"
"He makes ME feel safe"
"he gets ME like noone else does"

Her love for Jamie is all her based and what suits her needs and requirements. He seems more of a requirement and their relationship and love and sloppy messages are all very one sided. Even all her birthday / anniversary / father's day messages still center around her and not him.

Does she really love Jamie or does he just slot nicely into her little fantasy life and does exactly what she says unquestioned?
She's needy and he likes the feeling of being wanted but love isn't a word I would use for these two. Sophie is incapable of love everything is disposable to her when she's had enough Jamie's just a bit more of a legal tie 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 32

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Omg yes! This is one of the best. So fucking aggressive over a bottle of juice that no one gives a fuck about. Then trying to make out she’s sooooo random “OMG and it rolls about the floor and it’s a big bottle not a small bottle omg what am I like I’m just me guys”

Fucking idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 32