Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look at this and think
a) staged as duck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
Such a staged photo! What dog lays there like that naturally. It must be a nightmare living your life to the gram... Plus you know she has to sign off anything he posts...

Reactions: 37
Of course the photo is staged, she's pouting 😂😂 or is it just the lips she's 'never had any work on' 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
May be Kate to la party on this one but saw this comment on SS post... absolute nutcases thinks that they’re all friends with Hinch and SS so the creepy af comments are okay and over sharing of their innocent children is also fine. Vom
85E3D949-A434-490D-B968-697DB290B0AE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Who predicted a post from Jimmers about poor Soph????

Oven is on for your roast chicken, let me know when you've set the table so we can all get around the coffee table to share it.

Who's bringing desserts?  🍇 🍪 🍓 🍇 🍪 🍓 🍇 🍪 .

Absolutely howling at myself that I've made those kebabs an emoji reality 🤣😭😂🤣😭😂
bleeping hell, sod it, roast chicken all round, roast chicken for everybody!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I look at this and think
a) staged as duck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
bleeping leave her there the night mate. Cradling her one true love. Let the witch freeze 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Omg yes! This is one of the best. So bleeping aggressive over a bottle of juice that no one gives a duck about. Then trying to make out she’s sooooo random “OMG and it rolls about the floor and it’s a big bottle not a small bottle omg what am I like I’m just me guys”

bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guyzzzz I’ve been on catch up on and off all day and still not read all of the previous thread but can’t believe how fast they go even when she’s on an “off social media day” great to see soo many new members, hopefully more will wake up and smell the coffee.
I fear her time is fast running out, she’s a bleeping ticking time bomb and I can’t wait to hear the bang and see the fall out 💣 the bleep really does think she is beyond reproach 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
This is what I meant by a previous comment I made about Potts and Cheshire being bitchy. They claim it’s all about bringing awareness To the mixing chemicals situation etc but any chance for a dig at Hinch and they’re right there. That’s why I think majority of people are just going to write them off as trolls and haters. It’s just immature and not the way to get your point across about what they claim is so important for them to share.
I think you’re right. I’m very close to unfollowing that Potts woman. She’s become a bit distracted from the raising awareness and sometimes heads to being bitchy where it isn’t required. Says me. Speaking online. Anonymously. About some stupid Essex bird I’ve never met and don’t like.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.