Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My two and a half year old is in size 7
So in a size 7 your little one is well within the weight range for a 2.5 yo
He doesn’t look massive though, he looks like an ordinary toddler size! I honestly can’t believe he’s in a 6! Yes I’m a loser I plotted it all on the WHO growth chart! (This is based on the minimum weight for those nappies not actual knowledge of his weight!) This is what makes me think it’s because she can’t be arsed to change him regularly.
667FC86C-EB15-419A-9AB1-0502997F000B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Cant stop laughing because Ron is sat eating crisps? What's funny about that 🤣 that should be a normal occurrence you looney tune 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Maybe its for their role play later on. She's the cleaner bending over to do a bit of "low dusting" and he's the plumber with his smaller than average plunger and Super Mario moustache. "Pass the rubber gloves Soph, Im sure the Pink Stuff will get the stains out"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
And she says she's laughing about it but the truth is she's probably kicked off at her Mum, telling her she'd played right into those Tattle bastards hands, and she's now probably KO'd on the floor after being tranqued by Ma Barker for her outburst.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yaaaaaaay Ron Ron eating crisps!!! This has made me happy he must be having the time of his life. It ain’t funny though so don’t know why the mad cow is laughing. It’s just good that he’s finally eating something yummy

Reactions: 23
I am so glad I’m not related to Soph - Maldon’s very own village idiot. Can you imagine people whispering and laughing behind your back? The villagers must talk and gossip. I do feel sorry for her son who is innocent in all of this. She should not expose him so publicly. Respect his privacy. I notice she doesn’t video her mum, sister etc & include them in her posts, so why a child who can’t even talk yet? Oh, because that’s how you get the engagement, freebies and money rollin in! 😡

Reactions: 18
I would love to see her cleaning for hours, day in day out; scrubbing out baths, glass showers, on all fours behind toilets picking up dirt/hair, cleaning mud off windows and doors, food stuck on floors, cleaning the 3rd oven of the day, making your 8th bed whilst wearing a breathing mask due to covid and the stench of the clients house and getting a ten minute break whilst sweating like a pig and with health issues to boot. Then back home, make tea for your family of 6 before starting an evening shift, then perhaps she would deserve a break, all the pressies, gifts, extensions, holidays, garden make overs, expensive cars, days out and hotel stays!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
bleeping Chuckle brothers them two are, such a bleeping hoot!
In the words of the super sarcastic Blackadder... I thank God I wore my corset as my sides are splitting 🙄
Needs must when the devil vomits in your kettle.
Hmm, when's the last time we saw Hinch clean her kettle? :unsure:

• Haha
I mean big Freda isn't exactly the full ticket either though... No sane person offers to buy a baby from your husband's illegitimate child.
Totally agree with you,but pa's other 2 daughters aren't illegitimate.Hope you don't mind me correcting you.

Reactions: 10
Bingo on her installing a lift in place of the stairs for her new cleaning trolley 😂👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she says she's laughing about it but the truth is she's probably kicked off at her Mum, telling her she'd played right into those Tattle bastards hands, and she's now probably KO'd on the floor after being tranqued by Ma Barker for her outburst.
I’d love to see Ma Barker give Verucca a back hander right across the face. “Get back in your lane Soph! Mamma made ya and she can break ya!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So that's why Ma Barker wanted him for the day....to dress him properly with a bit of colour, and give him a taste of some crips! Ronnie will have been in his absolute element today 😂 I can feel myself warming to her....
Hahahaha Freda's a bleeping legend like watching world wrestling entertainment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the hell. Why has she brought a cleaning trolly she dosen’t live in a mansion 😂 deluded

Reactions: 2
So that's why Ma Barker wanted him for the day....to dress him properly with a bit of colour, and give him a taste of some crips! Ronnie will have been in his absolute element today 😂 I can feel myself warming to her....
Now, why can’t SHE treat him like that, I bet he had a lovely normal lunch today too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.