Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read all these threads and comments but don’t always interact. Sometimes it takes me a few days to catch up if I’ve had a busy week of book recording and pergola faffing etc (currently still on thread 217) but when I see something on her stories I know you guys will be absolutely ripping her for I run along here and you never disappoint. 🤣 As soon as I saw that cleaning trolley nonsense I popped to the end of the latest thread to read these comments and I’m so glad it’s not just me thinking these things.

Has she lost it!?!?! What an absolute arse.

You’ve all said everything already. I have no more words.

Thanks for the lols. I’ll continue always lurking in the background now x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’d love to see Ma Barker give Verucca a back hander right across the face. “Get back in your lane Soph! Mamma made ya and she can break ya!”
We'll definitely be in for a "Mum says...." later, wont we? 😂🙈

"Mum says I'm never too old for a good hiding when I give her a bit of lip" - @shadyessex33 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe its for their role play later on. She's the cleaner bending over to do a bit of "low dusting" and he's the plumber with his smaller than average plunger and Super Mario moustache. "Pass the rubber gloves Soph, Im sure the Pink Stuff will get the stains out"
Too much ✋🏼🤮🤣 just too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she’s decided she’s had a change of heart, and has re-evaluated her empty, shallow life, and now wants a change of career and has decided to become an ACTUAL CLEANER that involves real WORK and daily GRAFT 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen that she’s bought a sodding cleaning trolley, that’s got to be a strong contender for the most pointless purchase she’s ever made! It’s completely impractical, unless she’s got a secret lift somewhere in Grey Skull she won’t be able to get it upstairs. Has she really just bought that to put on Instagram to make a few of her feeble minded followers laugh? Ffs!

Reactions: 12
How much does something like that trolley cost?? Will be seen half a dozen times and never seen again 🤷🏼‍♀️ But she had to have it guyzzzzz

Reactions: 4
I think she’ll lose a fair few sheep over this. A few of them will be cleaners as an actual real life job, and this just seems like a piss take.

I’m trying to work out if this is worse than when she said she wanted to pretend to play shops for the day in B&M
Or they'll see it as her making their work look glamorous 🙄🐑

Reactions: 3
All her sheep are going to be buying that trolley now aren’t they? Going to see them everywhere now aren’t we? 🙄😬

Reactions: 7
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. She's been annoying me for awhile now but that cleaning trolley has given me rage.
I'm a cleaner. I don't 'play' at my role and I believe I do my job well. I've also got one of these trolleys (living the dream I know) there meant for cleaning large spaces, offices, toilets etc. NOT for twatting about in your home. Read the room Sophie. Some people clean to earn a living, provide for their families. This recent 'ebayer' is just bleeping patronising and I'd love you to do a DAY doing what we do

• Heart
Reactions: 55
How many more ‘early Xmas presents’ will appear before Christmas? 🙄

Reactions: 13
Cant stop laughing because Ron is sat eating crisps? What's funny about that 🤣 that should be a normal occurrence you looney tune 😂
It’s like something you’d say when you first see him do it, just how often is he at mad Freda’s ffs

Reactions: 9
Reckon the daft bleep will want a lift in her house now, do away with the stairs then she can lug that monstrosity about up & down, vest can be the bellend boy!

Reactions: 9
Ronnie living his best life in his nans, clothes that fit him and a bag of cheetos. Well in Ma Barker for treating him like an actual toddler

Reactions: 22
How many more ‘early Xmas presents’ will appear before Christmas? 🙄
Just bought this jaccuzzi because we havent had a holiday abroad this year, I have worked so hard on my memoir and being superwoman. It’s nice to feel like your on holiday in your back garden and it comes in grey guyzzzzz. Dreams really do come true, atv!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.