Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the trolley will "live in the garage", which will be because its too large and impractical to wheel about the house. So if it just sits static in the garage what's the point? She's already got her Narnia cupboard out there.
Exactly this! If it will be staying in the garage then it’s a sheer waste of money. Why buy it to not actually use it? Who does this? Surely her Hinchers have to question this??? I mean, Hinch likes all her cleaning products in the house doesn’t she? I keep all mine (cos I don’t waste tons of money on needless cleaning bottles and cloths) under the sink and that will do just fine. I also think this purchase is in poor taste tbh. These trolleys are for real people with proper jobs, not a cleaning instagrammer who scams for a living. It’s not a toy ffs.

Reactions: 18
Is she taking the piss?! She’s taking the piss right?! Also, all of those #notanadd #thiseasgiftedbutiwontdeclare space tidies clearly arnt working if vestlife is complaining her cleaning stuff is taking over the house 😒
So vest life dares to complain about the cleaning items that line his fat pockets!! Yer of course he does Grinch!! It's any excuse with her the lying tw*t.

Reactions: 10
She’s only gone a got herself a cleaning trolly. She’s not thought about it “for a while” she thought about it when she was in the services toilets and thought it would be funny. Except it’s not funny, it’s obscene.

Reactions: 16
Which of the idiot tabloids will print the story first?
I can't get over how stupid, insensitive and insulting she is. She obviously has no idea how hard the people who use those trollies are working right now to keep things covid safe, either that or she's too ignorant to care 😡

Reactions: 18
I hope her and Billy No Bollocks have a massive duck off row about this. I very much doubt he has complained about her cleaning stuff because that's what's made him a very wealthy eunuch but joking apart, when he gets home from wherever he "popped out" to 7 hours or so ago and sees that I hope he goes bleeping beserk!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember she has a cupboard with cleaning products upstairs! I actually think she showed it on her stories today 🙄
Yes she has she’s had one all along. She also has cleaning products in each bathroom. Surely she’s still got cleaning bits under her sink. So still don’t get why the need.

Reactions: 11
There is something seriously lacking in her life if a cleaning trolley that she doesn’t even need gets her leaving snail trails all over the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When she was cleaning out her cupboard I put the sound on, I don’t normally & she sounded just like Stacey with some of the stuff she was saying!

Reactions: 7
I think you know it’s bad when even Fred Vest is speechless, he don’t sound too happy, try and talk some sense into her mate, do it for all of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s taking the piss out of actual professional cleaners with that trolley

Reactions: 21
Exactly this! If it will be staying in the garage then it’s a sheer waste of money. Why buy it to not actually use it? Who does this? Surely her Hinchers have to question this??? I mean, Hinch likes all her cleaning products in the house doesn’t she? I keep all mine (cos I don’t waste tons of money on needless cleaning bottles and cloths) under the sink and that will do just fine. I also think this purchase is in poor taste tbh. These trolleys are for real people with proper jobs, not a cleaning instagrammer who scams for a living. It’s not a toy ffs.
No her stories in a few days will be full of people who have too ordered one that will not fit in their house and her saying I’m loving all your cleaning carts guyyyyyyyyyz they’ve really made me smile.

• Haha
Imagine, loads of wide eyed excited kids 🤣

“Your Mum’s J K Rowling, Ron?”
y
"No she's Mrs Hinch and she once published an empty book"
"Yeah ok Ron. Pull your longjohns up son, there's a good lad"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WTF have I just watched?!? What an utter waste of money. That has literally sent me over the edge and I’ve unfollowed her. She’s a piece of work.
People are struggling on a day to day basis right now, jobs are being lost etc and she buys a bleeping cleaning trolley!! Cleaners have been keeping places going like hospitals. Sorry but that’s really got to me 😡🤬🤯
Edit: surely now others will see the light. Hope to god she gets slated for this!

Reactions: 26
And yet the bleep is quick enough to block people who message her about cleaning trolleys?!!! So she does bleeping read them. 😡
Would be better if you got read reciepts on all insta messages so people would then know that these twats they idolise DO NOT GIVE A tit ABOUT THEM

Reactions: 7
How old is she again? If she was a child it would be understandable but that is just so patronising to all those who work bloody hard cleaning to make a living. Disgusting behaviour.

I thought Inch just 'popped out'........
Or even if she was a cleaner, you’d get it
Maybe she’s testing the water to see if she’s still got the power to make her sheep buy anything coz WTAF?
& then putting it next to ronnies, I’m done 🙈🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.