Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s going to live in her garage. So instead of just grabbing what things she needs. She will now have to walk to the garage to collect that. Then is she going to carry it upstairs. She genuinely has a screw loose. Come on hinchers this is the woman you look up to. I’m gutted now that i’v left all the hinch groups. I’d love to see their reactions.

Reactions: 25
Been out to see my mamma, come back in and what the actual lecking for fecks sake have just I just seen.
The woman has lost it now
She has demeaned people who use these trolleys in 1 story.
Did Freda drop her on her head as a baby?

Screenshot_20200828_164611_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think her sheep are just going to go into raptures over this latest story. They'll love the fact that Mrs Hinch, famous for cleaning has got her own trolley complete with all of her beloved spray bottles, cloths and mops and she's labelled it Mrs Hinch. They will be falling over themselves to get into her DM's first to say how funny she is, how she cracks them up, and how she really deserves this. As much as I hope this turns some of her followers against her, I honestly think it will just make them all - well those that are real - love her even more. No doubt she'll upload a carefully chosen selection of messages showering her with praise and worship.
The press and online magazines will of course jump on this with some headline or other trying to be funny about Mrs Hinch and her trolley.

I've opened some wine. Everyone is welcome to raise a glass with me as we all about "duck off Sophie, you're a twit"

Cheers to you all you set of utter bastards, all the effing best!

Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So it’s going to live in her garage. So instead of just grabbing what things she needs. She will now have to walk to the garage to collect that. Then is she going to carry it upstairs. She genuinely has a screw loose. Come on hinchers this is the woman you look up to. I’m gutted now that i’v left all the hinch groups. I’d love to see their reactions.
Remember she has a cupboard with cleaning products upstairs! I actually think she showed it on her stories today 🙄

Reactions: 13
Got 30 pages to catch up on, I see she is doing duck the house up Friday, why doesn’t she vacuum under her sofa or at least get lazy bollocks to lift them up for her, Ronnie has prob stashed his tit food under there!

Reactions: 10
I actually cannot believe what I'm seeing today. She's brought a trolley that cleaners use in hotels and hospitals, her house is not a bloody mansion, why does she need something so big to clean like 3 rooms. She can't even take it upstairs, unless she's having a lift built 😂. She has definitely lost the plot.

Also, ma Baker has had Ronnie all day so she can faff about building a plastic monstrosity. Also, has Jaymeeeee got lost at the betting shop?!

Reactions: 19
duck off. Just duck off. Why has she bought that? Was she bleeping jealous of Ronnie having one or something? How patronising for people who clean as a job.
“Look at me with my very own trolley I can push round and be a twit with and get paid £40,000 everytime I’m seen with it.” When there’s people out there who use one of those every day in their actual jobs, are working twice as hard because of COVID and who are getting minimum wage and struggling to make ends meet. She’s tone bleeping deaf and should be ashamed of herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Why is he dressed in such a crap outfit but more so where is his jacket?
Where I am it’s pouring down and cold and has been for days, the weather in Malden looks pretty similar.
Why can’t she dress him like a normal one year old and not like something from a period drama
I’m just waiting for all the new clothes he’ll be soon wearing, after that picture on Sophie’s grid. He’ll suddenly have clothes that fit him. Just like he suddenly had PJs instead of baby grows.

All I could think was that outfit isn’t going to stay white for long. 😂 My kids would have managed to get a baked bean stain on something like that... even if they had been no where near baked beans 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally can’t believe what I’ve just watched 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m baffled by the woman ? Why has she bought a cleaning trolley ? No doubt her minion hincers will be ordering themselves one ! Wait for the swipe up ! Absolutely ridiculous ! Stick a fork in me I’m done

Reactions: 12
She’s an actual joke I’m generally embarrassed, if she was my mate or family member I would bleeping torture her daily for buying that! The absolute willy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread Suggestion:

A cleaning trolley for an ignorant twig, what a weird example of “dreaming big”... 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
What an utterly patronising beep she is...she should try cleaning properly in order to make a living; dirty toilets, filthy rooms, crap over floors, vomit, poo, day in day out for a pittance etc. Honestly she leaves me speechless with her latest gadget!!! Insulting to those who slog there guts out pushing a cart/trolley around carrying out essential cleaning. She is a stupid child playing wendy houses and living in a parallel universe..i sincerely pray that those dim, nieve followers see her for what she really is...frigging grow up you muppet!!!!

Reactions: 24
Actually take that up as a job ... she'll never wanna see one again... with all due respect to folks in the cleaning /housekeeping industry!
My mum used to be a cleaner and it’s a tough job, and totally agree with you, I don’t understand why you would want that in your house it just ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.