Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re being treated to some nice pre records this morning of her doing the sofa hoovering. Gloves on of course to hide the nails. Can tell they’re pretty records because they are always a bit blurring. Must try harder Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 30
farmers wife here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Having 2 babies in harvest months was not ideal! Don’t think he was off for 1 full day of paternity at all!!

can’t believe people feel like she’s relatable, no job, hubby there 24/7, gifted things left right and centre, and she makes out it’s hard?!
I don't find her relatable at all. I don't know who would? I'm a mum of 3 - 3rd born 2 weeks into lockdown. No support, so lonely. Absolute rubbish maternity leave to be honest. Barely have time to brush my teeth in a morning let alone do a full face of make up & lashes & nails all on my own [and this is me getting up between 5-6 with the baby and having a quiet 5 minute coffee!]. I like my home clean and tidy - I'm a cleaner - however my kids come first and I have a mad clean and tidy up come 7pm.
Who ships off their kids to the grandparents so they can hoover the sofa ?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As much as we say she never cleans anymore its such boring content when she does. Personally I don't film myself hoovering as I find it dull enough anyway. So why would I want to watch anyone else hoover? Roll on todays mystery pastry dish I say 😋 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I literally said yesterday she hadn’t mentioned her narnias and cupboards in a while.....YA WELCOME FOR THE CONTENT GAL!

BINGOOOOOOOOOOOO 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cleaning an already clean house tho! 💤💤

Has anyone else nolticed in the online papers that pop up they talk about Mrs hinch fans doing this and that not mrs hinch but her Hinchers I wonder why I bet hunch has demanded payment so they say Hinchers do this or that instead! (That’s about as boring as her )
🤣
Hope you Liked the worm fail boomerang Tattle made you Zo 😂🤣😂🤣 Best thing ever don’t you think!!

Reactions: 14
Those black trainers!!! Remind me of the chavs at my secondary school 😂 wtf is she doing dressing him like that 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s how I know she dresses jamie too, no sense of style 🙈🤣

Why is she never alone with Ronnie!!! It’s so weird, is she scared and their all enabling her or is she actually not allowed to be alone with him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When my son was born it was a few weeks before lockdown and my Dad died the day after. I developed a bit of PND just because I hadn't had my family round me and I didn't grieve for my Dad properly because I was busy with a newborn. My fella had 4 months off then all of a sudden he went back to 12 hour days 6 days a week. I sobbed when he went back to work and claimed I couldn't do it, said the thought of being alone with my son petrified me. But I managed to do it, and I feel like ive overcome my PND. My fella tells me he is proud of me but no carved ice creams unfortunately 🤪 Sorry for the life story 🤪
But my point is, there probs is an underlying issue. But my problem is, if she is using her mem-wah to come out about her having PND ill be pissed off. Using it as a sales tactic. When in reality if she came out about it at the time, or was open about it rather than in her book, she would be more likeable. She's got such a platform to be honest about it... but she's shady
Hope you're feeling better now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean big Freda isn't exactly the full ticket either though... No sane person offers to buy a baby from your husband's illegitimate child.
OMG what’s this I’ve missed the Freda and baby story. Anybody enlighten me please

Reactions: 2
We’re being treated to some nice pre records this morning of her doing the sofa hoovering. Gloves on of course to hide the nails. Can tell they’re pretty records because they are always a bit blurring. Must try harder Soph
I can’t see her hoovering on her stories

For the person asking, can’t remember who- apparently whilst pregnant she was seen ZOOMING down Maldon high street and went into willy hill and dragged jamie out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t see any hoovering...has she deleted it??

• Haha
The way she has worded this has made me even more suspicious of all his outfits she has shown throughout lockdown! Why say the outfit is FROM so and so but that she BOUGHT the trainers from Nike? Or is that an indirect begging post to Nike to be noticed for further gifting/collab opportunities.

Also, I thought the cupboard of joy had always previously be known as the Narnia??!! Or was that just the one in the garage? Funny she hasn’t mentioned it, in forever! Was she finally called out on the dangers of promoting the stockpiling of chemicals, but as normal is just going to gloss over it? 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She used a couple of products and tagged them, maybe she realised she wasn't on their payroll so got rid of the stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.