Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she dress him like a giant baby?! It’s like she just can’t be arsed. I wonder what she’ll do with her day off from him? The same as every other day I imagine
Can’t be dressed to dress him properly but I’m guessing she’ll be dressed with matching dress and headband 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I look at this and think
a) staged as duck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
That picture is staged. How many attempts did it take Vesty to get the right picture? It was probably her that posted it on his Instagram.

How can she be tired, what he should've done is give her a slap and say "look love don't know why you're asleep you've done f*** all again today, how can you be tired?".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t be dressed to dress him properly but I’m guessing she’ll be dressed with matching dress and headband 🤬
Exactly. She really is the most selfish bleep. And she has no shame with it! At least we know he’ll have a nice day with his Nanny, away from that nutty witch

Reactions: 18
I see Soph has taken inspiration from a storm trooper for little Rons outfit today. Give it a couple more months and Ron will be dressed like vest life! That poor kid 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To echo the above, please dress Ronnie in something other than a strange ribbed babygro if he’s going out for the day. Frankly it’s grim.

Reactions: 12
Why is poor Ronnie dressed in long johns!! They’re some beautiful baby clothes out there and he’s dressed as an old man from the 1800s!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My son turns 6 months tomorrow and all his 3-6 month clothes are too tight so I bought a load of 6-9 and a lot of them are still too big 🤣 put an outfit on him then and it looked like a bin bag. I felt well sly on him 😂 Managed to find one that fit though 👍 at least their not too tight cutting off his circulation eh Soph 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Gifted outfit again so bollocks to the fact it doesn’t fit properly. 🙄🙄🙄
Can tell it’s gifted because she says she bought the trainers but it just tells us where the outfit is from so it was obviously sent to her. And if the weather there is anything like it is by me, I hope he’s got a jacket because it’s bloody freezing here 😂

Reactions: 12
Gifted outfit again so bollocks to the fact it doesn’t fit properly. 🙄🙄🙄
Can tell it’s gifted because she says she bought the trainers but it just tells us where the outfit is from so it was obviously sent to her. And if the weather there is anything like it is by me, I hope he’s got a jacket because it’s bloody freezing here 😂
It’s really cold here in Essex this morning. I’ve got jeans and a jacket on and still feel it. She never learns with the gifted tit either does she? How many times have the ASA got to warn her!

Reactions: 18
That outfit is like Lee Marvin in Paint your Wagon. Especially with those mining boots on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can tell picture so staged Henry is physically pushing away with his front paws shes pulling him back!
.I'm sad Ron's out for the day with ma we wont see some weird food concoction made

Reactions: 8
Her latest story 'Ron's LITTLE outift' yes...little, too bleeping small for him. Stop putting gifted shite on him that doesn't fit. A matching soft tracksuit to go with his trainers would have been perfect!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.