Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do everything together 😂 didn't see your sheep in fancy hotels, boat trips and barn stays with you
You do nothing together and never will you take their money pretend they are your best friends forever, and feed them a load of bollocks! Keep casting that spell over them I hope they wake up from it soon and see you for what you are. 🧙‍♀️ ATV

Reactions: 23
Blocked on insta by the MUA and grinchy for calling them out on breaking lockdown. Screams guilt don’t you think

Reactions: 29
What happened to Hinch's follow train or whatever rubbish it was she started and did maybe twice??

Reactions: 15
It's been a difficult journey guyzzz!! My heart bleeds and as I have said before, no-one is making her do it. Just pure greed

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Whoops I got blocked within 15mins by Mikey...... all I said was that I loved his make up but think he might have shot himself in the foot by breaking lockdown rules.
Think I touched a nerve 🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw your comment had been deleted. I bet your gutted to be blocked, looking at the high quality workmanship of his job on Zoph you’re really gonna miss out there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See makeyouuplikeacunt mike has put a story up today being praised for wearing, ppe how thick does he think people actually are ? Horse and bolted come to mind 😂 Too Kate mate!
Plus the guidelines state a type2 mask must be worn, which is the blue surgical type not a poundshop special 🙄

So today’s she’s recording her audio book just as she did for her first book. What I want to know is how does she do it without crying. Whenever she’s talking about herself on her stories she’s always so emotional. You’d think she’d be a wreck recording her book.

Reactions: 18
Do everything together 😂 didn't see your sheep in fancy hotels, boat trips and barn stays with you
You do nothing together and never will you take their money pretend they are your best friends forever, and feed them a load of bollocks! Keep casting that spell over them I hope they wake up from it soon and see you for what you are. 🧙‍♀️ ATV
She doesn't even do any give aways f
So today’s she’s recording her audio book just as she did for her first book. What I want to know is how does she do it without crying. Whenever she’s talking about herself on her stories she’s always so emotional. You’d think she’d be a wreck recording her book.
Nah instead she sniggers at the word wax melt thinking about all the £££££ she's gonna earn from her sheep yet again.

her army are going to be creaming themselves about having their best friend talk to them via audio!

Reactions: 10
I think I just threw up a bit 🤢
That book is going to be so nauseating I can’t stand it and it’s not even published yet!
Maybe I should make some spaghetti in a jug to settle my stomach 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So....if she is doing her audio today and its all going to be over tonight this must mean the book isn't going to take that long to read!! Memoir indeed just shows how much she has to tell her adoring fans that didn't know how to clean before she trotted along!
Yes. Because there will be 20 pages of her memwaah, then the next section will be:

“So, that’s my story guyz. I hope you liked it. I’ve left the next 250 pages for you to write your own memoir! Hope this helps. All the best. Soph x”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
She has 3.7 millions followers but only just over 350,000 likes and only 4000 comments😂 come on people, is Bum stretcher too busy to like her grid posts?! What about cumslut?! Those numbers just don’t add up
I think she might be buying likes too although it doesn't seem like it, I've worked with influencers before and it's expected of them to get 10% engagement to get sponsorships etc. Anything below that basically screams I-buy-followers. Bit suspect to me that she got that many likes withing such a short space of time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes. Because there will be 20 pages of her memwaah, then the next section will be:

“So, that’s my story guyz. I hope you liked it. I’ve left the next 250 pages for you to write your own memoir! Hope this helps. All the best. Soph x”
Nailed it!! 🤜🤛

Eurgh the way she’s reading so smugly as though everyone is desperate to know about her tedious life 🤮🤮

• Sick
And there you have it. Mikey liked this person's comment. So it's alright coz hinch took a chance and coz he was wearing ppe it's makes everything OK. Yet guarantee if this was somebody else would this person have made a comment like this
For me it’s not whether he did her make up or not, it’s the fact she lied about it and told people she was doing her own make up

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.