Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress didn’t fit her.....I think it was lent to her from a clothes rail they use for shoots!
The bra is on show....looks thrown on with no thought to it!

My teen daughter loves a photo shoot aka mum with her phone winging it!
She has dresses that don’t fit yet and we use hair bands to adjust the back to make it fit! She needed pins and clips too to make that dress fit her! AND a strapless bra or no bra!
Defo lent to her off a rail and she hasn’t been paid by the company so she won’t tag😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So today’s she’s recording her audio book just as she did for her first book. What I want to know is how does she do it without crying. Whenever she’s talking about herself on her stories she’s always so emotional. You’d think she’d be a wreck recording her book.
Just seen this on Twitter. Sorry if it's already been mentioned, I don't have time to read the thread.
brilliant! honestly when is this fake twit going to be exposed for what she really is!

Reactions: 10
I fell asleep just hearing that small clip .... she doesnt even know whats in the book. When she said light a wax melt she laughed as if to say omg that's so me. She ain't wrote it obviously, not that we needed that confirming.

Reactions: 20
You know what really pisses me off. When someone posts a negative comment on social media about her and some brain washed little hole comments 'ohh go away with your negativity you don't even know her how can you say that?' Yes hole we don't know her not even you so how the duck can you defend her!?!? Absolute bleeping twats! I'm pissed off its 1pm and I need alcohol, and bleeping grinch is making me mad! Also her stupid little pissy voice, I'd rather eat my over tit than listen to her try and read her book 👊👊👊
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!! I’m about 1 story away from reaching for the gin bottle! 🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I fell asleep just hearing that small clip .... she doesnt even know whats in the book. When she said light a wax melt she laughed as if to say omg that's so me. She ain't wrote it obviously, not that we needed that confirming.
Her little recordings are so cringey she looks so smug and you can see her having to think about slowing her voice down 🤢 I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first time she's read the book 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get why she makes an effort to feed her child healthy meals and not herself? I find it really strange especially when she gets up early and has so much time on her hands. Cheese string for breakfast? Only takes 2 mins to make porridge in microwave - my 12 year old just made an omelette for himself - takes minutes.
none of his meals are “healthy” !!! 🤢

Reactions: 8
Oh god that video is sickening. How can she talk about her flaws when in reality she blocks, deletes comments and doxxes people when they call her out like she’s perfect in every way? She’s just such a hypocrite and that’s why I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 19
We are all in this together, you’re exactly the same as me guys, you’ve brought the crap what I promote and help make me rich hahaha this is me, I lie but it’s ok because this is me, hope your all okay guys don’t give up on me I still need you to reach my other goals

Reactions: 16
Most relatable thing I’ve seen Soph do in months is her putting Ronnie in his 1st birthday baby-Gro. (Most people just use it the once and keep them in a memory box) Heres hoping we see her use a Christmas one next January 😂

If you have read thread then you will know. You also can read a List of things that she has previously done at the very start of this thread.
If you have read thread then you will know. You also can read a List of things that she has previously done at the very start of this thread.

Hmmmmm...... original poster to this reply seems to have deleted the comment and disappeared. Find it odd that they created an account just to write that post, then delete it. One of her sheep being lured to the dark side and just dipping their toes in?

Reactions: 7
Most relatable thing I’ve seen Soph do in months is her putting Ronnie in his 1st birthday baby-Gro. (Most people just use it the once and keep them in a memory box) Heres hoping we see her use a Christmas one next January 😂
He ain’t had that baby grow on his back for months 😂 it was for photo purposes only. When you saw him wearing it today it was actually his birthday because it had a subtle (not too much) view of the garden. Just enough to show patchy grass and not enough that you can tell there ain’t a pergola

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If rumours are correct that Jamie is her manager, this means he was up early ringing the cafe asking if she can have soup for lunch 😂😭
Why didn’t she make her own lunch to take with her. She could’ve used her B&M lunch bag that she loves so much she had to buy a second one! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it not windy in Maldon? Cus we have a tent in the garden with bricks in to keep it from blowing away and there's looks fine just sitting there... In a non windy garden.

And when she was in the car showing the view none of the trees were blowing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is EVERYTHING a pre record ffs

Reactions: 13
He ain’t had that baby grow on his back for months 😂 it was for photo purposes only. When you saw him wearing it today it was actually his birthday because it had a subtle (not too much) view of the garden. Just enough to show patchy grass and not enough that you can tell there ain’t a pergola
Hmmmm.... interesting..... I didn’t think of it that way! 😂😂

Reactions: 6
What happened to Hinch's follow train or whatever rubbish it was she started and did maybe twice??
I mentioned that a few weeks back and she conveniently popped it up again
You've just reminded her again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.