Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw your comment had been deleted. I bet your gutted to be blocked, looking at the high quality workmanship of his job on Zoph you’re really gonna miss out there!!
Im soooo heartbroken guyyyzz! I mean I’m just little old me from that tiny village of London (don’t know if anyone’s heard of it?!) and he’s only gone and blocked me! Who’s gona make me look like a tit drag queen now??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder what Caroline Hirons would say about MUA gate. I'm sure she would not be impressed at all.

Reactions: 7
Ha ha, I’ve been blocked by Mrs Hinch! Wow, i feel like it’s like a badge of honour. I didn’t even make a comment. I just liked someone’s comment on the make up artists page who called him out on breaking lock down. Wowsers. She really is sensitive when people call out the truth.
I got blocked ages ago for liking a comment 😂 welcome to the club there’s a lot of us!

Reactions: 10
For me it’s not whether he did her make up or not, it’s the fact she lied about it and told people she was doing her own make up
Exactly, and also the fact that she's so petrified of Covid that she had people in her home where her 1yr old son is.... she really only ever thinks about and puts herself first 🤬
Also, on the Ron and Hen thing, if Henry does ever turn on Ronnie, we'd never know.. not a hope would she break the illusion that they're anything but best friends.... she would never allow a story of her dog nipping at her son out 😏

Reactions: 13
The dress didn’t fit her.....I think it was lent to her from a clothes rail they use for shoots!
The bra is on show....looks thrown on with no thought to it!

My teen daughter loves a photo shoot aka mum with her phone winging it!
She has dresses that don’t fit yet and we use hair bands to adjust the back to make it fit! She needed pins and clips too to make that dress fit her! AND a strapless bra or no bra!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There's no need for her to even be in a studio to do that. We have clients who do audio work and they have all be given professional mics to plug into their laptops at home. They've managed to do audiobooks, radio shows, voice overs and even animated series etc like this.

Reactions: 24
Who the hell was reading her book out as that did not look life Sophie at all

she actually looked healthy and a decent person.

Reactions: 2
Why is she trying to sound posh(ish)..that’s not her usual natural annoying voice...also her mouth looks different, she’s gotta have had new teeth

Reactions: 10
You know what really pisses me off. When someone posts a negative comment on social media about her and some brain washed little hole comments 'ohh go away with your negativity you don't even know her how can you say that?' Yes hole we don't know her not even you so how the duck can you defend her!?!? Absolute bleeping twats! I'm pissed off its 1pm and I need alcohol, and bleeping grinch is making me mad! Also her stupid little pissy voice, I'd rather eat my over tit than listen to her try and read her book 👊👊👊

Reactions: 34
I think she might be buying likes too although it doesn't seem like it, I've worked with influencers before and it's expected of them to get 10% engagement to get sponsorships etc. Anything below that basically screams I-buy-followers. Bit suspect to me that she got that many likes withing such a short space of time 🤔
I think she got more than 4000 comments but had to keep deleting the bad ones 😍

Reactions: 5
1. How does she have the time to block x amount of people per day 😂
2. Why is she writing a book that is literally going to be FULL of lies about how she got to where she is now? I can’t fathom it?! Surely people are starting to realise?! You can’t block and delete every comment that challenges you?! Can you? I am beginning to think she is some sort of robot herself!

Reactions: 11
You know what really pisses me off. When someone posts a negative comment on social media about her and some brain washed little hole comments 'ohh go away with your negativity you don't even know her how can you say that?' Yes hole we don't know her not even you so how the duck can you defend her!?!? Absolute bleeping twats! I'm pissed off its 1pm and I need alcohol, and bleeping grinch is making me mad! Also her stupid little pissy voice, I'd rather eat my over tit than listen to her try and read her book 👊👊👊
I’m going to Sainsbury’s and am considering the alcohol route myself today. I’ve watched her stories and now feel angry. Is she recording a bloody audio book to squeeze more money from the sheep. My god, but she loves herself, she’s sitting in that recording booth exuding confidence whilst crying anxiety.
Cheers, @Havingalookgirls 🍷here’s to a grinchless weekend. ATV

Reactions: 8
The way she’s holding the headphones like she thinks she’s a superstar DJ.
Too big for your boots, Zoph!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hand on her headphones like she's in band aid. 🎶feed the hinchhhhh, my doritos and cheese strings are not free (yet)
#spon #ad #iworkwithcheesestring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Does she know you don't actually light a wax melt?
Guyzzzz how do you listen to her everyday? You all deserve medals each and everyone of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
there was uproar on Instagram from makeup artists as some MUAS were allowed back to work if they worked in the tv and media industry-photo shoots etc - Megan Barton Hanson has been having her makeup done for weeks, I’m sure it was around July the rules came in. One rule for normal people another for Z listers.
I’m catching up today so this might already have been said but was this applied to all situations involving a media ‘star’ or only in studios? Or it would apply to a domestic home situation too (as was the base for her shoot)?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.