Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably the first time she’s actually ‘read’ her own book. She can’t spell - fact! We see it all the time and she does not pronounce words correctly. No way is she an author. She would have needed a lot of help with this book. I know two very famous authors (best sellers) and they literally give up their lives for months whilst they write their books. They find somewhere quite and their families hardly see them. Publishers are on to them regarding deadlines all the time and from what they’ve told me it’s very stressful. I reckon penguin used zoellas ghostwriter to help Hinch. I mean what life story does she have? She hardly does anything - they would need to fill the content out a bit and use a bit of imagination. Maybe it’s padded out using lots of pictures? That’s a good way of making a book look bigger.
Look what came up on my Tattle ads! I don’t know whether to 😂,😡 or 😢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Adventures of Ron & Hen.

Ron got his bleeping nappy changed whilst Hen went for a walk. It turns out that they're not brothers after all

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not be on social media for a few days coz been struggling with my mental health but had to come here to tell you all this.

I have a dilemma, been spending a lot of time with my neighbour the last few days, my new puppy and her 2 year old are new best friends. While we were having a cuppa yesterday, she drops in the conversation how she's gonna be like Mrs hinch later and clean her whole house, said she absolutely loves her and she watches her everyday! Now do I just ignore it or spend my time showing her how zoph is a nob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow must have been a tit load of negative comments on his post, only 25 left 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not be on social media for a few days coz been struggling with my mental health but had to come here to tell you all this.

I have a dilemma, been spending a lot of time with my neighbour the last few days, my new puppy and her 2 year old are new best friends. While we were having a cuppa yesterday, she drops in the conversation how she's gonna be like Mrs hinch later and clean her whole house, said she absolutely loves her and she watches her everyday! Now do I just ignore it or spend my time showing her how zoph is a nob 😂
Definitely show her that zoph is a knob!

Reactions: 9
When people say tit like this, you know the situation is hopeless.. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Shame they weren’t doing the right thing six weeks ago when close contact beauty work has only been permitted since last Saturday.. I think is what she meant 😂

Reactions: 5
How short is this memoir if she can do the recording in one day?
That’s going to be a painful listen, imagine having her dulcet tones in your ears on the commute. 😣
Must be VERY short to factor in all the ssshhhhhs, ttttts, AmaZONs. I pity the editor on THAT!

Reactions: 7
Fed up of the "you made it" " we're in this together" "you should be proud"!
How does she know?
How does she not know one of her followers could be on the brink of ending it all?
Her followers could have lost their job, a relative or friend, their home, be at rock bottom and her and ss are in their little bubbles, where everything is like one big bleeping fairy tale!!!
Im close to unfollowing for my own sanity!! She really hasnt a clue what goes on outside her grey four walls!!

Reactions: 20
Can’t believe how many of you she’s blocked 🙊 bet her block list is longer than her followers list.

also, I reckon the shoot is for Fabulous magazine, or another Sunday supplement thing.

Reactions: 22
Wow must have been a tit load of negative comments on his post, only 25 left 😂
Bloody hell, I popped out for a couple of hours and there were over 50 comments before I left. He has been busy with the delete button

Reactions: 10

She can be your tattle +1

The adventures of Ron and Hen: our mummaz has been a covidiot again 🥴
Should be a new thread title

Reactions: 8
I thought she'd already recorded the audio book, she hinted thats what she and Jamie had been doing during lockdown, there were occasions where they had recoding equipment at home.

Either way, can't see it taking long, content will be so weak. The infamous poo episode from 'Come Outside' is way more informative than any shite Hinch can spew out.

Reactions: 6
And there you have it. Mikey liked this person's comment. So it's alright coz hinch took a chance and coz he was wearing ppe it's makes everything OK. Yet guarantee if this was somebody else would this person have made a comment like this

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How much of a piss taker is she! Writing on his post two hours ago, love you lots, knowing they’ve both broke lockdown rules and just deleting and blocking everyone, who has a negative comment!!! She makes my blood boil, literally thinks she’s invincible!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She has 3.7 millions followers but only just over 350,000 likes and only 4000 comments😂 come on people, is Bum stretcher too busy to like her grid posts?! What about cumslut?! Those numbers just don’t add up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So....if she is doing her audio today and its all going to be over tonight this must mean the book isn't going to take that long to read!! Memoir indeed just shows how much she has to tell her adoring fans that didn't know how to clean before she trotted along!
There’s no way even if it was a 10 page kids book it’ll be over by tonight. Each time she mis-pronounces a word they’ll have to stop & start that bit again, she’ll be there past the 1st October is she keeps adding S’s & Z’s to words 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoops I got blocked within 15mins by Mikey...... all I said was that I loved his make up but think he might have shot himself in the foot by breaking lockdown rules.
Think I touched a nerve 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.