Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably the first time she’s actually ‘read’ her own book. She can’t spell - fact! We see it all the time and she does not pronounce words correctly. No way is she an author. She would have needed a lot of help with this book. I know two very famous authors (best sellers) and they literally give up their lives for months whilst they write their books. They find somewhere quite and their families hardly see them. Publishers are on to them regarding deadlines all the time and from what they’ve told me it’s very stressful. I reckon penguin used zoellas ghostwriter to help Hinch. I mean what life story does she have? She hardly does anything - they would need to fill the content out a bit and use a bit of imagination. Maybe it’s padded out using lots of pictures? That’s a good way of making a book look bigger.

Reactions: 18
So....if she is doing her audio today and its all going to be over tonight this must mean the book isn't going to take that long to read!! Memoir indeed just shows how much she has to tell her adoring fans that didn't know how to clean before she trotted along!

View attachment 217939
bottom right photo... I literally thought he was covered in mould! Poor Ronnie what the hell is that outfit! Imagine been a few days old and been put in that monstrosity! Poor kid
Catching up on this thread but how much nicer does her hair look in the top right photo? 😯
She should dye her hair a warm chocolate brown and get rid of the extensions, it would really do wonders

Reactions: 1
Hope to god, that media training has taught her to speak correctly without all the unnecessary "s" on words
She will make her voice so much softer for this, she’s meak, mild Sophie talking about the mean, mean trollz remember. Queen manipulator knows the voice needs to reflect the struggle🙄 she’s had. She’s utterly riled me today, the make up artist has deleted all the negative comments and she’s commented ‘LOVE YOU’ on his post, the smugness of her is repulsive, I honestly think she thinks she’s untouchable, she lives a total delusional life based off the opinion and adoration of the nutty Hinchers.

How short is this memoir if she can do the recording in one day?
That’s going to be a painful listen, imagine having her dulcet tones in your ears on the commute. 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Highly doubt she'll be doing the whole book, probably just the introduction or bonus features because they take trained audio actors a long time to record. Absolutely no way our Grinchy is capable of that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She will make her voice so much softer for this, she’s meak, mild Sophie talking about the mean, mean trollz remember. Queen manipulator knows the voice needs to reflect the struggle🙄 she’s had. She’s utterly riled me today, the make up artist has deleted all the negative comments and she’s commented ‘LOVE YOU’ on his post, the smugness of her is repulsive, I honestly think she thinks she’s untouchable, she lives a total delusional life based off the opinion and adoration of the nutty Hinchers.
We might even get tears. God she infuriates me so much! Its not real world where everyone is constantly giving you glow ups. There is always going to be negatives. Always!

Reactions: 7
Nearly every celebrity memoir is ghostwritten, and often the celebs aren’t contractually allowed to acknowledge the ‘ghost’ as the writers prefer to remain behind the scenes, so what she’s doing isn’t at all unusual – even if you might think it’s deceptive. I’d imagine most of her fans know she isn’t capable of writing a book – very few people are – but she certainly will have been extensively involved in it and sat down for hours of interviews etc.

Katie Price’s former ghostwriter, the sadly departed Rebecca Farnsworth, was one of the few exceptions who was happy to be credited for her work.

On the same subject, a friend who worked on Michael Bublé’s memoir said not only did he not write it, but never read it either!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How short is this memoir if she can do the recording in one day?
That’s going to be a painful listen, imagine having her dulcet tones in your ears on the commute. 😣
Exactly! I follow Chris and Rosie Ramsey. They took a good few days, possibly a week to do their book.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ almighty is she doing an audio book?!? Who the hell wants to listen to her voice
"thissschhhh isscchhhh me. A memwhaaar by sssccchopie hinsschliffe

I do hope they've provided her with a spit bucket.

• Haha
  • Sick
My friend is an author and writing a book takes ages. Writing the book takes long enough but then the edits. Soph could at least make it seem like she has written the book instead of making it so clear she has a ghost writer.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.