Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About the deleting of comments on the make up artist’s post.. it’s like she thinks she’s beyond reproach! Asking whether they adhered to lock down rules is not trolling, why does she think people should blindly agree with everything she does and block people if they don’t?

She has no discernible talent but she can’t stand that people don’t just automatically fawn over her, it’s so bizarre. Why does she think she deserves such adoration? She has such a high opinion of herself, to say she’ll be irrelevant in a couple of years.

Reactions: 30
One thing that's really got my back up and I don't really know why, not sure if anyone else has picked up on it, but why has her settee been photoshopped on the book cover so it doesn't have a back anymore? I honestly can't stop laughing at it 😅
The book cover is appalling, a secondary school media student could do a better job. Whoever put that together should be ashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is a moaning mediocre cow. Why is it always the most mediocre, spoiled humans that whine and complain the most? I need to go back and catch up on this makeup artist thing

Reactions: 9
Longtime lurker 1st time poster. Her last story has given me so much rage! I've just returned to work after maternity leave (locked down for months of it and not seeing family?!) and she's complaining about 'working' and not leaving the house til 9am?! Not only that leaving your kid with your husband at home?! I worked at 6am yesterday thankfully the MIL has my boys for us on a Thursday and my hubby had to drop them at hers to start work himself at 8am!

I used to quite like her in the beginning but now she's very sly and totally unrelatable! I'd love to have to 'work' 2 days a week and have my husband home all day everyday (maybe not cause i'd end up killing him ha!)

Rant over & Hi guys 🤣😁

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t have children so I know my life isn’t as busy as most of yours, but leaving the house for 9am?!? Jesus Christ. What a saint. By that time I have walked the dog (a big, proper walk regardless of the weather - does Henry get that?), shoved some food (not a cheese string) down myself as I know I won’t get a break until maybe 1700/1800, made dinner for work, tidied the house up a bit so the dog walker/sitter doesn’t think I’m an utter woman when she pops in a few times during my shift, walked to work, started work at 0715 and then done nearly 2hrs of Nursing - nobody waiting on me hand and foot or driving me to and from the drug cupboard. 😢 But it’s okay because when I curl up in bed at the end of the day I’ll think “I did it! Me! Mum must be so proud! 😁”. All worth it, thanks Hinch x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Eating a cheesestring for breakie, there she goes with that healthy diet 😍 is it a shared kebab for tea aswell?
Probably why she never pines her bogs anymore, there'll be no movement down there when her intestines are shoving through a diet of cheese strings, spaghetti hoops & turkey dinosaurs.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
1st time poster - so basically the past 24 hours she’s effectively admitted that she had people round her house during the worst part of lockdown. So people couldn’t see their family, their friends, go to funerals (I myself couldn’t go to my fathers cremation, non of us could due to Covid) and yet she had a load of people round for a bloody photoshoot for a front cover of a book?! I hope she reads this and feels every sense of guilt that she can. She should be ashamed of herself, in fact everyone involved should.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I don’t have children so I know my life isn’t as busy as most of yours, but leaving the house for 9am?!? Jesus Christ. What a saint. By that time I have walked the dog (a big, proper walk regardless of the weather - does Henry get that?), shoved some food (not a cheese string) down myself as I know I won’t get a break until maybe 1700/1800, made dinner for work, tidied the house up a bit so the dog walker/sitter doesn’t think I’m an utter woman when she pops in a few times during my shift, walked to work, started work at 0715 and then done nearly 2hrs of Nursing - nobody waiting on me hand and foot or driving me to and from the drug cupboard. 😢 But it’s okay because when I curl up in bed at the end of the day I’ll think “I did it! Me! Mum must be so proud! 😁”. All worth it, thanks Hinch x
Shes so out of touch with reality she has forgotten what its like to have a regular job; you know, where you have to get up every day, make childcare arrangements, commute on a packed train or heinous traffic only to not find a parking space, and then come home, do whatever housework you can manage, eat whatever is easiest (no time to mix up yoghurt and herbs in a blender), try to go to bed at a reasonable time and then do it all again the next day.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear god she’s doing her own audio book reading!!! That book will be horrendous enough without her bloody dodgy pronunciation 😆

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
One thing that's really got my back up and I don't really know why, not sure if anyone else has picked up on it, but why has her settee been photoshopped on the book cover so it doesn't have a back anymore? I honestly can't stop laughing at it 😅
That’s amazing, why didn’t I notice that?! It’s so ridiculous 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
Shes so out of touch with reality she has forgotten what its like to have a regular job; you know, where you have to get up every day, make childcare arrangements, commute on a packed train or heinous traffic only to not find a parking space, and then come home, do whatever housework you can manage, eat whatever is easiest (no time to mix up yoghurt and herbs in a blender), try to go to bed at a reasonable time and then do it all again the next day.
I was just think that I might unfollow her she’s doing my head in well for some to be able to Dick about all day but some of us actually have jobs.

Reactions: 7
About the deleting of comments on the make up artist’s post.. it’s like she thinks she’s beyond reproach! Asking whether they adhered to lock down rules is not trolling, why does she think people should blindly agree with everything she does and block people if they don’t?

She has no discernible talent but she can’t stand that people don’t just automatically fawn over her, it’s so bizarre. Why does she think she deserves such adoration? She has such a high opinion of herself, to say she’ll be irrelevant in a couple of years.
I think because there are so many weirdos declaring their love for her (even though they dont know her and never met her) she thinks everyone loves her. There are more people who have never heard of her, more people who couldnt care less and more people who dislike her lies, deceit and vapid personality than there are people who 'adore' her. The grown up approach would not be to delete and block, block, block but to just ignore if you dont like what people say. As long as it's not hate people are posting, then why block? She forgets that everyone is entitled to an opinion, and that most people wont actually like her. She just wants to surround herself in an echochamber of sycophants but that's silly really because then you dont get to understand what people are thinking. She certainly needs to improve on what content she produces otherwise her current echochamber will eventually fade away and she will be left with nothing. Progress is about change and she cant change if she thinks she is already perfect.

Christ almighty is she doing an audio book?!? Who the hell wants to listen to her voice
She could be, Amazon usually do audiobooks dont they? I'm not buying the actual book let alone listening to her poor speech and over pronunciation.

Reactions: 16
Oh dear god she’s doing her own audio book reading!!! That book will be horrendous enough without her bloody dodgy pronunciation 😆
Hahahaha can you imagine it would be hilarious actually
This is me
By So.... Soph.... SSSophmMmMUmMMmmmmaaaZzZ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Could not be arsed listening to her do an audio book

'ChapTer TwenTY Two: I went to Cosshhhta for a hot chcooooshcolate. I put in three suggaaash'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guyyyyzzzz im so busy this weeks, with work that I actually have times to be blocking peoples while I works hards!

Sssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.