Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're still begging for the "Adventures of Ron & Hen" this morning.

...hun you're sat in your living room clawing at his book. That's not an adventure.
Oh my god it seriously drives me wild when she puts Ron and Hen.

Can someone ban her and stace of the video editing app they both use to make the sickening videos with depressing music.. don’t know if someone’s dead or they’ve just been for a walk these days... hinchys latest one from her shoots is like a tribute ffs
The music is vomit inducing.

Reactions: 2
I just can't get over how ungrateful she is. She's always bleating on about how thankful and grateful she is but that's all words. A lot of people (not me) would give anything to be in her position and all she can do is moan about wanting it to be over. I hope it will all be over very soon

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been said BUT, whats with the lack of tan on her hand? She put fake tan on the other night, did she just stop at her wrists?! 😂
It’ll be of all the chemicals she uses, stripped the tan clean off😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha, I’ve been blocked by Mrs Hinch! Wow, i feel like it’s like a badge of honour. I didn’t even make a comment. I just liked someone’s comment on the make up artists page who called him out on breaking lock down. Wowsers. She really is sensitive when people call out the truth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
SHE IS SO BLOODY PATRONISING!!!! How dare she bang on about it being Friday and imagining it all being over later when you get to bed. She has done two (one and a half really) days ‘work’ so far this week. Two. And even then she was picked up and driven there, did a couple of hours fannying about getting fussed over, hair and make up done, taken to get Costa, then driven home. Now she’s got another jam packed day of being driven somewhere, fawned over, maybe having to read a few times and then being driven home. She’s left her son at home in his own house with his dad, not in childcare like the majority of us have to, and she’s in the financial position to be able to just order a takeaway tonight instead of cooking because God knows that lazy shite she’s married won’t do a tap while she’s out. She is so privileged to be in the position she is in and she still whinges and complains and goes on about it being Friday like she’s just done a 70 hour week. Sorry for the rant but she’s pissed me off so much this week, it’s untrue.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She was getting ready to leave the house for 9am.
I’m assuming by using the exclamation mark that she used that she thinks that’s really early.
Soph, by that time I’ve already taken my daughter to nursery and been at work an hour!

Reactions: 23
Do you think that Onslow ever worries that if Sophie does ever become ‘famous’ (god forbid), then she may well run off with some stud who doesn’t look like Henry VIII and who actually earns his own money?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A really busy week ahead?? It’s bloody Friday woman and you’ve literally done nothing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Do you think that Onslow ever worries that if Sophie does ever become ‘famous’ (god forbid), then she may well run off with some stud who doesn’t look like Henry VIII and who actually earns his own money?
Doubt it. No one else is going to put up with her! 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eating a cheesestring for breakie, there she goes with that healthy diet 😍 is it a shared kebab for tea aswell?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t get why she makes an effort to feed her child healthy meals and not herself? I find it really strange especially when she gets up early and has so much time on her hands. Cheese string for breakfast? Only takes 2 mins to make porridge in microwave - my 12 year old just made an omelette for himself - takes minutes.

I don’t get why she makes an effort to feed her child healthy meals and not herself? I find it really strange especially when she gets up early and has so much time on her hands. Cheese string for breakfast? Only takes 2 mins to make porridge in microwave - my 12 year old just made an omelette for himself - takes minutes.
I can never understand this especially as she had gastric surgery to help her lose weight. You think she’d eat healthily to get the right nutrients

She was getting ready to leave the house for 9am.
I’m assuming by using the exclamation mark that she used that she thinks that’s really early.
Soph, by that time I’ve already taken my daughter to nursery and been at work an hour!
This exactly! 9am and her husband is looking after their child whilst she gets ready! The odd thing is, she used to have a regular job - it’s like she’s forgotten what the real world is like. No doubt we’ll get some BS about ‘mum guilt’ later 🙄

Reactions: 9
One thing that's really got my back up and I don't really know why, not sure if anyone else has picked up on it, but why has her settee been photoshopped on the book cover so it doesn't have a back anymore? I honestly can't stop laughing at it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can she even dare to class this week as being so busy when she’s barely done any “work” at all?! She has absolutely no idea what it means to work in the real world, what real work stress is like

Reactions: 14
I just can't get over how ungrateful she is. She's always bleating on about how thankful and grateful she is but that's all words. A lot of people (not me) would give anything to be in her position and all she can do is moan about wanting it to be over. I hope it will all be over very soon
Absolutely. No-one loves Soph as much as she loves herself. I have never come across anyone in my life quite as ego centric as she is.

Reactions: 16
Mikey needs sacked. I tried to screenshot but it’s too face. Her contour is way too harsh and dark. It’s making her look filthy and like a drag queen who hasn’t mastered their craft

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a hard life being chauffeured around to sign up to ££££ book deals. She's a joke. If its that hard for you then call the whole thing off and spend all your time locked up in hinchy palace like you really want to.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.