Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does no one else think if could be a pregnancy reveal shoot? Just the way she’s in her underwear, the dresses she was wearing, one of them she was leaning back and posing which almost made her look pregnant.

Reactions: 4
Does no one else think if could be a pregnancy reveal shoot? Just the way she’s in her underwear, the dresses she was wearing, one of them she was leaning back and posing which almost made her look pregnant.
If it was a pregnancy reveal shoot which I doubt, who does she think she is, Beyoncé? 😂 I think it's just a magazine cover, upcoming promo for her book

Reactions: 13
Makeup for tv and film was allowed before standard 1-1 makeup (doesn’t make sense) BUT come to think of the dates I actually am certain that shoot was a couple of weeks before that date was released.!
But it’s neither tv or film, it’s in her house 🤔

Reactions: 14
It does? 😂 I hate the woman but picky comments like this really grate me. His nappy looks fine.
There's a part of the video where he's on his knees and the nappy looks bulbous - like they do when it's really wet. Also when he's by the door his nappy looks like it's sagging drastically to one side. Chances are, she just hadn't changed him when she took the video. I don't change my little ones nappy the second she wakes up - she normally has breakfast first.

So yes, it probably needs a change but so long as he's not in it all day... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry if this has already been said BUT, whats with the lack of tan on her hand? She put fake tan on the other night, did she just stop at her wrists?! 😂
She was wearing a glove to apply it... Maybe she forgot?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sure she's trotted out an old video again, I live just up the coast from her and it's blowing a gale, there's no way tufters tent is just sat on the grass, I've just had to get the chair cushions in before they take off !
Yep!!! There’s weather warnings where I am. Plus, I know kids can wear clothes more than once but I suspect that is a replay from his birthday given that his sleep suit says “some bunny is 1” I suspect this is because this is one of the few pre records she has that shows the garden from that angle to “disprove” that she’s had any work done.

Reactions: 12
Yet another video of Ronnie going to stroke Lardsnomes and Henry running away from him... such a shame. She acts like they are the perfect double act when it seems to me that henry really doesn't like Ronnie much at all. Such a shame as Ronniw clearly adores the furry fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hear mad barker is en route with a cooked goose tonight to celebrate the Sophie way is essex's hard week.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really hope the papers pick up on this and people see her for what she really is😂 what an utter head, she really is a compulsive liar. I hope the MUA gets fined, no doubt she won’t address this either like the BBQ, cue a meltdown in coming about the trollz. She’ll be up at 2am with anxiety.

There's a part of the video where he's on his knees and the nappy looks bulbous - like they do when it's really wet. Also when he's by the door his nappy looks like it's sagging drastically to one side. Chances are, she just hadn't changed him when she took the video. I don't change my little ones nappy the second she wakes up - she normally has breakfast first.

So yes, it probably needs a change but so long as he's not in it all day... 🤷🏻‍♂️

It definitely needs a change, it's so bulging at the front when he's sat down! I'm not saying this is a regular thing, i forget to change my sons nappy sometimes if I'm busy but ronnies does need doing in this video

Im sure she's trotted out an old video again, I live just up the coast from her and it's blowing a gale, there's no way tufters tent is just sat on the grass, I've just had to get the chair cushions in before they take off !
I was just coming on to say this. We have a play tent that we keep outside during the nice weather. At 2am last night I heard the wind and ran outside to bring it in before it blew away. So yeah. I’m calling a pre record.

I literally hate the way she tries to make out how happy Ronnie looks when he's with her. We've all seen some of the looks he gives her 🤦🏼‍♀️ proper side eye glares 🤣🤣🤣 at least baby Rex is genuinely a happy little boy

The comments on her cover release grid post as bleeping nauseating. It actually infuriates me how many people praise her for bringing awareness to anxiety. The woman has a massive (purchased) platform and does absolutely NOTHING to give back, no giveaways, no meet and greets, no fundraising for mental health charities. She’s a hideous human being and I really cannot wait for her crown to fall.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.