Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not make a big song and dance about doing her own hair and make-up for that shoot?
Yes she did, but then she also showed a table which showed lots of, what looked like a pro MUA’s collection. I remember at the time there were suspicions raised! She’ll defend it by saying that she had to do it herself and he was just there to oversee and give her instructions on what to do etc. 😡

Reactions: 15
Hello you lovely lot, it’s been a while! Sorry to derail but I only want to ask one thing. Does anyone know what Soph uses to edit her insta videos? No I’m not making a cringe insta montage 😂 I’m getting married next week & I wanted to put some of the little bits captured on my witnesses’ phones in a little video.

Reactions: 7
Genuine question here everyone, do make up artists use the same brushes on each client? Or do they have one set per client, particularly now with the Corona Virus Pandemic? Just wondering because on her latest story where she's fawning over the amount of makeup on show, there were brushes galore, uncovered and stood in tubs Considering how she's been fraught with anxiety about the pandemic I would have thought she would have insisted on the make up artists using her own brushes. I guess the ones in her story could all be her own but somehow I don't believe that.

I bet she's knackered tonight when she gets home. What an exhausting day she's had, waving from her chauffeur driven car to Lardarse, Jimmy 2 Chainz and Ronaldo, before choosing a pair of designer shows to wear and having her hair and makeup professionally done, and having lots of photos taken.
My job as a neonatal nurse, working 12 hour day and night shifts looking after sick and premature babies who sometimes need resuscitation, is a piece of piss compared to hers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry guys kate to the party today

I'm confused, doesn't take much lol

Last night she said she was doing a photoshoot today and then revealed the proper piccy of her meemwoirr today

Are the videos today the shoot she mentioned last night or the memoir shoot?

If its the memoir shoot again today then why did she do one a few weeks back in the house?

If she is just posting recording from that shoot then I thought it was in her house as looks like it wasn't

ETA

I have now had a proper look at the video and she was in the house. oops

The other video must be another shoot for a tacky mag

Told you I get confused

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes she did, but then she also showed a table which showed lots of, what looked like a pro MUA’s collection. I remember at the time there were suspicions raised! She’ll defend it by saying that she had to do it herself and he was just there to oversee and give her instructions on what to do etc. 😡
But there would have been the photographer, Carl B for hair and now Mikey on make up - that's 3 different households plus Sophie, Jamie & Ronnie. Still not allowed unless they were all in the garden, which we know they weren't.
She was very careful not to show who was there, unlike today when they are all sharing the same stories

Reactions: 12
But again. This will be ignored, she won’t acknowledge it and there will be a ridiculous excuse if she does, oh he lent me his make up or something..
she is a selfish cow, putting everyone at risk during lockdown, but then claims how much she’s followed the rules, she’s a compulsive liar and I can’t wait till the witches mask slips. She gets more and more shocking by the day.

God they are absolute trolls on the we love hinchy site. They are unhealthily attracted to her. They don’t even know her.

They are correct, that tattoo does her no favours when she is wearing an expensive dress and holding a spray bottle to boot.

Well they do show money doesn't buy class, especially when Mr Inch wears shorts and a tee-shirt while in an expensive hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I successfully submitted and won a thread tittle! I’m quite chuffed tbh and must apologise for my potty mouth 🤣 A.T.V guyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This really pisses me off because I work on the face and have literally only just been able to resume work. How DARE they flout the rules! Mind you just had a thought, all the tv people will be having their make up done won’t they? 🤔 all this time. News readers etc.
I know that news readers on GMB and Holly on This morning were doing their own hair and makeup

Seems weird in the first place that someone who trained as a hairdresser in the first place wouldn't know how to do make up since it's a job based on beauty and appearance and if she was really interested in that aspect she probably would have experiments with make up all her life. More lies probably...
That’s true. All the hairdressers I know - even the male ones - are great at doing their own make up. !

Reactions: 6
God they are absolute trolls on the we love hinchy site. They are unhealthily attracted to her. They don’t even know her.
All morons, I left the we love Mrs hinch group today as I was accused of being nasty because I used 😡 by a woman who supports a hincher,saying all you miserable cows! Double standard hypocrite s

Reactions: 10
She can try and defend it like that but the MUA has said on his story that ‘he did the front cover’ so get out of that one Soph!

Reactions: 14
A big fancy dress,for the cover of a cleaning ladies Meeeemoir, not relatable at all, they should have dressed her up like Hilda Ogden 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But there would have been the photographer, Carl B for hair and now Mikey on make up - that's 3 different households plus Sophie, Jamie & Ronnie. Still not allowed unless they were all in the garden, which we know they weren't.
She was very careful not to show who was there, unlike today when they are all sharing the same stories
And I reckon there will have also been more than just the photographer to move the furniture around and set up the backdrops etc. No idea how she’ll get round that one but the things is she won’t have to because she never, ever has to answer for anything!! And that is one of the things that drive me mad!

Reactions: 14
So either this Hincher/Sheep doesn’t understand sarcasm, or we are both taking the pi**!!View attachment 217624
This is what I don’t get, people waffle on as if she is just your average woman why are they so dim 🙄 She’ spends her days faff arsing around with a minky cooking up stuff for her child to eat you know the one with the ‘kind eyes’ 👀 oh and banging on about her bloody dog all the while raking in the dosh from her Hinch for Dummies books and cleaning stuff she’s a ‘brand ambassador’ for 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’ve just gone back and watched all the stories on undelete from that day of the book cover shoot and there’s 2 that have been blocked/deleted from viewing 🧐

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.