Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or do all those celeb photo shoot makeup looks look the same? Looking through the MUA grid and it's really hard to sort out who some people are. They meld into one.
I agree looking at his photos of jac jossas make up Billie faiers make up and Sophie he does all the same sculpting and bronzing they all look the same once finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel the spray bottle should have been covered in gems, all sparkly to match her personality ! But it’s just white, plain and boring.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do her and Stacey have the exact same bracelets? It’s like their morphing into one person
I find it so confusing, that their content has a lot of similarities they gush over each other but Hinch still has more followers.. I just find it quite odd when Stacy is on quite a popular panel show on one of the four main channels and hinch has no regular media presence..

Reactions: 20
Stuff of nightmares is that.
Perhaps this should've been the shot for the front cover of the memwhaaaaa! Classy as ever.
Screenshot_20200820_160626.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it so confusing, that their content has a lot of similarities they gush over each other but Hinch still has more followers.. I just find it quite odd when Stacy is on quite a popular panel show on one of the four main channels and hinch has no regular media presence..
I think SS has a more organic following and Hinch’s numbers are boosted by a hell of a lot of bots.

Reactions: 27
I think SS has a more organic following and Hinch’s numbers are boosted by a hell of a lot of bots.
I reckon Sophloras true ‘following is around the 500,000 mark.... you can’t be telling me for someone that has almost 4mil followers has only JUST sold 1mil book copies....
I guess bots don’t buy ‘books’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon Sophloras true ‘following is around the 500,000 mark.... you can’t be telling me for someone that has almost 4mil followers has only JUST sold 1mil book copies....
I guess bots don’t buy ‘books’ 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh behave, of course Cumslut, Bumstretcher and BrexitDildo have already pre-ordered it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Her hair on the book cover looks like mine did during lockdown when I couldn't get my roots done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I still call bullshit on it being a tesco handbag, didn't someone recognise it as a designer?
Yesss pretty sure someone said it was Chloe or something, and someone else corrected them saying it wasn't a super expensive designer like that but it was certainly not a F&F bargain bucket special!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came on to say guys I've just been to coshhhta and I got a caramel hot choshhlate with 3 suggaashh (not really I got a latte)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She had the front cover shoot after lockdown when she did her own makeup.
After lockdown? Are we not in lockdown anymore then? 🤔

She’s as fake as my mates tits.
Wtf are those shoes she has shown today. Bloody hideous. It looks like she’s playing dress up from the 80’s especially with those plain black monstrosities heels.
Ronald McDonald called he wants his shoes back. They’re like bleeping canal boats.

And don’t even get me started on that thin pathetic heel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.