Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
When she said No to Ronnie when he went to play with the toilet seat, she sounded more fed up that anything, but didn't she let him play with the toilet on their holiday or was that her at the hotel? I can't remember....

Reactions: 3

Curlysue101

Haven’t been to see her stories till now and haven’t really caught up here either but call me sad it’s nice to see her not heavily filtered! Also I hate that she’s used the this is me song I can’t listen to the song now and not thing of her 🤣

Reactions: 2

SunshineRae

VIP Member
there was uproar on Instagram from makeup artists as some MUAS were allowed back to work if they worked in the tv and media industry-photo shoots etc - Megan Barton Hanson has been having her makeup done for weeks, I’m sure it was around July the rules came in. One rule for normal people another for Z listers.
I’m catching up today so this might already have been said but was this applied to all situations involving a media ‘star’ or only in studios? Or it would apply to a domestic home situation too (as was the base for her shoot)?

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Was she told she was wasting her time trying to get a baby weaning book deal? She’s not waving her penis cucumber around anymore and Ronnies lunches haven’t been filmed? Just cropped pics so you can’t see what he’s eating?
Moved him onto Mugshots already?! 🤢

• Sad

margatemother

I know they’re not speaking to the same readership (though they do share a publisher!), but Dolly Alderton’s book is a good example of a memoir – wouldn’t surprise me if the Hinch book took the same approach.

Oprahclear

I thought she'd already recorded the audio book, she hinted thats what she and Jamie had been doing during lockdown, there were occasions where they had recoding equipment at home.

Either way, can't see it taking long, content will be so weak. The infamous poo episode from 'Come Outside' is way more informative than any shite Hinch can spew out.
I’m confused, so she’s already recorded an Audio book last year so what was that then? Then she released the list book
Just seen this on Twitter. Sorry if it's already been mentioned, I don't have time to read the thread.
That’s hilarious. I hope once her and him have browsed tattle they browse twitter and see this.
The dress didn’t fit her.....I think it was lent to her from a clothes rail they use for shoots!
The bra is on show....looks thrown on with no thought to it!

My teen daughter loves a photo shoot aka mum with her phone winging it!
She has dresses that don’t fit yet and we use hair bands to adjust the back to make it fit! She needed pins and clips too to make that dress fit her! AND a strapless bra or no bra!
inmean you just wouldn’t wear a bra with a dress like that. Even if you didn’t have any other option at least tuck the straps down. I hope they airbrush those out it looks awful
If rumours are correct that Jamie is her manager, this means he was up early ringing the cafe asking if she can have soup for lunch 😂😭
Oh yes you’re right. That’s even funnier than some other poor sod who’s just taken this gig to make ends meet having to make the Phone call. And why does the woman know that the soup was for mrh hinch. If it were me I’d call, enquire and then leave my name, not call state my name then enquire. Embarrassing

Fun&games

So for her book grid post she puts a picture up of her with the dog but not her son

I really think she had a baby to please the masses and prove them wrong. She can have a clean house with a kid around
There will be another one soon cos people are getting bored of her 😴

Sparklez

Who the hell was reading her book out as that did not look life Sophie at all

she actually looked healthy and a decent person.