Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the post about the book cover shoot.... she's a brazen bleep isn't she!!! I would never wish bad on anyone, but I hope to God that her and makeyoulooklikeadragqueen Mikey get done for breaking lockdown. Because that one post just goes to show she really thinks she's untouchable!! 🤬🤬
And I don't think she tagged the dress company, just the stylist.... what an absolutely petty horrible yoke!!!
Don't even get me started on the "Ebayer" or that mess of a pergola!!

P.S. apologies for the language, I know some of you here don't like the C word.... but I think it sums her up perfectly and that post has annoyed me....

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just seen the post about the book cover shoot.... she's a brazen bleep isn't she!!! I would never wish bad on anyone, but I hope to God that her and makeyoulooklikeadragqueen Mikey get done for breaking lockdown. Because that one post just goes to show she really thinks she's untouchable!! 🤬🤬
And I don't think she tagged the dress company, just the stylist.... what an absolutely petty horrible yoke!!!
Don't even get me started on the "Ebayer" or that mess of a pergola!!

P.S. apologies for the language, I know some of you hear don't like the C word.... but I think it sums her up perfectly and that post has annoyed me....
She’s the reason the c word exists 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not tagging the designer is deliberate. Even if she didn't know their name all of the others involved in the shoot have tagged the designer so she can easily find their details.
At least her post shows the world exactly who was happy to break lockdown.

Maybe people with morals will boycott them in future

Reactions: 15
So she’s evened out her side of the fence, but to her neighbours it will have gone from straight to wonky. Bet they’re really happy about that 😬
They must think she’s mental like “oh have you seen the latest addition to dull old grey castle she’s added another dark grey fence”

Her whole house and now garden reminds me of an ashtray she will be getting grey AstroTurf next

Reactions: 6
Oh my god what a loser. The top though 😂😂😂 so how does she know you are on here?
I think she’s gathered from my postings? Like about my sister and stuff
Really wish I’d just replied #bekond

she dressed her daughter up as Hinch for book day and her daughter used to make them play “hinching” at school play times 🙃

Reactions: 8
A genuine question for you, what makes you enjoy watching her/like her?
I myself was once someone that also followed her-then she started getting on my nerves and That Christmas table finished me off 🤣
I have to say I don't recall the Christmas table......but that bookcover almost pushed me over the edge I have to admit. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Wow, she must be really exhausted today after cleaning the bathroom (if it wasn't a pre-record of course). She's better go and have a lie down!

Reactions: 3
There was no need to post a pic from the book cover shoot for the millionth time and tag those people. She’s already done it. It’s her sticking two fingers up at the dress designer who dared to ask for a tag. Her minions allegedly message her to ask where the most mundane items are from (swipe up guyyyzzzz) but not one has asked where her dress is from?

It’s also her way of showing she doesn’t give a crap that she broke lockdown to have hair and make up done. Can imagine the catty messages going back and forth between her and the make up guy. I really hope karma catches up with them and they get fined.

Reactions: 17
43C3B5B6-0FA9-4C74-A1FE-D002C29AF0E2.png

Well well well, I think we have a tattle lurker she acts like she knows mrs hinch but does not in the bleeping slightest hahahaha ‘pubegate’!! she’s just a normal woman picking her blokes scrotum pubes out the bath man just excuse the pube for duck sake😂😂😂😂 eeee today has had me bad laughing, if Sophie broadcasting a fellas curly bits to millions wernt enough we have strangers absolutely raving about it hahaha stop the world a wanna get off

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He missed this one though...the fake compliment at the start must have distracted him 🤣
That why, if you are going to call an influencer out in the comments, and you want it to remain, it’s always best served as a tit sandwich 💩 🥪
They are blinded by the positive start and end and miss the ‘horrible’ bit in the middle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I reported Mikey through the dot gov website this morning, it was very easy companies house provided all the details needed and also taken screen shots of the stories and reported Hinch. This was the straw that broke the camels back! I want to say I can’t believe they broke the rules but duh! Hinch and Mikey need to be held accountable for their dangerous behaviour and flaunting the rules.
I'd like to do the same but cant find him on companies house.
Whats his business name?

Reactions: 4
I think she’s gathered from my postings? Like about my sister and stuff
Really wish I’d just replied #bekond

she dressed her daughter up as Hinch for book day and her daughter used to make them play “hinching” at school play times 🙃
😂 Tit

Reactions: 1
So who called bingo on
- a big clean because she’s not done one in ages
- a new ebayer

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.