Mrs Hinch #214 'Dinning' in the Mandarin whilst Ronron's at home playing with a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone revealed it to her sheep yet? Would be a shame if she didn't get to do it first πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't know if this has already been posted but here ya go.

If she wants it to be such a big surprise, she should really reveal before amazon puts it up but what do I know. I am just little old me. Still learning. Its otay hansnumz. Mummaz.
Crushed velvet sofa, awful wrist tattoo on display, roots, extensions, tanned to the balls and a cake load orange slap. Trashy.

perficckttT, suits her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

If she wants it to be such a big surprise, she should really reveal before amazon puts it up but what do I know. I am just little old me. Still learning. Its otay hansnumz. Mummaz.

This is just my opinion but, I preferred the other cover.

Reactions: 19

There will be some serious damage control going on in Castle Greyskull right about now.
"JAYMMAAAYYY!! THOSE TWOLLS HAVE FOUND THE COVER TO MY MEMWWAAARRRRRR"

Someone at Amazon needs to check the meaning of 'embargo' or Hinch/Penguin have made a whoopsie and not made sure the reveal is on her insta..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She will be devastated when she realises we have seen it before she has revealed it!
I can actually imagine her going mad
The photo, so airbrushed it's unreal, if they had if left her natural I think it would have been a softer look.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Calling bingo on "guyyyzzzz I've been soooo busy I forgot to show you the covah of my memwah!" on her stories tomorrow
πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40

I expected a cover photo for a book called 'this is me" to actually look like her πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ so heavily photoshopped and airbrushed another new face for Sophie's portfolio πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ looks quite hardfaced and unwelcoming and very unnatural with an awkward pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Gawd is that Katie Price?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

If she tilts her head back any further she’ll snap her neck😭 πŸ¦’

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Another picture where she looks like a different person. Make your mind up which "me" you're being woman.

Reactions: 20
Why is the title called 'This Is Me' yet shes sat on a couch, in a gypsy bride frock, holding a spray bottle? Do you do the cleaning dressed like that do ya??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is the title called 'This Is Me' yet shes sat on a couch, in a gypsy bride frock, holding a spray bottle? Do you do the cleaning dressed like that do ya??
I bet the spray bottle has skinny tan in, so she can top up half way.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi guys,
I dont want to derail the thread in anyway but I just wanted to thank you all for making me laugh everyday.
My Dad died a few months ago, the day after my son was born, so things have been a slippery slope for me (a bit of PND, lockdown blues then I got made redudant)
My Dad was always a funny man and always wanted to make people laugh. I've inherited that from him, I love to make people laugh. I try not to get too angry about things, but when I do, boy do I rant. But overall I love to take the piss, and i love to make people laugh. Even though to some i may not even be funny, but i try haha
Anyway, things have been tough for little old me, Meg on Tattle but I enjoy coming on here, not just this thread, I go on a few. But this thread always makes me howl. I dont do a lot with my broken foot at the moment, my fella works 6 days a week and of course I spend a lot of time playing with my son but I spend a lot of time on here because it gives me peace of mind. Sometimes its nice talking to people you dont know rather than people you do.

A lot of the reasons I dont like Hinch stem from me being a first time Mum and I seen one of my best friends fall Hook line and sinker for her bullshit. I cant stand the woman. I do love this thread.

So thanks guys.

Sorry admins if this isn't allowed 😏
Meg, you are my hero. What a way to turn it around! You've had a totally tit time but you're choosing to be positive and see the funny side in life. What a strong woman! Totally on board with the PND but so amazing that you can see through the bull tit. You carry on being boss. Sending love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch This is me

is it though because yet again it looks like a completely different person?! Looking forward to waking up in the morning and seeing that she’s announced her book cover to the sheep πŸ‘ Bet she’s having a right hissy fit Mr Inch is in for a rough night πŸ˜‚ ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sending hugs x

Sending hugs ive had to failed attempts of sucide attenpts these last 6months so thinking of you x
So glad to hear both failed! I hope they are on their way back to full health 🀞🀞 thinking of you πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eww that dress looks like it's been washed with something black and the colours run! Its dirty looking and awful!

What stylist chose that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.