Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her stories in absolute disbelief 😂😂😂😂 imagine spending that much time recording and gloating on your anniversary?! And Vesticles has actually reposted all the unhinged army’s ‘congratulations’ posts and thanked them- when did he do that? After their 30 second frantic vanilla shag and before he filmed himself pouring an apple juice? Imagine living your life like this, I couldn’t imagine how tit it would be

Is that a Chloe handbag? Soooo relatable, guyz 🙄
Those sunglasses are vile

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else feel a little bit sorry for him here. He looks just as fed up with her and her make believe insta life as the rest of us at this point. Honestly he’s never looked so old and withered it mustnt be easy. View attachment 214829
Not even a little bit.... he's basically retired at 40 because he is scrounging off his wife, who he encourages and supports while she rips people off 😡

Reactions: 18
Oh I agree, I don’t think she’s ugly or has anything wrong with her face. I just mean she looks so different in every photo because they’re heavily filtered 24/7.
This is it! People call her names which is just mean and nasty... but the reason I’m so intrigued by her face is because it always looks so different! Shes certainly not ugly, she’s an attractive girl.
It’s the same with anyone who is always filtered up to the eyeballs on social media, I’m always eager to see what they actually look like! I follow an ‘insta model’ who lives near me and I saw her in the pub once and couldn’t believe it was really her! Not because I was star stuck 🤩🤪 But because she looked like a regular person and I was relieved that insta models are not real!! Shame a lot of impressionable people don’t know any different.

Reactions: 19
I think we should be able to query if perhaps she is pregnant or not on this platform. We can’t possibly pre empt that that question could offend somebody on here. She certainly looks like she is trying to hide her stomach and so could be pregnancy related.

I have been quite offended by the comments on both Zoph and Jamie’s appearance, which is where I think this site really needs to draw the line in all honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guyssss you are all being so harsh. This isn’t a romantic getaway it’s a business trip. They need the content. Both of them are working overtime to try and be interesting 😂😂😂 what a crap time they must be having why film it all for the sheep. Just enjoy it and be in the moment.

I hate that particular phrase too but at least Soph doesn’t call Jaymee ‘the hubster’ 🤮🤮
"Hubby" and "wifey" actually make me cringe! My partner is under strict instructions that if we ever get married she is not to call me "wifey", ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I disagree with the comments about her appearance. I think she’s extremely pretty (I’ve seen her in real life several times) and it’s refreshing to see Jamie’s unfiltered video of her!
I’m sure she authorised it before he posted it though! 🤦🏽‍♀️

So apart from giving him the pocket money to pay for all this what’s she done him for their anniversary?
She handed over the Amex when he said he was going to book the hotel and massage for her. Oh and she left a card out for him instead of just giving it to him face to face since they both are home all day together! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m here to discuss her lies and manipulation. There’s nothing wrong with the way she looks and I don’t care if she’s pregnant. It’s occasionally shocking how slim she’s become but more of a concerning thing.
the fake life life, begging, dangerous practise and lack of ad disclosure is what we need to focus on

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’d imagine sex between the two of being very boring 3 mins of jaymee flapping on top of her like a gapping trout While she stares vacantly at the celling
Their sex life is probably as monotone as they are, bet she doesn’t even get fully naked, keeps a top on and he probably keeps his socks on. Most likely orders him to hurry up. Then he asks her ‘did you cum?’ And she just rolls her eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry not sure if that was too much but yeah that’s how I expect it to be 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I bet whoever printed that card with DINNING on is going to get their ear chewed off by management of the hotel who probably were thinking they were getting a bit of free advertising. They got advertising alright, just not the kind they would like because of two bozos who are too dumb too realise its spelt wrongly. How embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.