Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their sex life is probably as monotone as they are, bet she doesn’t even get fully naked, keeps a top on and he probably keeps his socks on. Most likely orders him to hurry up. Then he asks her ‘did you cum?’ And she just rolls her eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry not sure if that was too much but yeah that’s how I expect it to be 😭😭
And she pats on him the back and says good mans 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Er, Zoph, it’s his anniversary too, you spoilt mare. What’s the betting the lucky sod has been ordered to have a back, sack and crack??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
What the hell is an in room dinning service? By any chance do they mean dining bloody hell ....

hang on he got a card she got a weekend and spa piss off ad be foaming

Reactions: 5
So do we reckon they actually went away today? There’s a part of me that thinks it was actually around a week ago - during the sunny weather.
That they went on their boat trip and enjoyed it so they decided to take Ronsomes on one on their fammmmmily holiday.
No fan pics to contradict this?

I actually fully believe she has a busy week “working” and what better way to get round it then by posting old content all day around doing her audio recordings.

Reactions: 9
Their sex life is probably as monotone as they are, bet she doesn’t even get fully naked, keeps a top on and he probably keeps his socks on. Most likely orders him to hurry up. Then he asks her ‘did you cum?’ And she just rolls her eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry not sure if that was too much but yeah that’s how I expect it to be 😭😭
They probably make a list before hand of the positions they are going to do and tick them off as they go...🙄we all know hinch loves a list.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So do we reckon they actually went away today? There’s a part of me that thinks it was actually around a week ago - during the sunny weather.
That they went on their boat trip and enjoyed it so they decided to take Ronsomes on one on their fammmmmily holiday.

I actually fully believe she has a busy week “working” and what better way to get round it then by posting old content all day around doing her audio recordings.
I wondered this

Reactions: 4

She tried to avoid the TV in one of the videos but you can see part of the date so for once she may be in real time

5A88EEB3-E942-4586-8352-9B56FC47027E.png

Reactions: 6
Does she realise there is a global pandemic going on? I’m not saying don’t celebrate your anniversary but it seems so arrogant to show your followers you lying in bed literally scoffing truffles.
I hope her sheep realise that by buying her notebooks and colouring books, they’re paying for these boat trips and massages.

Reactions: 19
The only reason I get irritated with the pregnancy speculation is she literally posted her flat stomach two days ago and today she's hiding said flat stomach so must be pregnant. Haway man!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s having a bath to clean her minky for Onslow 😉 Or maybe they’re sharing the bath 🛀
Hubby and I did that all the time till he slipped and hurt his shoulder 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I think she looks lovely in Jamie's unfiltered video, it's just a shock to see how she really looks as she looks so so different in each of the photos she puts out there. She really does not need to filter and photo shop her photo's. Obviously when she goes on This Morning to talk about her much anticipated memoir she will not have the luxury of filters etc, maybe that's why she doesn't do tv? Also everyone saying how thin she is, in the photo of her with the awful sunglasses on and her bag over her stomach she doesn't look that thin, she looks a nice size. I think the angles she stands in to post her photo's makes her look a lot slimmer than she is. Not sure where I'm going with this other than she needs to stop heavily altering her photo's!!

Reactions: 18
The only reason I get irritated with the pregnancy speculation is she literally posted her flat stomach two days ago and today she's hiding said flat stomach so must be pregnant. Haway man!
Just me but I think she has low body self esteem and an eating disorder. Apparently sectioned during her pregnancy for not eating properly. She had a gastric band plus surgery to remove loose skin and rarely posts pics of her body in full. She’s always hiding behind someone or something, talks about her height too. In the video Jamie did it was like she didn’t like being filmed eating and I watched it a few times. She looked uncomfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
To the person who said about being ugly on the inside, you’ve hit the nail on the head for me. Around the time she stood by her 1 Million sign I thought she was attractive. Now when people on here say how pretty she is, it genuinely shocks me.
I just do not see any beauty in her at all, but that’s what I think it is. Her personality, behaviour and attitude are so ugly inside I just can’t see anything else now.

& who the hell holds/eats cheese like that, why even caption it if it’s what you usually are like, issues with food big time. I wonder if she’ll address that in her “book”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m absolutely sick of working my arse off and getting nowhere just to see these fuckers get everything handed to them on a plate.
I have depression and the fact I can’t afford a night away this year makes me so sad. We’re both keyworkers - I work frontline and one of our kids was diagnosed with severe mental health issues this year. I’d do anything for a break.
And I’m aware how jealous and bitter that makes me sound. But I’m just so so tired of it.
You aren't jealous and bitter at all. I feel exactly the same way about her and other celebrities getting everything handed to them, when they can actually afford to pay for things. Hope you are ok, and if you need any help or advice about your child please drop me an inbox 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is anything not perfect?? "This smells amazing!"... Just once I would like her to be like "you know what guys , what an effing shite day! We got a puncture on the way here, AA took 2hrs to arrive, we then had to queue up for an hour to check in and the room is awful and there was pubes in the bed"...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.