Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stayed in a £500 a night room at a 5 star hotel in Edinburgh, but l went through booking. com and got it for £200, so he may not have paid full price.....If he had his head screwed on that is 😂

But seriously, can this woman not switch her phone off and not document everything.
Sad woman 🙄

Reactions: 24
I know I have mentioned it a few times but it's still bugging me that she hasn't let Trace out the loft yet to do her nails!
I really do find this odd.
I was thinking that today. Since posting the get together pics and deleting her FB she's nowhere to be seen. Is her FB back?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 214809
Say what ya want it’s actually nice to see her look normal instead of editing the living tit out of her pics 👏🏻
Jesus, I thought Jaymehhh was cheating on his wife for a second she looks so different. 😉

Was anyone else waiting for a swan to come charging at her for that piece of cheese she was waving at them? 😂.

The awkward moment when your cute getaway was paid for by you but your husband used your bank details to do it. Also the hotel didn’t just give you ice cream Jaymehh put in a special request. 🙄

In all seriousness that montage made me feel quite nauseous.

Reactions: 17
I’m mortified that they’ve spent the whole day on insta, and they’re in a hotel room that expensive. She can go on and on about posh chocolates and bread and all that pretending she’s just a normal girl, but you literally cannot excuse a £700 hotel room. On what planet is that relatable, even for a special occasion?

What nice thing has she done for Jamie for their shared anniversary then? Never known someone to be so self centred in my life.. The fact they haven’t gone out for a meal either? They’re the weirdest couple 🤔

You couldn’t pay me to swap lives with them. I actually pity them that they felt the need to share every minute detail of their anniversary trip with strangers on the internet. Nothing in their lives is real. It’s sad AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Am I the only waiting for Ron Ron's to take sophs phone and drop it in the bin were it will be covered in spaghetti hoops

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m so sad I’ve just been on Hobbs of Henley website (whilst I dream feed the baby 😂) and she posted 13 hours ago that they were going off for the night. Sorry none of it adds up. Henley is almost a 2 hour drive away. Then to enjoy a trip is surely 2-3 hours?? Then to drive into London from Henley you’re looking at another 1.5 hours depending on traffic.
so 13 hours ago she was told they were going off, Left what an hour later? they drove for 2 hours. Did a 2 hour boat trip. Drove for 1.5 hours. Ate chocolates in bed. Went to a spa. Had dinner. Dicked about with toilet seats.

just seems a really rushed day 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m calling it... tomorrow morning, oh Jamie booked us this hotel and it’s so close to where i have meetings about my memmmwaaaah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not sure it's already been said as I haven't gotten time to scroll full thread but that hotel needs to have a word with their marketing team as the in house "dinning" service needs some cards re-doing #spellckeck 😂

Reactions: 8
There was no mention of what they did for dinner, again her relationship with food seems bizarre.
Hubby and I have been married 20 years this year and every year we alway celebrate with a couple of nights away (it's his birthday a couple of days later) and also a special meal as we love our grub. It's our thing and an excuse to spoil ourselves but we don't take pics or put it on social media. He'd go mad at me!

Reactions: 16
I’m so sad I’ve just been on Hobbs of Henley website (whilst I dream feed the baby 😂) and she posted 13 hours ago that they were going off for the night. Sorry none of it adds up. Henley is almost a 2 hour drive away. Then to enjoy a trip is surely 2-3 hours?? Then to drive into London from Henley you’re looking at another 1.5 hours depending on traffic.
so 13 hours ago she was told they were going off, Left what an hour later? they drove for 2 hours. Did a 2 hour boat trip. Drove for 1.5 hours. Ate chocolates in bed. Went to a spa. Had dinner. Dicked about with toilet seats.

just seems a really rushed day 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I definitely think they left quite early in the morning and everything was posted a few hours after it happened. So bizarre that she seems incapable of telling the truth!

Reactions: 17
I know I have mentioned it a few times but it's still bugging me that she hasn't let Trace out the loft yet to do her nails!
I really do find this odd.
I reckon it’s because it’ll mess up her pre records. I do find it odd too, I was first in line at my nail techs when BoJo gave the green light 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m calling it... tomorrow morning, oh Jamie booked us this hotel and it’s so close to where i have meetings about my memmmwaaaah
literally was just thinking this!! BS has she paid for £700 for one night in an Underwhelming room. Princess Sophie doesn’t pay for anything!! It’s been #gifted by her agent as she will have a “busy” week in central London flogging her MEMWAH through all the opportunities her PR team have secured. Jamie has joined her as he can’t resist a freebie and the chance to live like a celeb for the night. Just coincides with the fact it’s their anniversary.

King of tipping point and Queen of lies

Reactions: 25
Whoever figured out it was the mandarin oriental logo , good spot! She’s just round the corner from where I work then, hopefully I don’t see her in Pret tomorrow morning 🤪
I mean it’s not really relatable is it? Surely she won’t be advertising that is where she has stayed as plenty her followers can’t relate to that. Also, as someone above mentioned, how on earth did they drive to Henners, back to Hyde Park and spend the afternoon in the hotel and get spa treatments? Just doesn’t seem realistic

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 24
literally was just thinking this!! BS has she paid for £700 for one night in an Underwhelming room. Princess Sophie doesn’t pay for anything!! It’s been #gifted by her agent as she will have a “busy” week in central London flogging her MEMWAH through all the opportunities her PR team have secured. Jamie has joined her as he can’t resist a freebie and the chance to live like a celeb for the night. Just coincides with the fact it’s their anniversary.

King of tipping point and Queen of lies
Maybe they’re staying all week as she’s going to be ever so busy 🙄

Reactions: 10
So Jamieh hands her a glass and says Happy Anniversary and she responds with Thank you. Not Happy Anniversary. Mr Inch, your half of this marriage is meaningless to her.
I thought that was very weird. Just goes to show it’s all about her.

Reactions: 10
Tomorrow's bingo.

"So guyyyyyzzz, Jamie had booked us in for one night but I liked it so much that we decided to stay for another couple of nights and even though it's last minute they just happened to have this room free!
I love it here guyyyyyzzz. I bloody love it"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.