Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell is she giving us a blow by blow (!) account of her wedding anniversary. Fair dos post a couple of pics of the boat and room afterwards if she so desperately wants to rub it in the sheeple's deluded faces, butvwe do not want to see a running commentary. God alone knows what's next up, will we see Jamie's little dick on full display? Jesus Christ who the hell is really interested in all this self adulation. Weird, weird weird woman child that she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’d imagine sex between the two of being very boring 3 mins of jaymee flapping on top of her like a gapping trout While she stares vacantly at the celling

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Although I try to keep up with her threads I clearly think I've missed stuff haha- why do people keep mentioning jamie and gambling and how do people know they don't drink ? is there a reason for those two things ? 🙈 Also have to say I feel like I'm one of the few people who genuinely doesn't care if she is or isn't pregnant I don't understand why there's so many comments on whether she is or not haha ❤

Reactions: 8
God I'm so bleeping sick of her showing off

So this year we've had, a complete kitchen refurb, the hole in the wall, all the garden done, pergola and more bastard garden seating, Disney, a "staycation" barn weekend and now another sirprise night away

I'm sure I've missed lots too. Little old soph is so relatable 🙄
And disney wouldnt of been cheap ive just paid 3k for standard disneyland hotel (i was saving for wedding that got cancelled we split up) so im treating the kids out the money i saved for the wedding! Hers was a higher level so would of cost atleast 4-6k x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
59717C25-3222-4765-BF16-0F18A812B8D3.png

Say what ya want it’s actually nice to see her look normal instead of editing the living tit out of her pics 👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
I think she was near Bourne End - I recognised the houses as I used to live round there and still go on walks there. But she probably boarded at Henley yes.
The boat said Hobbs of Henley so sadly I think she’s in my neck of the woods 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to live up to this cutie pie innocent image she tries to fake

Is she under the duvet.... ewwwww
Yeah in her clothes 😩🤣

our anniversary was Friday.. we had a meal together and he played xbox 😂 romantic. 11 years together and no over the top wedding yet.. fuming 🙄
My wedding anniversary is next week, I’m doing duck all cause I divorced the c*** 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why the hell is she giving us a blow by blow (!) account of her wedding anniversary. Fair dos post a couple of pics of the boat and room afterwards if she so desperately wants to rub it in the sheeple's deluded faces, butvwe do not want to see a running commentary. God alone knows what's next up, will we see Jamie's little dick on full display? Jesus Christ who the hell is really interested in all this self adulation. Weird, weird weird woman child that she is.
Be unfortunate if she’s on the rag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would be worrying if somebody with Covid19 had slept in that bed last night...never mind the balloons and rose petals.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah in her clothes 😩🤣

My wedding anniversary is next week, I’m doing duck all cause I divorced the c*** 🤣
But in my head under the duvet fully clothed is how she spends most of her day usually - phone in hand on the gram eating her slop.

Reactions: 5
What was Vestlife’s apple juice story all about? Was it supposed to be funny? That bloke makes my skin crawl, he’s such a smarmy wanker.

Reactions: 25
Have they gone to Danefield Spa? Which is a really relatable £300+ per night?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.