Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. Also, it‘s pretty obvious she reads here, so there’s a high chance that she could be holding her bag like that to invoke a reaction. Stop fuelling the fire!
Exactly. And as I've said before, she'll be sure to do a dramatic announcement as soon as she has her first scan if she gets pregnant again. Gotta have optimal time for the #gifted tit and mad Hinchers' adoring posts to roll in. Not to mention the headlines and no doubt an OK deal if it happens again 🙄
Chill guys, she won't hide it.

Reactions: 9
So apparently Jamie has organised all this - the private boat trip, the posh hotel with rose Petals & chocs etc all without Princess Zoph’s prior knowledge, permission or credit card!? Pull the other one!! They’ll have been in contact with all involved for weeks making sure everything is perfect for the Princess & The Frog....best suite, Ben & Jerry’s etc (AD) plus it’s highly unlikely that she’s not checking Vestie’s emails as she’s the type to insist on knowing his passwords etc So she would have seen any booking confirmations etc. Of course I could be wrong & Jamie has done all this himself.....in which case, what have YOU organised for your husband Grinch!? Seeing as it’s both your anniversaries and not just yours!?
Shes going to let him near her minkeh tonight

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wedding anniversary and that pair of wankers spend all day on Instagram. Speaks volumes to me!

Reactions: 24
These two have to be the most sickening pair of twats going. Jamie you do realise that nights getaway you're on is down to your wife manipulating money from sheep...... Most people get champagne. They got Ben and Jerry's icecream because Soph doesn't like the taste of alcohol. Fair enough but she had photos of her hen up and she has alcohol in her hand in them. What a complete moron of a woman

Reactions: 14
The thing is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks, in my opinion, BUT because she always has a filter on people comment on her face!
Oh I agree, I don’t think she’s ugly or has anything wrong with her face. I just mean she looks so different in every photo because they’re heavily filtered 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know anyone like her in real life? An actual grown woman still treated like a child so much so that she still behaves like a child?! If Jamie fucked off and left her she wouldn't have a clue how to deal with the most simplest of tasks. Childlike even down to the way she speaks and moves her body and limbs. Ma and Pa would have to take her back home just to ensure her survival if something happened to Jamie. I couldn't imagine her paying bills or organising her day to fit around the school run and after school clubs etc effectively.
Do you think that's why Jamie was attracted to her? Would be interesting to see what his parents are like and how they treat him to see if there is any psychological link between his upbringing and taking on a woman ten years younger who needs just as much nurturing as their one year old son. Do you think ma and pa sit of an evening and go over how they managed to duck her up so badly she lives in a Disney princess world in her head. They must be so relieved she managed to find someone happy to indulge her so they could pass her over. So many questions....
I was actually hoping she was naked under the covers (bare with me). It would have made her appear more grown up, more relatable and normal... But to see her fully dressed, tucked up under the covers and eating chocolate while Jamie serves her apple juice... Dumbfounded 😳
No I don’t, but I wouldn’t be friends with someone that’s so immature and high maintenance!

Reactions: 8
So apparently Jamie has organised all this - the private boat trip, the posh hotel with rose Petals & chocs etc all without Princess Zoph’s prior knowledge, permission or credit card!? Pull the other one!! They’ll have been in contact with all involved for weeks making sure everything is perfect for the Princess & The Frog....best suite, Ben & Jerry’s etc (AD) plus it’s highly unlikely that she’s not checking Vestie’s emails as she’s the type to insist on knowing his passwords etc So she would have seen any booking confirmations etc. Of course I could be wrong & Jamie has done all this himself.....in which case, what have YOU organised for your husband Grinch!? Seeing as it’s both your anniversaries and not just yours!?
She got him a card remember...

• Haha
Here we bloody go. Turn your phone off and spend time with your husband for gods sake stop being a bleeping show off!
Everything that is going on currently be a bit more bleeping sensitive people who work hard have lost their jobs but you get paid for showing a video of tit being cleaned out of your bog.
Why not show money saving tricks nah lets show off a brand new garden a weekend away anothe trip away for anniversary. Insensitive

Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shes not an unattractive lady its just sad that we cant recognise her in his videos because she looks nothing like that in the pics she uploads of herself. Just upload pics with what you really look like soph!!! It will stop ppl talking about your looks, because we wont feel like ur a huge catfish lol. Nothing wrong with ur real face. U make it a deal by uploading pics that you look nothing like!

Reactions: 18
Que the Fancy anniversary dinner later with A sparkler in a chunk of chocolate fudge cake☺

Shes not an unattractive lady its just sad that we cant recognise her in his videos because she looks nothing like that in the pics she uploads of herself. Just upload pics with what you really look like soph!!! It will stop ppl talking about your looks, because we wont feel like ur a huge catfish lol. Nothing wrong with ur real face. U make it a deal by uploading pics that you look nothing like!
Correct. She’s pretty but was taken aback seeing her on Jamie’s story not long ago. I prefer her the way she looks on Jamie’s! She doesn’t need to filter

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker over here .. but she has wound me up no end today. Something that has always baffled me about her is that she had that huge, clearly very over the top wedding.. strange for someone who has anxiety about anything and everything. AND she reposts about it on a weekly basis. I’m lucky, I don’t suffer with anxiety much at all but the thought of being centre of attention in a huge dress for a whole day in front of (no doubt) hundreds of people makes me scared shitless! Nothing but an act

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe she is sharing such a private day with millions! Is nothing sacred??😔
Next thing she'll be 'gramming them sharing a post coital ciggie...

I don't know what's worse, the oversharing or the faux modesty -'oh it's all so posh'.

I stayed at the Shangri-La at the Shard in 2014 not long after it opened, it was really lovely, amazing views etc but even then I didn't react like she has about a (pretty nondescript) hotel room 😂 😂 Maybe it's because there were no balloons and trufflessss for us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Haha
Well done Dublin give them sweet f all
Isn't it a disgrace that you'd even consider asking at times like this!!! Restaurants over here are only opened in the past few weeks and they've had heavy losses and this tosspot asking for special treatment 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ even stated that they would be bringing a photographer with them to get a pic of them entering and leaving 😡😡 photographer just as bad as them!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.