Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a classy establishment.

10 balloons does not a balloon ceiling make love.

Also... The hotel should maybe employ people who can spell. I bet the concierge (that's the staff Sophie) were wreaking their brain trying to think of what to say.
‘Dinning‘
😂 Yes! Very posh place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she recording this and not just enjoying the Romance of it all! My hubby would be well kissed off if all I did was record it when he’d gone to so much trouble arranging it! She’s so silly, she could have taken photos and released a montage when she got home, preserve a little bit of their privacy at least but oh know here it is all in great detail! It’s very very sad

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just wanted to say guys, I'm currently just over 3 miles from Henley and it's pissing it down and has been since I got here about 3.5 hours ago. How lucky it was sunny just on the bit of river they were on.
I’m close by but clearly in a different direction... we’ve had no rain most of the day

Reactions: 4
How can she caption “Happy Anniversary Mr Hinch” with a video of HER jumping on a effin bed??? 😆 Zoph’s Anniversary not Zoph and Jaymeeeee’z:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a classy establishment.

10 balloons does not a balloon ceiling make love.

Also... The hotel should maybe employ people who can spell. I bet the concierge (that's the staff Sophie) were wreaking their brain trying to think of what to say.
What the duck is a DINNING TEAM?!
Illiterate wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
what a self absorbed head she is. 🤣 like who honestly spends a whole day reposting their tacky big fat gypsy wedding as if no one has seen it before?? She literally shoves a wedding photo each day down our throats when doing her crap morning montages with her beds!! Now she’s acting like people need to be reminded. Again. Glad her balloons and boat look tit. How about enjoy your day together and duck off instagram.

Reactions: 13
I hope these people don't speculate about women they know or ask them if / when they are gonna get pregnant. It honestly does my head in and I find it quite upsetting some days, like today when I've started my period after another failed round of Clomid, makes me feel it should be so 'easy' to get pregnant if we automatically assume a woman is pregnant cos of a bleeping seatbelt placing.
Too right. I couldn't give a tit if she is pregnant or not. She's not going to have to look after it anyway.

She is always making out like her life is some sort of fairytale. Acting like she has never been in a fancy hotel before when she has been to the Maldives on honeymoon. Don't tell me they didn't put flowers on the bed and make a natty swan out of towels, cos they totally did. (I went to the Maldives on honeymoon and almost certainly to a cheaper resort than she did!!)

Is she going to live story their anniversary shag as well? Give it a rest, woman. Inch must get sick of her living life through a phone and addressing everything to 'Guyzzzzz' when its just the two of them there.

Also - calling a message being scratched in the Ben and Jerry's tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fucks sake. 'Posh' chocs. So excited. Waving at swans. Mansions. You are a grown woman. Stop sounding like an overexcited 6 year old.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.