Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents have had my son stay over twice since lockdown eased to allow going into houses, he is 18 months so doesn't understand social distancing and he had months of not seeing family so I don't want him to lose the close bond with immediate family by not being able to hug them. We are socially distancing and have a very limited circle of people we see who are as careful as us. Life has to go on and if kids can go to nursery I feel they should be allowed to cuddle grandparents etc. I really struggled during lockdown and having no time away from my son (I know that sounds ungrateful but have struggled as a mum since I had him and need some space occasionally) so we decided it was worth the risk to help my mental health. I think of all the things she has done leaving him with Ma Barker isn't the worst thing she has done recently

It might have already been said but children under 11 aren't expected to socially distance from anyone anymore.

Reactions: 7
Kate to the party guyzzz and a long time lurker but f**k me she has wound me right up today. I’ve never known someone at the age of thirty who is a wife and a mother be so bloody immature! The manic excitement at balloons and flipping truffLes, the fact she’s meant to be celebrating her 2nd anniversary but she’s spent the whole day on insta!!!

Waving at swans and filtering the hell out of her photos! Honestly!!

My husband is by no means a romantic type but even if he was and did things like that all the time I’d just be so grateful to spend the time with him, away from working 40 hours a week myself, my husband works 60 hours a week welding, he looks like he’s been fine the mines when he gets home...we’re slogging our guts out to pay the bills, run the car, try and keep the house tidy feed the kids- We’d be lucky to afford a night away! This woman has not got a clue what real life is, she literally lives in a fantasy land! Unattainable way of living, boring content, I could go on but I’ve raged enough 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a classy establishment.

10 balloons does not a balloon ceiling make love.

Also... The hotel should maybe employ people who can spell. I bet the concierge (that's the staff Sophie) were wreaking their brain trying to think of what to say.
Exactly. Not that posh that they spell dining as bloody “dinning”. I’m a grammar Nazi so I would not be impressed! It’s the very least they can get right. Anyone can pick up balloons from Card Factory and whack some truffles in a box. But spelling? Pfft!

'Are these truffles? I think these are truffles guyzz, yeah they are truffles...'
What else would they be?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
tit with sugar on!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤮🤮🤮🤮 showing off again..
Doesn't she know where still in the middle off covid.
I feel sorry for all the young brides that had to cancel their weddings. Probably some off her hunches too.
It's just all about her. Some days I think tattle is too hard on her. BUT NOT ANY MORE I JUST dislike her, SELFISH BULLY

Reactions: 15
Aaarghhh.... Did she produce this herself, what the hell kind of establishment allows this to be placed in a guest room... Shoddy shoddy work
Jaymeballs mint imperials had a part to do with this. He requested Ben and Jerry’s in the notes whilst booking, I’ve requested petals and chocolates before for me and my ex and they will only put in the room (extras) what you ask them😅 She probs thinks staff are clairvoyances who pulled out the stops especially for her 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s like a mollycoddled 10 year old girl trapped in the body of a 30 year old woman...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope these people don't speculate about women they know or ask them if / when they are gonna get pregnant. It honestly does my head in and I find it quite upsetting some days, like today when I've started my period after another failed round of Clomid, makes me feel it should be so 'easy' to get pregnant if we automatically assume a woman is pregnant cos of a bleeping seatbelt placing.
Or a bag placing!
Ahhh I had 8 rounds of clomid I never fell on it, ended up over stimulating ovaries and ended up with a chocolate cyst on my ovary. I had all that 7 yr gap between children and all o got was well I’ve had one before so u can have another, not so easy! Didn’t plan any of my kids, and when I did try took 7 yrs. Even when I got my pos test my gp at the time said it was weak pos and I wasn’t preg and should just adopt! I was so upset, i contacted gynae referrals who did tests and confirmed it. They said there is no weak pos it is or it isn’t! When my first was 5 months old I was buying some bottles and bits and got asked when I’m due! I know I’m fat lol, but bleeping hell ppl assume and should never assume or speculate never know what that person is going through. Hinch prob has the usual mum Tum. Most women hate their bellies after a baby. They do this to the royals too and it just annoys me who cares do we need to have bump watch just because they are sexually active Recently wed or getting to a time when ppl think it’s usual to have no 2

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I truly believe she has been told to show her real face more
We have seen a lot of it lately
And she has aloud that video to go out of Jamie’s just now
All ready for her book tour and tv appearances so we all don’t get the shock of our lives and mouth ‘who the duck is that trollop on tv?’ as we all won’t recognise her

Reactions: 12
I was wondering,not that it matters, was she pregnant with Ronnie when she got married?

Reactions: 1
It was our 7 year anniversary the other day and we both forgot 😂. Decided to order a Chinese and get cosy with a movie when the kids went to bed, that’s real. Although I’d love this kind of surprise, it’s all fake for insta. There’s no way she didn’t know about it.

Reactions: 13
Sophie's a headache 🤣 everyone likes to be spoiled once in a while but the way jamie has to go 10 steps further above and beyond all the time to out do the last thing he's had to do for her. She's a real life living hell. What an exhausting life to live.

Jaymeballs mint imperials had a part to do with this. He requested Ben and Jerry’s in the notes whilst booking, I’ve requested petals and chocolates before for me and my ex and they will only put in the room (extras) what you ask them😅 She probs thinks staff are clairvoyances who pulled out the stopes especially for her 😅
The extras are fine haha, my mum did this for us for our honeymoon but the spelling of "dinning" is absolutely unforgiveable for a "posh" establishment.

• Heart
I was wondering,not that it matters, was she pregnant with Ronnie when she got married?
I think she has said before she was pregnant within a few weeks. Because her life is a fairytale fantasy where everything goes right.

Reactions: 12
He is really irritating and weird!
SO glad my husband don’t feel the need to film me 🙄

Reactions: 8
The extras are fine haha, my mum did this for us for our honeymoon but the spelling of "dinning" is absolutely unforgiveable for a "posh" establishment.
Dinning lol ffs
Shame they didn’t put a c in to the surname whilst they were at it pmsl
I bet they have to correct ppl allll the timeZzzz lol.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.