Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a spoilt woman child. That now in her hair is ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Poor Trace, Zoph thinking about booking a river ride for her ‘girls’. Then again maybe trace and her daughter are the girls because the others are the kids........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the rats tails are definitely back then.
Urggh, why can't she just leave them alone. Her hair actually looked better when she had it done a few weeks ago and they were all taken out.
Birds will be nesting and shitting in her barnet before long. Don't be sitting outside too long Soph. 💩💩💩🐦🐦🐦

Onslow grinning like a demented gnome once again I see.

View attachment 214581
Demented gnome 😂 my day is made 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t be the only one confused as to why she had a much ‘needed’ break away to the trees and barns if she’s going to a hotel later? Unless the hotel is just for dinner but she’s just had a food hamper🤔🤨😆

After watching her mate SS the other night, and seeing the way her little boy was stumbling around so tired he face planted a ceramic tile floor, whilst they both laughed at him makes hinch look like mother of the year. The boy is always clean, fed and well looked after, that’s obvious to see. But they do need to interact with him more, to bring his speech on. Calling him Mummaz little handsnomes bin mans isn’t going to help them get that first word.
Ss floor gives me anxiety when Rex falls over😖could be so dangerous

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice she wasn't eating the lemon tart pastry. ...how ironic....
That took me a minute 😂

I also hate SS and SH equally. Both are vain, self-absorbed and, in different ways, irresponsible mothers. Why young women idolise these two is beyond my ken.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s bizarre how he’s over one year old and not saying any words tbh. With them as his parents he has no hope
I don’t, my little brother took a while to start talking yet my sisters little boy was talking really early on. They all develop at different times but I doubt that they’re helping Ronnie along with the way they do speak to him

Reactions: 7
Imagine them doing this on the front of their boat as they pass all the mansions 😂

' I'm flying Jayyymeee! '

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think it’s bizarre how he’s over one year old and not saying any words tbh. With them as his parents he has no hope
my two year old isn’t talking in words yet but he sure makes a lot of sound! I read to him a lot and he doesn’t get much tv time, they all develop differently but I don’t think zoph and jaymeeeee are doing all they can to help him develop, I never see them playing together or reading etc:confused:

Surely won’t be anywhere where others might hear them Reconsummating their nuptials, maybe hidden In the ladies cottage and blame the noise on foxes lol 🤮
‘WHAT DID THE FOX SAY? 🎶

‘MUMAAASSZZZZZZ’

I dont think we're ready for marriage 😂😂😂 but when we do it will be a quiet affair. With a buffet full of asparagus and ham toad in the holes, egg parcels and pizza logs. Everything won't have wasabi in it but lots of tumeric. Mariah herself will attend. So will Michael Bolton. And Beyonce. The whole hall will be kitted out with grey nappy sacks. I'm going to hire a Henry lookalike to give me away. And we will do it when my son can perfect his walk, so he can run down the aisle. And when he does I will scream 'hes walking' and I'll Stand By You by Girls Aloud will start playing. Everything will be a montage. And everyone will get personalised Mr and Mrs Zofloras. 😂
‘ HIRE A HENRY LOOKALIKE’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂I’m howling. Naaa piss right off 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah my god that voice over about how much he loves her and she’s uploaded that to her own profile what a bleeping absolute whopper. How much can one person absolutely love themselves. Nothing but a common pair of chavs who’ve conned their way into money by being fake. Disgusting arseholes

Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice she wasn't eating the lemon tart pastry. ...how ironic....
Obviously wasn't jus roll 😂 I think we all know she doesn't eat pastry, that would be a week's worth of calorie allowance used up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t, my little brother took a while to start talking yet my sisters little boy was talking really early on. They all develop at different times but I doubt that they’re helping Ronnie along with the way they do speak to him
We are only ever shown videos of him with music over or music blasting behind really. He could be chatting away but we wouldn’t know really. Plus, all children develop differently

Reactions: 6
She’s got goosebumps, she wants to put a woolly jumper on. 🙄
Looking at mansions, wonder if they’ve picked out the next Castle Hinch yet.
What a weird thing to mention, rather than the wildlife and scenery, so shallow the pair of them.
I thought that. Wouldn't you just say "look at all the beautiful houses". Not mention that they are mansions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whats this sudden obsession with boats?

Reactions: 13
When did she fit in a trip to the hairdressers to have those roots done? I never saw that mentioned. They were about 8 inches long recently and shes been back to blonde highlights this last week.
No way did jamie surprise her with a night away.

Reactions: 11
Jeeeeeesus Christ. I can't believe what I have just seen, she really thinks she is living some type of fairytale doesn't she. I bet her friends cringe so much watching that.

I thought she was working this week.. lies.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.