Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf does she feel the need to chew/eat make noises while eating so close to the mi or even on videos... HATE IT so much 🤬.
As if we needed clarification whether they were truffles or not!!! Stupid idiot!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought that. Wouldn't you just say "look at all the beautiful houses". Not mention that they are mansions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whats this sudden obsession with boats?
Well SS seems to be mentioning camper vans often because Joe wants one. My bet is it’ll suddenly become a thing that Jamie wants to buy a boat. She’s got to compete in every way possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'Are these truffles? I think these are truffles guyzz, yeah they are truffles...'
What else would they be?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just wanted to say guys, I'm currently just over 3 miles from Henley and it's pissing it down and has been since I got here about 3.5 hours ago. How lucky it was sunny just on the bit of river they were on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I really wish she would put the phone down🤦🏻‍♀️ She could of said this morning Jamie’s booked us a couple of nights away sorry guyyzzz but I won’t be on Instagram until we come home. If I had booked my partner a few nights away I’d be a bit annoyed if he had his phone constantly documenting everything. Who am I kidding I’d be bleeping raging🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
nearly threw my phone off the wall when she bit into that truffle so close to her phone, good grief woman!:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s seriously not human.

Waves at swans (whilst the captain films her as Jamie is apparently driving the boat?!).

Laughs at balloons on the ceiling. And finding the fact that they serve ice cream insane.

Treats truffles like some strange delicacy she’s only ever read about. How she said truffles is so odd. Truf-fle-s.

The mothership must have their head in their hands muttering ‘be. Normal.’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We literally saw her bare abdomen yesterday when she was wearing that awful white outfit. She is rail thin in the video from her Kent holiday. Can we stop with the constant pregnancy speculation. She always wears baggy loose clothes, probably because of her likely ED.
Well said!

Reactions: 5
Brb going to go wave at swans
Waved at the pigeons outside my block earlier whilst lobbing stale bread at them. Was so enchanting

She’s seriously not human.

Waves at swans (whilst the captain films her as Jamie is apparently driving the boat?!).

Laughs at balloons on the ceiling. And finding the fact that they serve ice cream insane.

Treats truffles like some strange delicacy she’s only ever read about. How she said truffles is so odd. Truf-fle-s.

The mothership must have their head in their hands muttering ‘be. Normal.’
Can imagine jaymeballs booking it online on the ‘special notes section’ and the mention of his Mrs being mrs hinch 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hang on, they have just been away because she needed a rest because she was going to super busy for a whole few days and now they are going away again?! How do her sheep not see she is full of tit?!
Ah its fine tho, because she told us all she had a hectic 7 hr working day few weeks back. 1 busy day took its toll on poor soph. 🙄
If they don't see thro her now, they never will.

Reactions: 13
As much as I like bitching and laughing on here about Grinch and The Voiceover Vest, I really hope she's going to leave her phone off and concentrate on enjoying this romantic break away they both clearly deserve so much what with how hard they work 7 days a week. . I know Vest is trying to get in on the act more but surely even he would just like the day to be all about the two of them and not 3.6 million strangers. No doubt their inboxes are all ready full of sloppy messages about couple goals and how they're the perfect pair. There'll likely be a grid post too that some arseholes will screenshot, enlarge and frame for their homes!
In all fairness, it must be bleeping annoying to have these weirdos keep sending creepy stuff like this. Especially when her address is public for them to send it directly

Reactions: 3
Spot on Soooo boring there’s pages of preg speculation, she’s thin, she’s got a fat arse, she’s got big feetzzz, man hands, duck sake lol who gives
I hope these people don't speculate about women they know or ask them if / when they are gonna get pregnant. It honestly does my head in and I find it quite upsetting some days, like today when I've started my period after another failed round of Clomid, makes me feel it should be so 'easy' to get pregnant if we automatically assume a woman is pregnant cos of a bleeping seatbelt placing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.