Mrs Hinch #212 Hinch took a holiday in aid of new grass? Paid for by her sheep, she’s bold as brass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when does she want or need to justify her actions and reply to comments how bizarre and my money is on a new sink whilst away notice we all kept saying how scratched hers was already and not very old bet magically a non scratched sink will be in place once she gives in a clean

Reactions: 11
Where can i see the pic of her that everyones talking about? The orange manly one lol. Can somebody post it pls? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You think the selfies are a PR move? Seems weird that we hardly see any then there’s loads today. 🥴🤔
She has a new PR firm and things have changed since then. Onslow is now more active on stores too. They are working up to something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw the photos earlier and read the comments it made me sick a 6 month old child happily crawling along with comments such as yes and saying it’s the prefect position and how lovely the babies lips were it actually made me think of hinch posting so much of Ronnie 😔 it’s horrific it’s scared me first thing I did was make sure none of my family share any photos of my little one 😡

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
'Jaymeeee..make the boatman take his post down!! They saying all stuff about Me and I can't delete them 😭'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
If she lost the ratty, brassy extensions and put the fake tan bottle away she would look a hella lot better imo. There are some candid shots of her doing a radio interview with no filters or posing, hair in a half up and half down (still brassy mind) and she had a couple of extra pounds on her from just having had Ronnie and she looked lovely and natural

Jamie really is a tit husband to not pull her away from all the insta crap and pull the plug on Mrs Hinch just because it means he can slob about all day in a vest. He must be aware she has spent half their 'holiday' answering back to comments left on pictures of them and her DM people to try and justify herself. Go back to work Jamie and let your missus and son have some peace
Oh but they are a team....a brand now. It seems he is the driving force and the new PR firm will help them achieve that. He's much more visible than he ever was. He acts like their bouncer when they are out and was overheard in a chemist when trying to buy the morning after pill that his wife couldn't come in as she was famous. He's given up his job for this, they've been promised the world and got greedy now.

Reactions: 19
Why does she have to lie all the damn time 🙄
The reason she doesn't like selfies is because she can't control when that person posts it. It then messes her whole narrative up of "I've been here today" when she hasn't and we know she pre records. Wouldn't look good to her sheeples

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The reason she doesn't like selfies is because she can't control when that person posts it. It then messes her whole narrative up of "I've been here today" when she hasn't and we know she pre records. Wouldn't look good to her sheeples
Like it has done today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.