Mrs Hinch #212 Hinch took a holiday in aid of new grass? Paid for by her sheep, she’s bold as brass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I’m not married, can’t even get my fella to propose so maybe just maybe I’m bitter but I’d hope to bleeping god when I do get married I don’t talk as much about my wedding day as her. Seriously, is this normal?? Does everyone look at their photos Videos and just remember the day this much? I get it’s a special day but Jesus Christ. How boring.
And while I’m on one, another thing that reallllllly grates on me is when ever she is sharing a question somebody has asked her she always starts it by saying received a message that said “Soph” considering she’s most commonly known a mrs hinch wouldn’t people who dont know her if they were using her real name call her Sophie. Soph ir any abbreviation of your name is what people who know you really well address you as no? Not a random follower. Just bugs me as it’s everytime she does this.
Because they’re all her best friends, don’t you know! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God, she's away for an early night to catch up on sleep. What did she do on her break?

I have rolled up blankets in a basket. 😬😂
My grandmother has always done it too. We keep them there so when we sit down to watch tv at night we have a blanket (usually in winter) we then fold or roll them up and put them back In The basket before we go to bed.... other wise the dog jumps on them and they end up smelling of the dog 😂😂

sorry..... but if Hinch does it, I didn’t copy her. 🤣
😂😂😂 foot in mouth disease hits me again...sorry. I've only seen people doing it since she has...should have known she's not that original 😂 The kids in my house have their own blankets but they take them to their rooms...sorry once again.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.