Mrs Hinch #212 Hinch took a holiday in aid of new grass? Paid for by her sheep, she’s bold as brass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. They will also gaslight, ignore, create overlapping fictitious stories to cover the original lie, deflect blame and refuse to apologise. We all know she reads here, and we’ve all said our piece about her exploitative behaviour and dangerous practices. Has she reflected and attempted to do what is morally right? Even down to protecting and safeguarding her son? Nope, because unless it benefits Sophie she simply does not give a duck.
This 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼

Literally, I would have so much more respect for a person who took on board constructive criticism to better themselves. But it seems to be that she uses Tattle to cry troll about things which aren’t important comparatively speaking. Case and point: I highlighted ages ago that although she gushed about Beyonce all the time, she didn’t follow her. No biggie but I’d expect a fan, a self proclaimed big fan, would follow someone they idolise. Now she does. That’s not important who you follow but it is something she’s taken from here. She hasn’t taken the time to inform her followers of unsafe practices highlighted here or the dangers to her child or her family. Why dot that i is when there are so many more important things she could be doing? Also, enjoy your holiday. Children grow up far too quick, why care so much what other people think when you have a gorgeous boy to care for?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe she said she barely goes out, she’s off down the shops or round Ma Barkers every bloody day!

Reactions: 26
T

thats what I thought. I’ve summarised it enough. She literally just says tattle is poison and I shouldn’t waste my beautiful life 🙄🙄
Her patronising "spend time with your precious family" and "don't waste your beautiful life" make me feel very uneasy who is she to tell people what they should be doing just because they call her out or voice a different opinion 🤢 maybe she should do her advice stop lieing manipulating people for a quick buck and get a real job and enjoy her precious family and beautiful life that way she won't give people valid reasons to voice their opinion about her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she lost the ratty, brassy extensions and put the fake tan bottle away she would look a hella lot better imo. There are some candid shots of her doing a radio interview with no filters or posing, hair in a half up and half down (still brassy mind) and she had a couple of extra pounds on her from just having had Ronnie and she looked lovely and natural

Jamie really is a tit husband to not pull her away from all the insta crap and pull the plug on Mrs Hinch just because it means he can slob about all day in a vest. He must be aware she has spent half their 'holiday' answering back to comments left on pictures of them and her DM people to try and justify herself. Go back to work Jamie and let your missus and son have some peace

Reactions: 35
These were brilliant, bet she’s well peeved, slating her on all sorts of levels & sweet FA she can do about it 😂😂
How many DMs has the poor boat man had from her? I feel like it's the poor gardener uploading his work without her say so all over again, I await this photo to disappear with immidiate effect 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really can't stand not being liked or disagreed with can she? All this absolute cod's wallop she constantly posts about, be you, do you, accept who you are bla de bla bla. So shallow and meaningless when it comes from someone like her. She had such an amazing opportunity to really be the golden girl, could do so much good, actual good stuff not just folk saying how she helped them get over this and that but her personality just doesn't fit that. She is naturally a selfish thoughtless person who only acts the part and not very well either .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Mrs H I know you read this forum!
So I (like others on here) are massively against trolling and if someone comments on HER posts being personal and just nasty then yes, that is trolling and just not nice.
I used to LOVE Mrs Hinch... I used to show my boyfriend pics she’d post and be like awww how cute is Ronnie/Henry and he’d just say “I’m saying nothing!!” He has a little girl himself and didn’t like that there were pics of Ronnie in a nappy , him smacking Henry’s face etc and at first I didn’t quite click on as to how bad it was...
And then a few things here and there didn’t seem genuine/ didn’t make sense/contradictory statements from Hinch/ I realised that hell NO these pics of little Ronnie are not good and I began to get worried that Henry would bite Ronnie or snap at him 😭
I found Tattle as Mrs Hinch shared herself and I came on here and have seen the light!
I’d never comment by making jokes about her appearance cos that’s too far in my opinion, but I can certainly mention an observation- that she looks very different on all photos and I’d like to see what she really looks like!!
And I’m guessing SO MANY HARD WORKING PEOPLE are really offended by her ‘tough week’ next week. Key workers, NHS workers, people working in PPE day in day out , 60 hour working weeks are desperate for a break. People losing their jobs cos of COVID, exams gone to tit... So much terrible stuff going on right now and she moans about going to ‘work’ for ONE WEEK! This forum is not trolling Mrs Hinch. If you have the right to post whatever you want on your Instagram to millions of people, others have a right to discuss the content of your posts, particularly when it is HARMFUL and you simply do not assume responsibly or have the correct knowledge handle 3.5million followers in there correct way . Over and out 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
These were brilliant, bet she’s well peeved, slating her on all sorts of levels & sweet FA she can do about it 😂😂
Middle aged woman! 😂
I wonder if it will be enlightening for Zoph to see how people who don’t ‘know’ her perceive her?

• Haha
Her passive aggressive nasty streak shining through as ever when questioned ❤

Her go to is to ask other people like the time she said 'i paid for it ask my bank' she's very childlike

P.s I have never seen her interact publically as much as I have seen over the last 2 days on holiday to spend quality time with her 2 boys 🤦🏼‍♀️ put your phone away women your mental health would thank you for it.
duck off I was there today as if I missed her?! It’s called newnham court shopping village and there isn’t even a tescos there

• Haha
It's not just her..Vest is quite happy for his son to be whored out all over the place..mad Barker don't seem to give a toss, thats her grandson for fucks sake...her mates. They have all sat back and allowed it. Thick stupid bastards. They won't stop or care I very much doubt. It's all money, money, money. It's quite disgusting.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.