Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 207328
how bloody tall is she! It’s a midi dress on the model but mini on her! (I’m just jealous as I’m such a short ass 🤣🤣)
I thought that too when I saw the photos of her from Poundland on here, she’s the same height as the very top shelf 😂😂. I’m a short arse too would love to be a big taller but I must admit I’d hate to be a freakishly tall woman.

Reactions: 2
How is Harrogate water posh?! Trying to be relatable again! She'll be pulling I'm just little old soph from the village and still learning card next! Hasn't she used a car service before? I've used them when I'm in the states and they always have water available.
😂 it made me laugh so much. They sell that on EasyJet flights it’s definitely not posh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she’s bought a citronella candle. I’m sure she was racking her brains for more tit to buy when she saw a citronella candle in B&M and though about the single solitary fly on the pergoala she saw once. She just has to buy something.

Reactions: 13
That pic from Jamie was just to prove she is allowed out without Jamie 😂 she will have someone there for supervision 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she act like an agoraphobic every time she goes out she “can’t wait to go back home”. Like seriously, woman, enjoy your time and that you had a trip to London paid for

Reactions: 14
Why does she talk such utter bulllshit, claiming she only put make up on the top half of her face and finished the rest in the bathroom, if you believe that then you are a stupid bleep!! Plus that photo of Ronnie that Jamie sent her he actually looked a normal colour 😂

Reactions: 17
He’s there
I know I'm very kate to the party, but I had to have a break from her for a while. How awful are those hair extensions, I'm no expert but they don't even blend. I'm not fat shaming her, but that photo just shows how much she edits her photo's to make her look smaller

My friend saw her in lakeside and he was like a security guard then 😂
Absolute knob!!! Honestly embarrassing!
He has to protect his money pot , so he does not actually have to get off his freeloading butt and get a job.

Reactions: 7
Why does she talk such utter bulllshit, claiming she only put make up on the top half of her face and finished the rest in the bathroom, if you believe that then you are a stupid bleep!! Plus that photo of Ronnie that Jamie sent her he actually looked a normal colour 😂
She only came to admire herself in the mirror😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is out for today but still got to show her poor oblivious innocent baby cash cow off to keep the viewings up.

KEEP THAT POOR KID OFF INSTAGRAM SOPHIE AND JAMIE! Your business doesn't include your child!

I do worry what will become of him as a child so much history of child stars thrust into the limelight having real troubles as they grow up 😟

Reactions: 9
He has to protect his money pot , so he does not actually have to get off his freeloading butt and get a job.
Seen the hips on Jaymeeeee in the picture where they were papped shopping with his struggle shorts😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but has anyone seen them waving in the mirror literally like a pair of cunts? They really keep setting the bar dont they.. they look like complete dickheads. Sort your loves out for duck sake. Sad sad people
And he is in his 40’s middle aged fgs ,

She is out for today but still got to show her poor oblivious innocent baby cash cow off to keep the viewings up.

KEEP THAT POOR KID OFF INSTAGRAM SOPHIE AND JAMIE! Your business doesn't include your child!

I do worry what will become of him as a child so much history of child stars thrust into the limelight having real troubles as they grow up 😟
He’ll be in year 7 and his mates whipping Out their phones of him dancing to Whitney And his mother screeching ‘manzzzzzzz, Tuftyyy tufters, HANDSNOMESZZZ , Toothy ManSZ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.