Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before why has she never shown the en suite in the new master bedroom that was part of the new extension? She only ever shows the main bathroom and her old en-suite? She’s also clever when filming the bedroom and never shows the wall where the door way to the en-suite is ? Just find it strange 😏. These are the old and new floor plans 👇
I’m reasonably sure they don’t have an en suite in the new Master - she has built in wardrobes on that wall and a dressing table where it shows the built in wardrobes on the plans. Think she mentioned something about not having a walk in wardrobe because she wanted to make Ronnieblesshim’s room as big as possible, so maybe they sacrificed the en suite for him to have a grey reading corner in his room.

Unless the second door in the wardrobes is actually a door to the en suite in which case I retract what I said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww Soph, we all know you’re on this site.. I’m sure you’re reading this on the freshly pined toilet, after that disgusting food monstrosity you produced today 🤢 Your PerGOALa, that you still won’t pronounce correctly looks as bland, boring & crap in the moonlight as it does in the day. The fairy “door” in Ronnie’s garden is a bleeping fairy tombstone & that’s just disturbing 🤷‍♀️🤣ATV

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe how much filters change your appearance. I don’t really use them but just say scrolling through Snapchat- bloody hell they change you so much! I bloody wish I looked like that, wouldn’t dare Pretend I did though

Reactions: 6
One thing I’ve wondered for a while and especially now seeing her papped yesterday in that over the knee dress, why does she never show her legs?? You would think with all this lovely weather she would be living in shorts and little skirts, if I had long legs like hers I’d have them on show!!
I used to know someone like this - had a real issue with food and would ALWAYS wear those bandeau strapless dresses, at least knee length but normally maxi dresses. Never saw her in anything else despite living somewhere with 300+ days of sunshine a year. Perpetual body image issues.

All the signs say to me that Zoph has an ED...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Bingo predictions for the week ahead?

Make up brush cleaning
Make up/skin care show and tell
Sleeper seating photos/cushion arrival

Also, it's really bugging me but didn't she have her old sink put in the garage? Funny how we never see the garage that often now...
What about spraying her new mould and mildew spray onto cotton pads and sticking it to the grout again 🤔😂😂😂 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Cheap £1 fairy doors, cleaning up with vestie's drawers, ma barker gives her slop top scores, it's HER childhood dream guyyzzzz not yours!

(Probably way too long but I had a lot to say. All the vest)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
At this point I would pay for her gel nails myself 😂
I’m calling bingo on her making a story of Trace doing her nails followed by lots of (pre-filmed) content with no visible hands or marigolds. She knows we’ll call her out on the inconsistencies & re-growth

Reactions: 3
My bingos for the week will be
the front cover reveal for her book
A pergola grid post
An announcement of a mini break away
Something being changed in Ronnies room (after Ss changed Rex’s bedroom up the other week).
more tap wanking, Ronnie gushing of course

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker and all that. But you guys are missing something- she may be making millions for her own fortune but how much do you think she’s making P&G... I may be wrong but agents earn 5-10% of their product sales so if she’s earning millions- think what she’s earning P&G or B&M!

So my theory is- she is a multi million pound earner for a brand- what multi-millionaire earner is left to their own devices to post what they want and be uncontrolled?

My guess is she has a whole team behind her. She has a team to research pergolas, or food for tomorrow, or planning her diary and major events- she has a team doing all this for her!! (or at the very least an algorithm that removes anything negative on her insta immediately)

She’s not on her own- she’s a brand and she’s worth a lot of money and therefore will have many teams/PA’s behind her and planning everything. I reckon they are already designing her Christmas now... there’s no way she’s doing all of this on her own. She’s a cash cow and she will have every bit of help she needs available to her to spin her shite swipe ups into gold for big corporations. Ps- lack of recent swipe ups- change of image???

Reason I’m posting is because she’s a danger to mental health and no organisation or charity is bothered at looking into her or the downside of influencers. And there is something dodgy going on with the sun- always positive articles...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she LOVE everything. This false excitement over such tacky or everyday items is so grating...

Reactions: 13
The fact that she was rumbled in Poundland and has been forced to use her content earlier than planned has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 🥰
I’m laughing thinking about the tantrum she would have thrown when she realised someone had seen her and the content she planned for today would have to be altered haaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did she expect not to be seen??? She has 2 million followers or whatever! I’d be more upset if someone didn’t notice me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.