Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great social distancing Sophie you twit. Didn't she say they were going to her sister's house, so that's 3 Hinchliffes, her sister, husband and niece = 6. Why the f*** is Ma Barker there too. 6 people Sophie, just 6. Nothing has changed on the rules for meeting people from outside your household, especially when there are 3 different households
I find a lot of people don’t count children in the total. They’re wrong.

Reactions: 9
That dessert Soph, what’s in it?

“A layer of ladyfingers, a layer of jam, custard (made from scratch), raspberries, more ladyfingers, beef sautéed with peas and onions, a little more custard, sliced banana and whipped cream. I just lavv it!”
You forgot the sweet potato

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, there was actually a recipe for that soggy thing? It looked like she just rolled out some pastry, poured a load of slop on it & stuck some fruit on the top!

Reactions: 8
A couple who live down the street from me had one put up a couple of months ago. They sit under it at night when the weather is nice & get falling about drunk, usually with loud music on which they shout over the top of. Me & my next door neighbour refer to it as ‘The Pergola of Shame’, I wonder if Grinch’s neighbours will come up with a similar name for hers? 😂
Well if they don't we can🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really thinks she's marvellous, how difficult is it to roll out some pastry, whisk some fake cream and cut up some fruit? Try baking a cake next time. Waste of space she is!!

Reactions: 20
That dessert Soph, what’s in it?

“A layer of ladyfingers, a layer of jam, custard (made from scratch), raspberries, more ladyfingers, beef sautéed with peas and onions, a little more custard, sliced banana and whipped cream. I just lavv it!”
Tastes like feet😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
lol poundlound, sorry that’s just me typing on 2 hours sleep thanks to a teething baby 😂 just learning guyzzz
You need to be getting onto your Mum and your other half.... why are they not glued to your side ready to take baby at the first sign of a tear.... I mean, come one now.... surely ALL new mothers have this support 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Her 'army' are so taken in by everything she does including the laugh a minute escapades.
I came across a quote from Mark Swain this morning,which just about epitomises everything she has achieved and our inability to get through to her sheep.
*"It is easier to fool someone,than to convince someone they have been fooled"*

Pardonez moi,mais Madame L'hinch parle seul le 'bullsheet'.
Mark F'*** TWAIN.What a c***🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Mummy says it’s 10/10 you vile Tattlers, so there!”

Mummy would Zoph because you’re Mummy’s spoilt little princess. In fact, had you been Rachel in Friends and made a trifle with peas and mince, Mummy would still say it. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
As if her entire days content has been based around that crappy fruit thing. Honestly bore off and take the day off if you haven't got anything else to post. Really reaching for content now. As if anyone has asked for the recipe for the thing which a child could make. Imagine being so proud of yourself for making that for the rest of the day.

Reactions: 14
Sophie strikes me as one of those kids when you were younger, when all the kids are playing and having fun, shes the one says 'my mum said I can't get wet'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As if her entire days content has been based around that crappy fruit thing. Honestly bore off and take the day off if you haven't got anything else to post. Really reaching for content now. As if anyone has asked for the recipe for the thing which a child could make. Imagine being so proud of yourself for making that for the rest of the day.
Tattle really takes up a lot of head space with her doesn't it 🤦‍♀️
It must be exhausting having to think of spiteful little digs all the time, thinking she's getting one up on us 🤣🤣
I wouldn't have her life if you paid me!! Just NO 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Sophie strikes me as one of those kids when you were younger, when all the kids are playing and having fun, shes the one says 'my mum said I can't get wet'
I'd say she was more of a spiteful little fecker, if you didn't play her way, she'd wreck the game 😏😏

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.