Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She took the dessert ( using the term loosely) in the car on her lap without covering it up! Nearly as unhygienic as using your husbands skiddies to dust with šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Iā€™m sorry itā€™s disgusting to clean dust with someoneā€™s dirty underwear! Who the hell does that? Iā€™m really beginning to worry she is having serious mental health issues. That is not normal.

I get those regularly on my business account and just delete them. Drags your engagement down.
I report as spam and block. However Instagram takes no notice. They canā€™t see a reason to remove the account they say. Makes me wonder just how much money these sites pay to do this on Insta...

Reactions: 6
Why does she always travel in the back?

I think her grey smoking shelter pergola looks like a junk filled mess šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Would love Jaymee to have to do an emergency stop with that fruit ā€œtartā€ in the back seat. I can only dream!
Don't worry about it the car bin will catch it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she wearing the same spotted dress she was wearing yesterday when she was papped in poundland

Reactions: 8
She took the dessert ( using the term loosely) in the car on her lap without covering it up! Nearly as unhygienic as using your husbands skiddies to dust with šŸ¤¢
THIS! For a ā€˜cleanerā€™ sheā€™s just not very clean or hygienic at all
Quite a few things she does, turns my stomach
One thing she did over the lockdown
It didnā€™t look like she was washing her Hair very often and at the time, it was very warm ( I have long hair and it get sweaty in bed) yet sleeping in bed on freebeeezed sheets Night after night when her hair and scalp is sweaty and smelly and unclean
And the just spraying the bed to hide the smell šŸ¤¢
Ughhh
Makes my stomach turn

Reactions: 16
Why does she always travel in the back?

I think her grey smoking shelter pergola looks like a junk filled mess šŸ˜‚
Same as every corner of her house and garden šŸ¤· full of crap, not a bit of style. With her money that house could be gorgeous, but she's got no idea of how to make it look good. Grey everywhere, totally devoid of any personality, fill every nook and cranny with cheap tat, had an extension but didn't think through the layout so it looks crap, had a new kitchen but didn't think through the layout so it looks crap. Imagine buying it after they've moved, it would cost a bomb to make it a good, usable layout. Of course it will probably be bought by a mad Hincher who keeps the carpets and wallpaper, and buys all the exact same tit to make it a shrine to her!

Reactions: 9
You can just imagine the management meetings, ā€˜Sophie, you need to be more down to Earth, relatable but remaining professional at all timesā€™

ā€˜Errr, oh, I know, Iā€™ll story Jamieā€™s dirty underpant crotchā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just said to my fella 'shall we get a pergoala in the garden?' And his reply was 'what the fucks one of them?'
A couple who live down the street from me had one put up a couple of months ago. They sit under it at night when the weather is nice & get falling about drunk, usually with loud music on which they shout over the top of. Me & my next door neighbour refer to it as ā€˜The Pergola of Shameā€™, I wonder if Grinchā€™s neighbours will come up with a similar name for hers? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Makes you wonder if Freda did actually deliver that chicken in the roasting tray with all the juices šŸ˜‚ just plain weird.

Reactions: 5
She really sends my germ phobia into overdrive. Why would you put the Jus Rol packaging onto the greaseproof paper where you're putting the food?? Lord knows who's touched it or where it's been!! Her hygiene levels are very low

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.