Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS if you’d forget a huge meeting in London for media training which required a chauffeur! Anyone else remotely nervous would be on edge waiting for that!

As a side note, the fairy door looks like a fairy gravestone stuck in the middle of that garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she looks so old here! Isn’t she 30, why is she so naff 😂😂
She’ll stick out like a sore thumb in the London offices she’s at. I bet the trainers and her ‘team’ laugh at her tacky dress sense. She needs to educate her sheep to buy better and buy less. Fast fashion accounts for huge amounts of environmental damage. But she don’t give a tit about the planet does she.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
16F099F7-2BAA-40F5-94D6-1D414B0BBF75.jpeg

how bloody tall is she! It’s a midi dress on the model but mini on her! (I’m just jealous as I’m such a short ass 🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I am really peed off. I’m new to this group and pleased I am. Some silly sheeple has bought a load of jars because thousands of other people own them and I commented and I was actually polite for me saying “I don’t understand why anyone would buy something before actually having a need or use for it but they are lovely items” and guess what, I’ve been booted off the group. Was I rude? No. Was I right? Hell yes. We should all be allowed an opinion on these sites regardless of if you agree or not. So glad I have this platform to vent. So nice to speak with normal people.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why has she put those rats tails extensions back in her hair. Far nicer natural and shorter. Trying to look like a Barbie doll is aging her

Reactions: 17
I am really peed off. I’m new to this group and pleased I am. Some silly sheeple has bought a load of jars because thousands of other people own them and I commented and I was actually polite for me saying “I don’t understand why anyone would buy something before actually having a need or use for it but they are lovely items” and guess what, I’ve been booted off the group. Was I rude? No. Was I right? Hell yes. We should all be allowed an opinion on these sites regardless of if you agree or not. So glad I have this platform to vent. So nice to speak with normal people.
You will be booted off if you don’t want to lick Grinch’s arse hole.
I wish when she wanks her taps off and buffs her sink she would clean the brown stained drains! Rank.

Reactions: 5
Really insecure there posing and posting to your 3.6 m followers..hope someone tells her That company have bad practices!

Reactions: 6
Botox and lips done too. Her pout deffo looks inflated and unnatural!!
plus the vaneers and boob job ... nothing wrong with any of this but pretending you naturally look this way gives such a poor message to girls who are struggling with not achieving the same look with a bit of make up and a push up bra.

Comes back to the whole Non achievable insta show home -
It’s just not real life!

Reactions: 18
she’s forgotten to address where the extensions that weren’t there the other day came from. I would LOVE to train her 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Ah bless her, ickle Soph from the hamlet of Maldon, needs training to get her through promoting her book as she's useless at that kind of thing.

Here's a little reminder from 2018, of Sophie's confidence and public speaking skills...

It’s not her confidence skills she’s going in for. She having training to make sure she doesn’t say or do certain stuff. It’s not just because of the book either, she’s probably being told how to put things on insta and called up about bullying behaviour attention seeking posts.

Reactions: 6
My goodness what a day for soph! First of all lying about forgetting a day of media training, and then promoting that Boohoo dress!! I really don’t think a day of media training is going to be enough for her. I can imagine her sitting down at the meeting and the first point they raise with her is not to promote any company such as Boohoo who are currently under investigation and are all over the news over exploitation claims. Promoting Boohoo who have already been temporarily dropped by Next and ASOS is sheer stupidity - does she never watch the news? I hope that the media latch on to this faux pas, as do other influencers and pick her up on it, and her followers start to wake up to the fact that Soph doesn’t care about anything or anybody apart from herself. She represents everything that is wrong with society - she really is a selfish woman. She is no role model.

Reactions: 22
Come on guys. She has anxiety dont forget. Covid scares the living day lights out the girl. She hates showing her face in case people laugh at her and the papers write headlines about her. She's insecure 💔

Must have been tough posing in front of that mirror Soph with your new lips 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah bless her, ickle Soph from the hamlet of Maldon, needs training to get her through promoting her book as she's useless at that kind of thing.

Here's a little reminder from 2018, of Sophie's confidence and public speaking skills...

bleeping hell she could talk a glass eye to sleep!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Openly admitting that Henry rubs himself on 1001 soaked carpet and ends up smelling of it? Does she not realise that she could be poisoning or harming him??! 🤬

Reactions: 5
There is NO WAY if she has such bad anxiety she would of forgotten about today. Pull the other one.
I have really bad anxiety (twice before my agoraphobia was so bad I couldn't leave my house for years, I had to relearn how to go outside, to go further away, to go in a shop etc) and if I have an appointment even if 'just' the doctor or hairdresser it goes in my phone calendar immediately. I literally can't stop worrying about it, and the day of the appointment I'm wide awake at the crack of dawn and can't do a single thing until I've gone to the appointment. So even if its not until 2pm, I can't relax all morning. I just sit on my sofa and wait for 2pm because I'm fizzing with anxiety. No way I'd forget something as huge as media training, involving travelling into London, driven by a stranger, meeting a team of unknown people etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.