Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Stacey is off saying she is feeling weird, give me strength, there is a pair of them in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Woke up feeling like crap because it's occured to her that she has no content this week so has to get engagement somehow. New extravagant home project coming up!

Reactions: 15
The size of that dog's arse!
No wonder he doesn't want to get up - he probably can't. He's like a bloody weeble.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry you're feeling crap zoph, how about a trip to the garden center to get a few gnomes to finish your garden off, they would look lovely all in front of the sleepers, at the entrance to the perGOALa and in Ron's veg patch ...just an idea

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just what people want to hear on a Monday morning as they get themselves ready to go to work - a real job - real working hours. Soph does nothing but make brekkie, dress Ronnie in more new and personalised clothing, goes online to order more stuff or to a shop to spend even more money, oh and to catch up on tattle 🤣 She’s probably raging about the person on here who papped her in Poundland. She was probably ‘saving’ that haul as a pre record so she could have some time off and now tattle has ruined her very busy ‘schedule’ for this week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s woken up feeling crap because that fruit monstrosity from yesterday has ruined her insides!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really does get on my tits! At the time she woke up this morning, I'd been up with a toddler over an hour. Did I post all over the gram for sympathy? No. I made a brew, shoved Peppa Pig on and ate a kinder bueno in secret so I didn't have to share 😂
I'm sensing a day off this week to get all her Hinchers worrying about her before the cover release of her mem-wah. I still find her upcoming "book" an absolute joke. I read a memoir of an Auschwitz survivor last week and it was harrowing. How could Zoph compare to that?
Chapter 10 - I cleaned my toaster.
Chapter 16 - I named my cloths because I'm a wanker!
Chapter 20 - Jamie wrote in my ice cream.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She really does get on my tits! At the time she woke up this morning, I'd been up with a toddler over an hour. Did I post all over the gram for sympathy? No. I made a brew, shoved Peppa Pig on and ate a kinder bueno in secret so I didn't have to share 😂
I'm sensing a day off this week to get all her Hinchers worrying about her before the cover release of her mem-wah. I still find her upcoming "book" an absolute joke. I read a memoir of an Auschwitz survivor last week and it was harrowing. How could Zoph compare to that?
Chapter 10 - I cleaned my toaster.
Chapter 16 - I named my cloths because I'm a wanker!
Chapter 20 - Jamie wrote in my ice cream.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
Chapter 62 - Henry tit in the sleepers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so out of touch. Such a needy and wanty person. I love my mornings to myself before my hoard wakes up. I can't remember the last time I wandered the corridors of my home all forlorn looking for sympathy cos I got up before everyone 😂
My god she really does need her hand held through life

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does Ronnie get put in the high chair for breakfast the second he opens his eyes? I find that odd tbh. Maybe because if we didn’t have to leave the house on time we would sit and cuddle/watch cartoon while I had coffee and they had a drink ect.

Reactions: 14
The phrase “Ron & Hen“ really shouldn’t annoy me as much as it does.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her bestie 'feels strange' today! What a coincidence!!

Two cheeks of the same arse 🍑
Her and Hinch are so bleeping patronising. This “women supporting women” thing is becoming more diluted and motivational quotes by numbers as every day goes by. I feel like them and so many others have some sort of bleeping saviour complex. Like they go to bed at night feeling accomplished because they replied to Julie from Grimsby’s DM about hating her thighs or being nervous when she’s locked in a room with one million spiders and guns. Ranting. Don’t know what I’m saying. Just hate the whole “Let me, a minor celebrity, tell you that you’re so much stronger than you know!” duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The size of that dog is disgusting! Say you love him all you like that’s animal cruelty right there.

Reactions: 10
Why does she refer to her mum as just ‘mum’ and not ‘my mum’. It aggravates me. ‘Mum said...’ your mum isn’t everyone’s mum soph

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now Stacey is off saying she is feeling weird, give me strength, there is a pair of them in it.
guyzzzz it must be the ‘moon’ SS over here acting like she transforms on a full moon.
Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest. She does look a bit wolfy. Maybe they both met up for the transitioning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.