Mrs Hinch #209 Papped in poundland, straight on tattle.Jamie's shorts are having a battle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The driver must have got a right eyeful if he checked his mirror when she was taking the photo of her bruise and stretch marks 🤣

Didn't someone mention loose skin on their thighs after weight loss this morning - Bingo!!
Sophie has stretch marks and nothing is toned.
Do you think her media training involved reading lots of tattle posts today 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband does media training for CEO’s lots of people have it. I’d be surprised if all the insta huns haven’t had it. It’s pretty standard for anyone in the public eye. It’s just basics of what to say and not say in interviews etc.
The first thing I thought... how unprofessional of you for a start, to have your management arrange it all for you and then a car turns up and you're wondering what on Earth for? Shes so 'super organised' it doesn't seem like she's likely to forget. Everything is written down, she knows every little detail of what Ronnie has eaten for the past year but she can't remember a media training day? I thought she got anxiety whenever she left the house or had a big day ahead, but she seems to have forgotten this one!!!

Reactions: 13
Fair play to her for showing that bruise and stretch marks.

Reactions: 23
Why would she have deleted it already? It wasn't there when I looked! But I am looking forward to her next This Morning interview 😂😂
With onslow stood in the wings, in his best vest with his arms folded arse bursting out of his shorts, guarding her from the thousands of screaming fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:
Grinchy hinchy, flashing thighs, we still don't believe your lies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Everything you do, you do for Ronnie? What an absolute pile of weapons grade wank! If you mean insisting he dances to Whitney Houston every morning, if you mean screaming "mummazz" at him every 5 minutes, if you mean pawing at him like he's a dog, if you mean clogging his arteries up everyday with pastry, if you mean taking him to Home Bargains, B&M, Poundland and Costa, that could be mistaken by some for doing things for him but Christ Almighty! You do what's necessary for him in reality! You've totally overlooked that he could have had a fabulous play area in the garden, you've kept him behind the sofa for the best part of his life, you made him do things he clearly wasn't ready to do, you constantly say you love him but it comes across like you're trying to convince yourself and worst of all, you have whored him out to Social Media for your own financial gain.
Do you think Ronnie will thank you when he's older? You'll be lucky he doesn't bloody hate you!

Oh and it's good to see your intermittent anxiety was absent today, flashing your thighs and standing in an office toilet taking selfies!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That book extract wasn’t there when I looked - thank you Tattle for always keeping the receipts! 😘
I cringed so hard when I read it, I think I turned myself inside out 🤮
Living for the TV interviews though. I never watch TM etc but will be sure to tune in when the time comes 📺 👀 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No offence to anyone who likes fake plants but all I see is a dust collector. But you can’t go wrong with an Ikea fake plant. For anyone who’s always liked these things fine. But for the past year since my sil became a hincher her house just has fake green plant trailing everywhere. Now I think we’ve all at some point seen something and thought ooh I like that idea. But it’s like these people copy them take it to the extreme.
I had a friend come over to mine and was shocked because my plants were real! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£2 for 12 bottles of Harrogate in mozzers.....what a bleeping dick!!!!! duck all posh about the water or you, you illiterate cock sucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Perhaps I'm being petty,but isn't a memoir about memories and explaining the past?
Why is she including a whole chapter on her hopes for the future?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree. I’m not a fan of the small obvious fake ones. However after killing my - real - third Kentia palm at £50 a pop I decided enough was enough and bought a very good quality fake for around £75. Kept it alive for about three years now 😂.
You see there’s nothing my wrong with that and some look so real. My dad has 2 plant things either side of his front door. I water all their plants when they go on holiday. Iv been watering them for 5 years didn’t have a clue these 2 weren’t real 😂. It’s just the over buying of them and having them everywhere because Mrs hinch has them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she asked her friends what they thought of her being famous. What a grade A prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh guys whilst we are away LOFT CONVERSION
She’ll never be able to get a secret loft conversion. Because they’ve already extended the house, they would need planning permission to convert the loft so would be advertised publicly on her road and on the website of her district council/planning authority. I’m a bit of a local government geek! 🤓

Reactions: 9
Seriously!!!! Unbelievable how much BS she spouts!!! She reminds me of that other cow bag Michelle Mone who’s so far up her own arse too!!! I’m away to have my reduced dinner I picked up in the “Ooops” section in ASDA 😝 I ain’t forgot where I come from 😁
HAHAHAHAHA why would she have changed?! From her fame?! She’s been on TV like once and 99% of the time she’s in her house polishing stuff and the only people who know who she is are also in their house polishing stuff. Give me a break.

Reactions: 10
You see there’s nothing my wrong with that and some look so real. My dad has 2 plant things either side of his front door. I water all their plants when they go on holiday. Iv been watering them for 5 years didn’t have a clue these 2 weren’t real 😂. It’s just the over buying of them and having them everywhere because Mrs hinch has them.
It really did pain me to buy fake 😂 but I made sure it was the most realistic one I could get. It even has the little brown sprouty things at the bottom.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
With onslow stood in the wings, in his best vest with his arms folded arse bursting out of his shorts, guarding her from the thousands of screaming fans 😂
Won't he just love it when hinch says 'I couldn't have done it without my inch',and the Schoffe says 'Oh,there he is in the wings.Go on step forward'
and a camera pans in on him and he gets to say a few words.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Of course someone asked her about where her next holiday will be. As holidays are at the forefront of everyone’s minds during a pandemic aren’t they...

And what a coincidence that someone asked her where she wants to be in 5 years and she has a chapter about that exact thing in her memwaaahhh

Anyone would think she’s just making them up so that she can get stuff out there that she wants to say 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.