Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳 how do you know this? That’s insane!
Because I started working in a different store in 2018 just when she was getting big. They did their research to see if they could get her on board to help with promotions and enquired about her 'going rate' and 5k for B & M was one of the examples given to them from her management company. We get her p & g stuff in but we don't do anything else with her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly this! My Mum is a total clean freak, like proper stepford wife material. The house is always pristine, she is always immaculate, she won’t answer the door to the window cleaner without a full face of makeup and I spent the first 5 years of my life dressed like a doll out of a box. I got into metal when I was 12, I’m 42 now and I’m sitting in the garden in ripped denim shorts and Dr Martens listening to Kerrang! My Mum has gone through the stage where she wouldn’t be seen in public with me and has now accepted that it’s not a phase and I’m not going to grow out of it 😂
Snap! Haha. My dad used to take me for my piercings when I was 14 because he loved seeing her riled up haha. She hates my tattoos and the music I listen to. I've done really well for myself being a pop punk lover. My two littles love it too. I married a Dr who loves it all and I'm a uni lecturer for English Lang and Lit. She doesn't understand that you don't need to look or live this grey/cream life with mirrored furniture to have a thoroughly happy life. One school asked me to put plasters over my tattoos and to always wear tights and long sleeved tops. The kids loved it and said it was refreshing to see a teacher into alternative stuff. Some kids struggle to see that you have a life outside of education haha.

Reactions: 23
I genuinely do not understand the outdoor mirror. Whats the point? I think it looks tacky as tit. It's definitely not for Ronnie to gawp at himself as everything in that area is so unsuitable for a toddler its unreal. Why not make him a nice area instead, she could of had an amazing slide and playhouse wooden playset for the money she has spent on a wooden frame with fabric roof that will hold water. Just to indulge herself.
Ive just seen her recent stories and the mirror looks so stupid there. Ive never seen a pergola or whatever with a mirror in it!

Reactions: 6
Imagine having all that dosh in the middle of a pandemic that you can go out and buy pointless tat for your tacky garden and house, order loads of tat from Ebay and get your garden renovated too. Can't relate 🤪🤪
What gets me is what the duck did she need to go to b n m for anyway, she’s got a bleeping narnia full of cleaning products, oh silly me she needs more TATTTTTT, she’s got a serious problem, Vestie needs to get a grip of her instead of encouraging it. 😡

Reactions: 9
That pergola roof doesn’t fit the perGOALa though? Looks wank.
What is with all the tat? And the foliage to hide the chain. We wouldn’t see you on the swingers chair and think you’re floating by magic ya knob.
Also when will people realise that glass can catch fire in the sun?.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This absolutely enraged me at the time, but I didn’t even know Tattle existed then so I had nowhere to rant about it! 😂 The whole thing was absolutely ridiculous! She has a highlight on her page referring to it as ‘drive thru’, as if it was just a case of knocking a hole in the wall. In actual fact she had highly expensive looking brand new kitchen put in! They’d quite clearly been planning it for a long time, and expecting her followers to believe it had all come together in the space of a few days was a complete insult to their intelligence!

So glad I’ve finally got that off my chest! 😂😂😂
After sitting next to a "display tap" in a show room claiming Jamie had bumped into a mate and wouldn't stop talking 😂

• Haha
Just saw that she's put a mirror up in her can'tbelievethisismygardenguyzzzzz. Was there not a warning from the fire brigade about sun reflections starting fires? Surely as an influencer she needs to take caution with things she's putting up, incase her sheep copy her??
If the pergola went up in flames because of the mirror that would absolutely make my year 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
The pergola set-up doesn’t really look great for a country where it basically pisses it down 360 days of the year? I don’t get it. If she wants to keep any of that stuff nice she’ll need to store 99% of it in her garage for the majority of the year? Despite her weird cover thing, it’ll just take a bit of that joyous sideways drizzle we all love so much and the whole get up will be damp and covered in leaves/bird poop etc.
Don’t worry it will all just end up in the tip like all her other stuff she gets bored of 🙄

Reactions: 13
“Henry’s got the DYSON fan to himself”... just fan would have sufficed. It’s not as if little miss honesty would do an undisclosed #ad... oh hang on 🤥🙄
I'm here sweaty with my screwfix fan on hun. Hope this helps 🙄

Reactions: 10
I still keep wondering how she’s going to cope when October comes and it’s dark early, weather is rubbish and Ronnieblessim is full of beans charging around that house 👀
Yeah messaging all her precious tit up. Being a child making mess and playing feel sorry for that boy that's shes hes mum and hes dad ain't much use either dont even work sponges off her

Reactions: 3
I'm here sweaty with my screwfix fan on hun. Hope this helps 🙄
I’m at working lifting my scrub top over the air conditioning units to fan my sweating tits every time a patient isn’t looking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Everything is soooo grey and contrived. Ffs grinch get some colour and atmosphere or summat!! It's like a feckin show house! Eurgh

Reactions: 7
Might be Kate to the party but she's tagged her builder in the tarpaulin post and he's the same one who did her kitchen. I'm sure he just popped up at 1 days notice to knock the kitchen through and refit it!

Reactions: 6
What gets me is what the duck did she need to go to b n m for anyway, she’s got a bleeping narnia full of cleaning products, oh silly me she needs more TATTTTTT, she’s got a serious problem, Vestie needs to get a grip of her instead of encouraging it. 😡
Vestlife can’t say anything. He has to ask for his daily £5 to go get his scratch cards from the offie. He only gets his pocket money if he has pined the loo though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion:
Knock,knock
Who's there?
The Fairy with no home to go to.
You still haven't.Try the next tree.
(Only joking)😂

• Haha
Snap! Haha. My dad used to take me for my piercings when I was 14 because he loved seeing her riled up haha. She hates my tattoos and the music I listen to. I've done really well for myself being a pop punk lover. My two littles love it too. I married a Dr who loves it all and I'm a uni lecturer for English Lang and Lit. She doesn't understand that you don't need to look or live this grey/cream life with mirrored furniture to have a thoroughly happy life. One school asked me to put plasters over my tattoos and to always wear tights and long sleeved tops. The kids loved it and said it was refreshing to see a teacher into alternative stuff. Some kids struggle to see that you have a life outside of education haha.
Exactly. I’m a chartered accountant so I need to have my tattoos covered and look “professional” for work but it hasn’t affected my career at all. It has had the opposite effect on my son, he’s clean cut, clean shaven, no tattoos, no piercings and wears fashionable designer clothes. It’s difficult to rebel as a teenager when your Mum’s already done it all 😄

You know when she went to the tip a couple of week ago to get rid of a load of junk, well, did she just bring home a load of what everyone else had already dumped and put it in the garden?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.