Mrs Hinch #208 pre recorded content, pre rolled pastry, nothing she cooks ever looks tasty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense. She was admitted wasn’t she? And then she couldn’t do anything like cleaning, Jamie had to do it all! Maybe it was because she was so frail and had starved herself of energy? she was the skinniest pregnant person I’ve known. I was the size of a house.
Maybe that’s why Jamie is off work then, taking care of her and making sure that she eats.
might be why she’s always cooking too, people with eating disorders like to cook and smell food so that they feel like they are getting their fix?
And tuftzzzzzzz
In poundland Witham RIGHT NOW! She actually looks I'll in person, she's soooo skinny. Couldn't get a better pic Jamie was like her security guard scanning all around her
georgie porgie pudding n pie omg his arse is horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she got a mirror in her garden? Is it so she can sit on her swing and admire herself?
And why does the cover only cover a small section of the perGOALa?? Doesnt she realise the rains going to collect on it and pour out either side all over her extortionately priced sofa that she's hiding from us?! Weird woman.

Reactions: 6
In poundland Witham RIGHT NOW! She actually looks I'll in person, she's soooo skinny. Couldn't get a better pic Jamie was like her security guard scanning all around her
Jamie looks like a teenager dressed like that! Time to grow up and drop the chav look its very 00's!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The pergola set-up doesn’t really look great for a country where it basically pisses it down 360 days of the year? I don’t get it. If she wants to keep any of that stuff nice she’ll need to store 99% of it in her garage for the majority of the year? Despite her weird cover thing, it’ll just take a bit of that joyous sideways drizzle we all love so much and the whole get up will be damp and covered in leaves/bird poop etc.
So true! Fair enough do up your garden like that if you live in Spain or something but surely it’s all going to get ruined? :(

Reactions: 3
Her sink is all scratched already, great cleaning there. Theres a frikking pandemic going on, she is a cleaning account her content should /could be full of cleaning things after being out, what precautions to take while out, what hand sanatizer to use for her, what does she do when they're out & the baby is touching things, how she's getting on with her mask, where did she get her mask, any amount of things but no shes scratching her sink, hoovering her cupboards & using a plastic sheet as a roof... ffs soph sort yourself out it's meant to be a cleaning account not life with the hinchs! And hair extensions look shite & get Mr inch a bigger pair of shorts I'm embrassed for him... Rant over, I feel so much better letting that out haha
You’ve said exactly what I was thinking 👏🏼
Oh and I love your name by the way 👍🏼

Reactions: 1
That garden of hers is now looking like the inside of a house with all the seating, plants and now a friggin mirror!.
Give me strength 🙄

I swear she’s copied the twinkle sisters with that mirror. That’s all she does it go round copying, so unoriginal and boring, no mind of her own

Reactions: 9
So in reality we haven't got much summertime left this year. So all this stuff she keeps buying won't get much use this year and will need to be stored away till next summer. Classic case of her yet again rushing to spend money rather than logically buying what is needed as and when.

Reactions: 10
So in reality we haven't got much summertime left this year. So all this stuff she keeps buying won't get much use this year and will need to be stored away till next summer. Classic case of her yet again rushing to spend money rather than logically buying what is needed as and when.
It’ll be packed away in the magic garage and then we’ll never see it again.

Reactions: 5
It'll all be taken down next year and tufters will get a play area in the space, but don't worry guyzzzz it's going to my parents ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not because Hinch has one but I’m not feeling Pergolas? Look lovely covered in vines but to sit under? If you’re going to put a roof up, then have a decked area with a big umbrella? I would love to see a birds eye view of her garden, stuff everywhere.

Reactions: 7
Its magic is that it has a portal connected directly to the nearest landfill site. Anything that’s been hanging around the place for longer than a month gets chucked straight into it!

• Haha
Oh.. dinner in the pergola. What a bleeping pergola surprise from the pergola obsessed pergola idiot !!!! NO ONE CARES YOU SAD SACK OF tit 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Oh.. dinner in the pergola. What a bleeping pergola surprise from the pergola obsessed pergola idiot !!!! NO ONE CARES YOU SAD SACK OF tit 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Best make all the use out of it because it’ll be a mess and only good for fire wood come September. British weather is not kind to this sort of thing surely? Definitely not all the bits and pieces anyway.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.